My mom used to try to sell me as a sex object when I was a kid

>My mom used to try to sell me as a sex object when I was a kid
>I'm an empowered woman now
>Stop objectifying me
>But seriously, look at my tits

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6BRZLmY_DY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All women crave to be used like sex toys. It's a fact.

I'm not sure what the problem is here. You're not implying this is something to complain about, are you?

Please never post this picture without context.

She literally got emancipated from her mom at 15 because she wouldn't let her have sex with her 30 year old boyfriend.

And a judge in cuckafornia alowed it.

> but seriously, please look at my tits daddy
> t. every woman ever

>Julie Bowen is SEETHING

So true, bro. But the only wath to do is seen his tits-

It's obvious she knows her best assets and that she has a limited time frame to capitalize it. She also knows that if she wants to have anything else beyond that time frame, she has to pave the feminist angle as well, as that'll be her meal ticket in the future.

i think she has a giant pussy

lmao that's just so fucking ridiculous, this chick is certified mental

>>It's obvious she knows her best assets

lol really? Because she chopped off about 40% of them.

>Everyone comes casual, she brings Awards season dress.

A bit embarrassing.

>She also knows that if she wants to have anything else beyond that time frame, she has to pave the feminist angle as well, as that'll be her meal ticket in the future.

Wrong.

>However, on September 12 she confirmed that she will attend UCLA in fall 2017. On her decision to go to college, she explained, "You gotta have something else you can do. I've always been interested in law so I think it'll definitely be something that I'll love to do and also go to school for."

Is the chinese girl the baby? jesus christ how many seasons of this shitty show have passed?

Bitch is a jealous cunt. /ourwhore/ is getting all the attention.

Jesus christ, this is why single motherhood is so fucking bad.
Never ever let this fate come to your children if you have any.

If a girl likes to call you daddy is it a fetish thing or mental thing?

Those shoes are on point.

>meatholes pretending to be more than it is

never get old

How come the ginger is the only one who hasn't suffered the ravages of time?

4d chess!!

Daily reminder that male sexuality is inherently more sensory/visual than female sexuality and that arguments against "objectification" are part of an ongoing feminist attempt to stigmatize all aspects of male sexuality.

I'm gonna teach my daughter engine repair

oops i mean

I'm gonna beat my daughter and then rape her

>14'-0"

I'mma play a real dangerous game here in the next coming weeks/months.

Gonna potentially date qt white single mother that is also a stripper who is only in her early twenties.

The goal? Put a few more white kids in her and if she doesn't stay in line utilize said stripper past against her as an unfit mother and gain sole custody of the kids I have with her and leave her with her own from another daddy.

Gonna play the psudo sugar-daddy card as long as I can folks while trying to also circumvent that other white child from degeneracy. Wish me luck.

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

c u c k

Having no soul means that time has no grip on you
Source: I'm one

And then user got cucked by a black guy, lost custody, and has to grocery shop at the dollar store because he's paying child support for the next couple decades

Have a good time, I love you. Remember don't stay out after curfew.

>use stripper past against her
This is why strippers and ho's hate tricks because that's all you are

If it works good on you
But if it doesn't ur fucked and cucked

just fuck her
don't date or wife her ffs

lmao I hope she catches on and tells you to fuck off. You sound like a narcissistic cunt
>fetishizing someone else's kids
I'm sure they'll have a thrilling time learning to agree with you, redditdad

This is literally the stupidest thing I've ever read on this board.

hnnnng

lol fuck this shitty show

this is the typical American family in 2017 goyim, get used to it.

She needs military grade levels of attention.

>look at my tits
>cuts them off
hmm....

This plan is so stupid.. it could actually work.. WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

>Actually has a jew in the back, orchestrating it all
Did Ben Garrison stage this?

That's the height of a pool user, maybe go out sometimes

wtf I thought that was Larry David's wife after getting her teeth fixed

this is the cringiest photo ever

Horrible proportions. Literally the only good thing about her was her breasts, and she ruined them.

>"You gotta have something else you can do. I've always been interested in law so I think it'll definitely be something that I'll love to do and also go to school for.

This bitch thinking she could be a lawyer cracks me the fuck up.

>GUYS STOP OBJECTIFYING ME
>*chops off tits*
>Hey don't I look sexy?
>Hello?
>Why is no one paying attention to me?
>PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME

I love how when ever you guys mention her going from watermelons to cantaloupes, you describe it as "chopping off her tits".
They're still really big.

I fucking hate her. I wish I wasn't so hateful but I can't help it.

She Too fat. Way too fat.

