youtu.be/laYWJ4ZHNCE
youtu.be/t8oQ5ruJ0co
youtu.be/qh_rT1sLLCk
youtube.com/watch?v=VBe_guezGGc
youtube.com/watch?v=6PmCRaa5hJU
youtube.com/watch?v=e_CVfJrt6y8
youtube.com/watch?v=EV9kyocogKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my man, why are you so close to the ceiling. You must be 9 feet tall.

It's a 5 foot loft

(You)

>College student filming in his dorm.

No one takes you seriously mi amigo.

for the next episode lose the clothes.

Great show! Keep up the good work! Can I request you an hero on the next episode?

No but Koi has weekly waifus you can request
I don't expect to be taken seriously were just starting out

What the fuck is wrong with that room? Are you a big guy?

4u

Was touching the ceiling part of your plan?

R-reviewbrah? Is that you?

How about not recording on your bunk bed next show. Get a desk and chair. Spend five seconds to level the camera.

Replace fuccboi low test 20 year olds with manly 25 year olds with broad jaws and broader shoulders

Noted

Good effort. Decent commentary. Nice delivery.

....but that ceiling...it is so distracting....it's like you are in a shoebox. People are going to have a hard time taking you seriously.

Noted

Make your room sound proof. Stop being red face fuccbois and down some testeroine. Grow a beard so you look older. I cant take you babies seriously.

This, my neck hurts just looking at it. Am I austistic?

Stop with the fucking jump-cuts ya faggot

Work on your deleivery skills. You sound like you choke on dicks. Speak in a way that entertains not bores. Get rid of the cringe 1 minute long google picture slideshow and invest in a short 10 second animated intro.

Noted, I'll work harder on keeping it all in one take

Also, what is the purpose of this broadcast? Are you just going for a newscast type of program, or is this your own commentary on things or what?
(Admittedly I only watched like the first minute before I got sick of those jump-cuts)

Smoke more cigerettes. It will give your face and voice more character and age you.

This.

Both- I give mostly objective news and commentary, my Jap friend gives like an editorial subjective price - and my friend Adam isn't sure what he wants to do yet but we're excited to get started

I will work on my delivery, be more alex jones

Subjective Piece* sorry

In fact get rid of your script. Read up on every news topic and just go off the top. You'll sound more natural. Many professional podcasters speak off cuff and makes for more more entertaining topics. Also don't just read news off; no one gives a fuck. They can read that on CNN. Your job is to develep your own arguments for things and create a personality. People dont watch news for news. They watch it to be entertain and to hear viewpoints. Anyone can read a ticker news slide; argue your points.

Stick to a 20 minute time schedule in order to develep your arguments.

Start with a 10 second animated intro. Then present your show and inform the listener your hours, the date of the podcast, where to reach you i.e. social media and whatnot, and then get right in the news. Spend 10 minutes of one story and then cut to dude weed guy to reengage the audience. Spend another 10 minutes on another argument. Then close with wiafu guy for 1:30 minutes and then have a short outro. I suggest looking to popular youtubers like pewdiepie for ideas; you can link to older podcasts on this slide; have some copy right free music and such.

Too long and dull, make it shorter and edgier but still classy.

Great Advice, thank you

If I was in person I could coach you first hand on how to deliever. You have to be liveler with your act. Use your hands to deliver information. Dont dead tone your voice.

Watch Steven Chowders videos. Notice how he puts on an act? Notice how he doesnt glance at a script? Notice how he speaks as if he is speaking to a real person? You got to perfect the art of acting.

m.youtube.com/user/StevenCrowder

Even watch people like Phillap Defeanco. Notice how he doesnt dead tone his voice, talks off the cuff, and such? Be like that.

Thank you for your advice, does he use a teleprompter or is it all off the cuff like you said?

why do chipmunks sing you intro?

You have no reason to use one. You're not presenting to a live audience. You fuck up you reshoot. Read up on your stories and get good at arguing. Paper in front of you is a crutch and makes you sound robotic. If anything, all you should have in front of you is a timer to keep you on time. Watch some ESPN shows; they perfected the art of presenting news in an engaging manner and fast paced.

One of the things that I hate about most podcasts is that they take forever to watch. If you can report two major news stories and have some entertaining discussion, you should be able to create an audience.

Switch it up with dude weed guy too. Waifu report could get old too but use these two guys as your mid act cut similar to chowder does his. Maybe make mock presidential ads making fun of presidents or skits. Stuff like that. They have to be funny too so think hard on these parts.

Don't be annoying like him.

