Do any of your fave Sup Forums characters celebrate Hanukkah?

Do any of your fave Sup Forums characters celebrate Hanukkah?

>I'm Jewish
Uh oh
>for hell's sake
Jews don't believe in hell. That's very specific to their religion.
>does nobody care?
Not the shitheads who wrote this trash, evidently.

ever heard of a figure of speech? oldtimey brits who say 'by jove' aren't actually worshipping the greek pantheon

also that idea of jews not believing in hell is extremely recent. at least as recent as the idea that you're only jewish if your mom is jewish.
There were some sects who didn't believe in any afterlife, but they were sects, there was never one mainstream idea about that. Especially since the torah and tanakh make it pretty damn clear

Atheists say "Oh my God"

The Thing does, and he's great.

I've also known blind people who say "see you later" without any irony. It's just something people pick up.

I'm sure those blind people know what they're doing

Bump

>That's very specific to their religion.
Don't you mean vital?

Unorthodox hat nigger reporting in.
Magneato?

Not invited to celebrate with kewl Jews.

With chinese food and a movie on Christmas

Moony? Isn't that heretical considering where his powers come from. That is whenever he's written with powers.

Aww the littlest Jazz needs some Hanukkah.

Time to pound that vagina, I mean spin her dreidel

Moon Knight's jewish, but I don't think he actively celebrates it, barring that one time Ben Grimm invited him to a party to cheer up a jewish kid.

If you have any pages or panels of this, please post them.

His father was Jewish and I think he still recognizes Jewish holidays, though more for the sake of being social than for any sort of belief.

Besides, he and Khonshu have had a bit of a hate/hate relationship for the last ten years.

>moon knight not ruining everything with his DID

>Legion
I don't think he's a practicing Jew. Doesn't really seem like his style.

kitty pride's jewish iirc

Right up here