Why your retarded

just wanted to explain why Sup Forums is retarded real quick. you see boys, race is a real thing. and yes, political correctness is bullshit (really more of a "necessary fiction.") it's not that black people aren't violent or jews don't control the world - they are and they do. it's just that you fags are autistic for caring about it as much as you do. i know that may seem strange or illogical to you, but think about it. there are real germs in your body and the environment you occupy. not only are those germs real, but they can actually harm you. however, if you were so obsessed with germs that you wore surgical scrubs and mask and used hand sanitizer all the time and lived in a plastic bubble, you'd be a big faggoty retard. get it Sup Forums? that's you - retarded

It's spelled "you're",retard

Nice shitpost you have here, kiddo.

Mediocre sentence structure expertly matched with disjointed thoughts.

>your
saged for shit grammar

thanks i guess but it's my honest opinion of Sup Forums, not mere shitpost

yeah, i did the your/you're thing quite intentionally to demonstrate what pathetic autist faggots you guys are. thanks for helping

Dumbest if x is this they z is that checkmate thread I've seen in a long time.

If you like ice cream, vanilla, chocolate and strawberry, etc. You might want want to get a little bit of them all on your cone.
However, have you ever taken them all and mixed then into one? Melted them together? No? because that's disgusting
Checkmate faggot

>tl;dr some nigger bix nood dip dap
no one cares, and won't ever care about your opinion, Tyrone Shlomo McGoldberg.

your ;^) missing the not-so-subtle point like only a truly autistic child could. the point is, everybody is a little bit racist. it's really quite mainstream. but you faggots are autistically obsessed with it like /mlp/ fags. it's equal parts sad and hilarious that you guys are incapable of grasping this simple truth about yourselves

i am white. pure anglo

It was obvious you retard.
The point in my post, that you missed. Is that it's beautiful that each continent and country has their own people, their own community (flavors of icecream). Mixing them together creates a disgusting mess (Loss of identity, culture, safety, etc)

Most people who go to Japan want to see Japanese culture, not nignogs and gypsies running around

blah blah "destroying diversity" blah. i've been posting here regularly for years nigger i know the script. but why is this shit more interesting to you than say... tits? or riding bikes? or making your car faster? or vidya? or a million other things? Sup Forums isn't wrong. Sup Forums is autistic. there's a difference

say that to my fucking face OP (you won't)

>hobbies now equal autism
Well in your case I have to agree.

holy shit you sound like a faggot

No pure Anglo Saxon types in that manner.

you'd have to stand on a phonebook for me to say it to your face, chink manlet

being obsessed with an abstraction like the "destiny of the white race" isn't a hobby, it's autism. you guys are the losers of society using the anonymity of a macedonian sportswear forum as your klan hood. take a hard look in the mirror

If I stood on a phone book you'd have these nuts in your face boyy

A FUCKING
L
E
A
F

lel you really showed him

nice integers but canada is the polar opposite of relevance. the only way canada will ever wind up on an international headline is if we bombed you or something. also you fags try to shitpost like aussies but they're funny and you just sound faggoty and mad all the time

I think you missed the point that be was being a dick and you took the bait like a retard

Sure feels like 2008 in here.

>bait
Sup Forums literally says that shit every day. it's not bait, it's mainstream Sup Forums rhetoric

you should have stayed at Sup Forums 9gogger faggot

Back for more huh

i basically am on Sup Forums. this is a containment board. it even says "no Sup Forums memes" in the rules for some other boards here. i'm just here performing volunteer charity work by explaining to you tardhorns why you're so special

I've grasped it for a while, I've come to terms with being autistic

I'm also 1/4 Jewish and don't lie about that either

based OP

Sup Forums actually thinks all 7 billion humans will race mix into a homogeneous race and white culture will be lost.....right.

also, if jews didn't control the world then someone else (likely Asians) would rise up and do it.

It's people being a dick you retard

Remember user arguing with strangers on the internet is pointless

>real quick
know how i know your retarded?

>i'm only pretending to be retarded
every fucking time
it's cancer and so are you. kys

*you are
"you're" is meant for a literal spoken quote representing the contraction of "you" and "are".
Writing "you're" in a sentence doesn't make sense.

>I suck straya dick

*you are

belarused

>White
>Anglo

"Hey guys everything you say is correct but you're all retarded because you guys like to talk about it you should care about germs or something you retards."
Are you sure YOU'RE not the one that is retarded?

Cancers retards failing to figure out what's being autistic correction of spelling and someone being a dick. If you can't figure it out on your own then maybe you shouldn't be allowed on the computer

quite sure, yes

Let's assume that *you're* right, and everyone here is autistic and retarded for discussing verboten subjects on an anonymous board.

Is the only way you can get a little dopamine hit is to signal how superior you are to autistes? You literally have no other avenue to feel good about yourself than to tell all of the retards here how retarded they are?

You. Are. Projecting.

Go and kill yourself, quick. You will literally be making the world a better place.

How sure is quite sure?

Are you sure YOU ARE not a downy who had strokes on both sides of YOUR brain

humming a pity ditty for racist neckbeards? nah, i feel okay about what i'm doing

YOU ARE sure about that

guess you didn't read the thread before replying. oops

>ifunny.co
kys

Google images

WTF? I hate Sup Forums now!

i think we're alone now. wanna makeout?

>autist
>because they care about human life, society and morality
yeah nah you're a tard

that whole germs analogy is crap, by the way. there is both positive bacteria which assists in maintaining your health as well as bodily functions, and there is negative bacteria which can kill you. when someone has a severe infection, they go to the hospital to treat the infection. your analogy has the completely opposite meaning.

Nice can I save plz

What even are you trying to accomplish other than receive pity?

>you're retarded for being honest
okay thanks

You come to a politics board to tell people interested and talking about politics that they're stupid for being interested in politics? Even if this was an elaborate ruse it's so stupid it's not even worth getting angry over. All I feel is contempt for you. You're probably an insecure little numale cuckold faggot.

how do i know if I'm retarded?

Guess I'm a #cruzmissle now