Chipmunks are very patriotic woodland creatures, this is well known

Join the marines or something man, we don't need white men doing shit stuff on internet -we need strong men.

I'm not a hypocrite - am in the military myself in Sweden

I plan to join the US Army Medical core soon, very excited to serve my country

You're a little fruity but I like that

"You're fruitier than a box of fruit looks for christ's sake"

Skit ideas could be douchebag hipster giving shitty obscure music recomendations that dont exist, a skit pretending to be a libtard, political attack ads, fake news alert mocking other news reporters, etc.

Noted, do you want us to cite you if we use your ideas user? "This skit was brought to you by
"

Why I dont give a fuck.

Furthermore, similar to chowder; your two lackeys could be your punching bag or comedic backup who make punchlines as it goes on.

This is a good idea

the cut outs are unbearable. i would rather hear uhms than deal with those. also you sound so robotic. there is no passion. i agree with every other user who says the stay off away from the paper. go off the cuff let your personality flow. also i hate your tie color but that doesn't really matter.

Whats the best tie color in your opinion

Fuccboi fashion alert making fun of cringing fashions featuring a cringy streetwear wearing manbun having hipster. Think of those shows that discuss fashion and stuff; you could make a mockery of it. Mde could also be an inspiration. Maybe even skits mocking other youtubers such as video game youtubers, etc.

The news should be straight to the point and with quality arguments. No filler allowed. Your audience on youtube doesnt have patience to hear the same thing time and time again. When you're not filming; you should be crafting arguments for two major stories and figuring out ways to entertain the audience. The work doesnt end once you stop filming. The more hours you put in the more you get back out. Dont film on the bed, fix your mic issues, test it to make sure its clear; read up on how to make a sound room, make a entertaining room to get viewers attention ala drama alert.

Watch a lot of podcasters to get an idea how it is done and craft your own unique persona from it.

Will do!

Take pride in the way you dress. If you're wearing a tie; it shouldnt sway to the left as it is in your show. Make sure to hold it down with a tie holder. Get a longer oxford shirt; it looks too short on you. Once you got some capital; invest in a better suit jacket as it appears to be too bulky on your frame. You appear to be wearing makeup. Wear makeup that reduces your rosy cheeks and evens out your skin tone. You want to appear a bit older so mess around with makeup to making your face seem more mid 20s. You can do this by evening out the color of your face, getting rid of your rosy cheeks, and placing makeup on which gives the illusion of a more defined jaw.

Consider on the off time to lifting weights and cardio to get rid of your body fat on your face and giving a more defined look and thus older apperance.

I'm 18 so my voice is still crap and I have a baby face, not wearing makeup just b-ing myself

in the future when you actually have money you could polish it. Dont do it now because I doubt you have the technical know how on how to create graphic arts and will just end up doing a shit job. Keep it low budget. These are just ideas down the road once you build an audience.

Notice how many podcasts have a eye catching 10 second intro. Consider having a cannonball shoot a ball into your podcast title name i.e. Patriots Cookbook and cracking the screen. And then have the screen crack revealing your introduction. Its hard to explain but thats an idea I have from a marketers standpoint. Catchy and gets viewers attention. Start off with a short and quick intro and get right into it. In the bottom left when you introduce yourself; have a ticker design with your name and Host of insert podcast name with a twitter feed whenever you decide to do that.

"We're raising the roof here every Thursday 5 PM EST. I'm your host user and tonights rising stories; Hillary 1949-2016? Hillary's
mental health has left many scratching their heads but now some people are saying Hillary is on her way out...."

Something like that.

10 minute argument as to why Hillary health is something viewers should he concerned about. Provide three clear reasons why. State a fact and then elaberate on it.

"Hillary as we all know is on the way out. But just how out of it is she? According to recent medical reports *ticker with source citation* she has this disease. This disease basically rekts your shit and blah blah blah..."

something like that.

3 citation facts and elberate on them.

Then cut to a 1 to 2 minute skit. If I were desinging it; I would make every cut out into a broken glass pan away just to stick the theme.

Then another story; similar format above. You could even do an opinion piece here instead.

Then end with ending setences and remind the viewer where to see the next episode and wish them well to do.

I'll finish the rest of my thoughts in the following post.

Ending sentence should be short, remind viewers of schedule, and wish them well.

"We're on the up and up every week Thursdays at 5 PM. We'll see you next week. Signing off heres Virgin Gains with the weekly waifu report."

Skit here.

Then after the last skit; cut to a ending title screen similar to say how Pewdiepie does his and have a annotation linking to earlier/relevent videos, a text box containing info of where to catch the next episode i.e. Thursday at @YoutubeChannel and in big letterings the title and logo of your podcast.

btw my phone died so my title thing changed but im the same guy as above if you have questions.

