Is she right?

Is she right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eE4nxpS_qFs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sure, its also easier to swallow as a story too.

why do some many of her statement seem so level headed and logical compared to other celebs' bs?

Partly because she doesn't have a Twitter or any other social media account.

human beings are weak and vulnerable. Only hollywood tries to depict power fantasies on the masses. It's a crime, really.

coz she part of the chosen ones

Yes.
You're a brainlet if you think being feminist means kicking ass and nothing else.

no, she is perfect

>because she doesn't have a Twitter or any other social media account

Is she, dare I say it, /ourjewishprincess

She's also critical of Israel and of other kike shenanigans like the way they use the six trillion as propaganda

because she's genuinely smart

she literally called out hollywood and israel on placing so much importance on the holocaust when there has been so many more genocide cases

find me another jew this based without naming the seinfeld/curb your enthusiasm kikes

Yes

Absolutely. Women need movies where women are depicted as superhuman because so many movies about such men exist. But ultimately a movie about infallible people isn't going to touch you the same way a movie about real people is. The feminist movement should be more focused on having more woman-centric films rather than push for pushing women in empty-headed male power fantasy roles.

Empathize with or sympathize with? Or both?

empathize since she's speaking from a female perspective about female characters.

can someone post the asshole webm

But if movies about the English engineered racially motivated Bengal or Irish potato famine came out it would cause even more uproar among Sup Forums types.

oh

>Women need movies where women are depicted as superhuman because so many movies about such men exist.

How can that man in the background stand being so fat in the presence of such beauty?

I should have said want instead of need. You can take that hat off now.

deliberately placed there by malick to demonstrate the decadence of atheist america
praise grass

thats a weird quote

giv jew gf

hershlag is never wrong

FOR A JEW

youtube.com/watch?v=eE4nxpS_qFs