The /orville/ general

Crew Assembly Edition

Prime timeline:

Other urls found in this thread:

gostream.is/film/the-orville-season-1-21825/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really hope guest stars are a regular thing for Orville. If family Guy did anything right, it would be including guest stars.

so what's the deal with alara having no eyebrows on the first episode

Last thread was slow as fuck

Why can't they wear shorts on the bridge?

>AN
>ENTIRE
>EPISODE

That's because there's nothing to talk about

Orville? What is this a show about popcorn?

Other than the last 4 episodes, there isn't much to talk about. Generals based off new shows usually start off this way.

i hope there's an episode with a ship malfunction and the cooling system goes down and the engine heat heats up the ship and everyone has to strip down to their under clothes and their bodies are all sweety mmmmm

Not enough show yet? MAKE MORE OC

Probably a correction they did after doing a pilot. I remember they switch an actor for Buffy after the pilot.

is that it?
so they won't pull a "yeah klingons had no ridges because of an actual disease" kinda deal?

I doubt it, until it somehow part of the story or something. Perhaps tweeting them would do it.

HAW HAW HAW

both a cute 2bh

>Left: An attempt was made to make her look alien, although minor.
>Right: You'd forget she's not human if not for the ears.

Left: I don't wanna fuck it
Right: I WANNA FUCK IT

What is the "The Orville " equivalent of Kirk/Spock fanfic?

Kelly/Alara

shit you're right

Kelly already "taught her a few moves"

>AN
>ENTIRE
>EPISODE
>DEDICATED
>TO
>LEZZING
>OUT

>LEZZING OUT
Wtf WHERE!!!

Will Ed be watching in the corner masturbating?

>ruins yuor thread

Shorts are for degenerates.

Last episode was the worst the show has put out so far. Reminded me of a throw away Doctor Who episode.

They haven't done it yet but I'm worried the show will end up focusing too much on Bortus. Fingers crossed it doesn't.

lol if all the women on the show end up fighting over Ed.

but they're comfy and easy to wear!

if he's on the show, i'm gonna dl it right now

that guy rules

So I've never been into scifi. But decided to check out the new STD show and I liked it. I'm gonna check this one out.

and Sasha is Michael in ST:Discovery

it's not prime orville timeline, sadly

Yeah but she was never likeable.

*Sasha from TWD innit

>orville retards think this is an original design

Would this show be more or less popular without STD

We'll never know. But it's probably no coincidence both came out around the same time.

>releasing one episode per week

What year is this?

>AN ENTIRE EPISODE ABOUT GENDER ISSUES

What do the people in gray jumpsuits do? Maybe maintenance/engineering? I'm pretty sure green is for science folks, red is for ship operations, blue is for executive officers.

He's in it, he plays a character named Clyden but you won't really recognize him because he's in a full Moclan costume.

I believe there's also a clear distinction between red and orange. Admiralty wears purple.

I think the grey jumpsuits are support staff, or possibly just not officers.

I wish medical and engineering had more simplified emblems, security looks the best imho

So who are the grey shirts?

They're the people who don't read the thread before they post.

How long before we get to see her commanding a security team? Half a dozen guys, all standing at attention, getting orders yelled at them by Alara?

NUTT

>combination fake eyebrows and forehead prosthetic
>NUTT
really?

this is the original makeup with eyebrows added

I swear to God this chick without make up reminded me so much from the black chick from 13 reasons why.

I couldn't remember when I saw her face before until i remembered this chick. Something about their face structure seems so similar

Yes user.

Yes.

B-BUT Sup Forums TOLD ME NIGGERS COULD NEVER BE ATTRACTIVE??!!!

>No mention of Sup Forums anywhere
>this much seething
Huh, I Kno I have a pic for this certain situation let me check...ah, here it is.

His character in Orville is awful and wastes his talents. You'll quickly find out.

these actually fit since matt furie is a liberal and Sup Forums sucks

trump is superior to hillary in every way though

t. cbs shill

It showcases his talents, you dumb fuck. It's the most unique character he's ever played.

>Hi, I've never been to Sup Forums.