>expect OP being shat on mercilessly and called all sort of names
>instead he gets actual useful advice to improve his show

The board of peace strikes again!

another skit idea

you can make fun of political statement and create tv shows out of them

like johnsons statement on allepo you can make a gameshow called "Who can Name Allepo" or some shit like that and you and your friends can play characters who just completly fuck it up trying to name it. I was thinking something of The Will Farrel Jepody spoof (look it on youtube) where the contestents talk the shit out of the host.

Take current dealings and create skits out of them similar to this thing to keep them fresh.

Liked and subscribed, OP. Looking forward to Thursday if the Badselfearer hype isnt true.

You'll want to advertise on Sup Forums weekly to get views. Make sure you make a quality program though. Consider opening a twitter account and being active on political twitter. Subscribe and follow other politcial twitters accounts, retweet, and respond to them and make your mini-arguments on your social media. Provide links to new podcasts as well.

You have a lot of resources at hand to get an idea how its done. Watch your favorite podcasters, watch how they act online, how they market, etc. and start forming your own persona from this.

Watch this video. It showcases how to make a animated intro slide.

It even has a ending slide at the end to give you an idea of how the ending animated slide should look like.

heres the link

youtu.be/laYWJ4ZHNCE

Heres the outro

youtu.be/t8oQ5ruJ0co

wait actually fuck that nigger dont downlod shit online; pay for Adobe After Effects and iMovie editor software.

use this

youtu.be/qh_rT1sLLCk

ignore ugly fat bitch

Actually fuck them both.

Look up outro youtube and find one thats not cringy. It should be very simple to do this and you just plug it in every end of your youtube show.

Or you could go low budget and do what leafyishere does and keep it simple instead of the bells and whistles and instead focus on providing quality arguments.

More i think about it the more i realize i hate intro cards.

i recomend just getting straight into it and introduce the show, its hours, and yourself with a ticker showcasing user - Host of user Podcast and then get right into the news.

This leaves the only need to create a end outro which is easy to do.

Potentially a good show which I'd watch, but it needs some improvements. I'll help you with that, since I've studied actoring and have performed.

>Body
Do more, act more, command more. Articulate what you're saying by using your hands, torso and face. You will reinforce what you're saying by utilizing more of your presence.

What I notice you do is that you tend to not know what to do with your hands, which is a rookie mistake which a lot of people fail to notice until they rewatch themselves and notice they look kind of awkward. You utilize them to some degree, but there's significantly more you could do.

Take Bill as some inspiration:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VBe_guezGGc
Even though his hand is cut out of frame most of the time, you can feel and sense it. What he does reinforces what he says.

Remember always. Unless you're trying to perform a nervous beta male, always keep your chin up, torso out and take control of the stage. Make expressions too. Also, get out of that box room and go into the living room. Here's an example of someone who's great at using his body.

youtube.com/watch?v=6PmCRaa5hJU

>Voice
This is tricky. You actually have a lot of potentiality, but you need to refine it, and especially, work on your diction. Talking seems to come very naturally to you, now you need to be able to talk coherently, strongly and without fault or stammer.

I recommend breathing and face exercises, this removes any stale air in your lungs and frees up more space, and also loosens up any tense muscles . Work on your diction, how you speak kind of sounds like a boring newsreporter. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, but you're not trying to be a newsreporter per say.

Be prepared for one of my favorite orators of all time, this guy can speak so fluidly, so barely struggles over his lines and get this, he doesn't even plan his speeches or has a script.

youtube.com/watch?v=e_CVfJrt6y8

(to be contd)

>Spirit
The heart and soul for any performance. You need to be fucking pumped for what you're saying, you need to be absolutely into it, and the more you're into it, the more your audience will be into it. I can't give much in the way of advice here, it all depends on the person.

But, if you truly have the fire in your heart, and the passion for what you believe in, you will drive home a great performance and could potentially create a great and entertaining show.

Here's an example of who's probably the all time greatest orator and speaker in the history of recordings. He mastered everything necessary and changed the face of history. This is who you should both admire and emulate, and try to mimic everything he does:

youtube.com/watch?v=EV9kyocogKo

Whats with all the jump cuts amigo? It's really painful and makes it look like a wannabe youtube blogger.

10/10 Will watch next week.

If you can't manage a single sentence without a jump cut just kill yourself.

we're unpredictable. expect us.

>Do more, act more, command more.

he can't the cardboard box will tear