Woah you're not allowed to speak ill of Based Potato Babysitter eating rocky road ice cream and being a drag. Kek he's essentially Skyler White in this show.

is there anywhere I can watch the first episode for free?

want to decide if this is worth watching.

That's not necessarily a bad thing.

Just go to the fox website and stream it free.

If Murrican, If not: gostream.is/film/the-orville-season-1-21825/

yesmovies

>Ding Ding

I hope they keep the eyebrows. She looks way cuter with them.

Whoops, I meant

>is there anywhere I can watch the first episode for free?

Do you want to know who I blame for this shit? You fucking moronic fucking children who "buy" video games and then keep paying and PAYING for something you already BOUGHT in order to keep playing it. Also dumb assed fucking cable subscribers who keep paying and PAYING more and MORE to watch shitty television shows that have ALREADY BEEN PAID FOR by the fucking SPONSORS whose ridiculous hawking ads you are FORCED to endure even though you ALREADY PAID to watch their shitty programs. YOU.STUPID. FUCKING. MORONS. YOU.

>she can bend titanium with her hands
>somehow a bland mahogany board should be a challenge for her

It would work.

Apparently you haven't had to listen to one of the stories of his People. That should knock her out cold faster than putting three bullets through her chest

He can summon help from his ancestor spirits

I have 4 words for you buddy
A KOO CHEE MOYA

STD isn't really what Star Trek is about. It's more about what J.J. Abrams thinks a modern day audience would want to watch.

There's an asshole in this thread, lads.

9000+ hrs in mspaint

Phase 1
>Shit she can't act!
>And she has become an internet waifu despite being the planned Meg of the series

Phase 2
>Well at least you can act surprised
>Put the makeup on you dirty whore. Now you're Hayley.

I'm kind of surprised.

This show is more like Star Trek than DSC is.

This picture reminds me of working in an Amazon warehouse.

>samefag over and over again on each thread
isn't this bannable?

>paying attention
you're being had

>star trek aliens are original!

Is Alara sexually submissive?

yes, she is very much like a loyal dog, submissive to her master
>woof

Klydon and Bortus.

I just want to marry her.

Life is unfair.

>mfw one of my gripes with this show are stereotypical characters like lamar (fucking hate that dude "ay yo bix nood muhfuggah")

i looked into his background and it's obvious that it's not acting though he seems an immensely talented pianist. can't shit on him for that, but he shouldn't be acting in this show- though given its writing, they could've pulled any random black guy off the street to say his character's terrible lines. ugh. so in the end, it's not even the actor that's the problem. it's his script. next up:

>captain grayson (white male insert), and alara, the waifu bait

i have to stare at seth's made-for-radio face for an entire 45 mins. not cool man.

>first officer whatever her name is /graysons divorcee

clearly serves as captain grayson's equal in a different capacity. overall, i've no problem with her character though her role is obvious, possibly necessary given how they fucked up lamar.

>alara the waifu
>mfw i characterized alara as looking like a product of intergalactic sex trafficking
>alara: xelayan {sell-ay-an)
>sell-ay-an =
>sell ay-lmao =
>sell-alien

i am right again. it's no surprise why people that hate Star Trek Discovery praises this shitshow; watchable shitshow that it is. it has the genderless (gay) brown/black men, dumbass black dude, and stronk (but not too stronk) pretty ladies. it strangely presents the perceived weakness of every group outside of white males and tries to turn them into something celebratory or something meant to be entertaining. oh yeah, white guys can be funny "ha ha"; let's hope their proclivity towards humor doesn't get everyone killed. amirite?

this show has all the problems that Star Trek Discovery doesn't which is probably why it's a mere parody of Star Trek- though it seems to honestly tackle modern day social issues, yet it still can have a crew like the one it has aboard the Orville. i get what it's attempting to do, but lamar is really insulting. fuck the writers

I've been wondering. Thinking either engineering or other manual labor uniforms, or they are not actually Union fleet personnel and are scientists and such.

What the deuce is this identity politics drivel?

Is this just b8 or pasta that I'm too autistic to understand?

This reads like it was translated (badly) from another language.

Well, I'm sold. It's STD for me, from here on out, lads. I'm gonna delete my /orville/ folder and never look back.

but seriously jfc kys my dude