She's probably one of the biggest tryhards in hollywood. I remember I used to be really into her before I followed her on instagram. Her personality is so unattractive. She's gonna fall off the face of the earth after Modern Family is over.

>They're still really big.
Because she started eating like a pig

She's totally butthurt, but she still looks way better.

Yeah, this is a big reason why she's so insufferable. All that talk about objectification and shit and she's shows off her body in the most classically "objectifying" way almost EVERY single day on her instagram.

Brehs...

What's there to be butthurt about?

The attention Ariel is whoring, and tits. I think Julie is gorgeous, but there's nothing much to say about the bumblies.

She looks really weird. Maybe it's her frame. I don't know. She should try losing weight. If that doesn't fix things then she could gain some chub back while also squatting heavy weights and be THICC.

It's not jealously. It's anger. She's making an embarrassment of all of them there. After that pic Ariel again ran to IG to talk her usual "muh body" shit because of the shit she caught for that stunt.

Not a single other cast member there gave her any supporting statement.

Yes but not by you.

>It's not jealously. It's anger. She's making an embarrassment of all of them there.
This. That look is the "embarrassed for you/disapproved mom" look. I doubt anyone in the pic envies Ariel's life.

Just as I do in every Ariel WInter thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=H6BRZLmY_DY

>"I´m going to disfigure myself by cutting off my awesome tits to prove that I don´t want to be objectified!"
>2 weeks later
>"Time to dress like transexual puerto rican prostitute and spread my asscheeks in front of the camera!"

do it and post results

Yes. They are eerily similar right.

Her face says it all. That outfit....

Also Asian girl a cute!

Think you do too

>cut off your tits
>go full retard hypocrite

Can't remember in the last 10 years someone who had semi-hot potential fuck it all up and be that hypocritical with the news.

I know Lohan had JUSTed but she didn't spout this "patriarchy was due to it!" rhetoric.

Fucking Ariel. You could have progressed so far from this but no. You chopped them off.

This is her brother that tried to get custody over her

Just look at the milk puppies we lost
She should be tried for genocide

This was Jan 2015 for context

one more from this set

fucking R I P

Ugh, now she's just kind of fat AND trying to get people to objectify her. You can't have both ways

wtf i never knew this connection but i can only see it now

1) What is your job/income?
2) What state are you in? Many states will just give at least partial custody to the mother if she's not blatantly fucked up in the legal system. That probably means child support for you.
3) What happens then? Presumably you make money if this is legit, which means you can raise whatever slut spawn you end up with. Do you go the nanny route?

>cuts off her tits
>they grow back
What kind of jew black magic is this?!

>>>they grow back
lol they did not

It's funny, he played Christina Ricci's brother in Addams Family, and Ariel Winter played a young Christina Ricci in Speed Racer.

>In April 2016, Winter was accepted to University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and was slated to begin attendance in the fall semester of 2016.[14] However, on September 12 she confirmed that she will attend UCLA in fall 2017. On her decision to go to college, she explained, "You gotta have something else you can do. I've always been interested in law so I think it'll definitely be something that I'll love to do and also go to school for."[15]

Alright folks, let's take some odds on her likelihood to finish law school.

I'm going 1/30. The only reason I'm being so generous is that I dated another titcow who lost her best features (due to exercise rather than surgery). She graduated from Northwestern law, so I am giving her the benefit of the doubt.

>Alright folks, let's take some odds on her likelihood to finish law school.
sex + donations to the school

>Alright folks, let's take some odds on her likelihood to finish law school.
She's going to finish Bob Loblaw school.

Your wit does not go unappreciated.

How fast woud you blow your load if she gave you an oily titjob?

They’re still FUCKING big f@m. It’s a shame she never grew into her fat titcow fuck girl potential but they’re sill big. God I just want to fuck her jiggiling, ceullite covered, fat, bouncy, Mexican ass!

Guys make them in a lot of cases. Some Latino thing where a dad is authority and she is subservient.

>tfw UCLA was your second choice after Emory
emory was lame as fuck, after graduating I realized that nobody really knows this shit and huge school recognition is important with normies

Honestly? I’d PROBABLY cum just from my underwear rubbing against my boner as I was undressing. If I made it that long I’d probably cum in her face after 2 or 3 pumps between her fat tits

White boys are always plotting little bitches and here is more proof.

She had potential and reach to be better than Hendricks.

would worship those feet

>you can't be empowered if you don't follow my christian conservative ideals of modest! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

if you lardo incels hit the gym, you'd realise how empowering for any sex it is to get gazes of envy & lust.

get laid, goof

Crackheads can get their kids back if they stop doing crack. It wont mean shit that she was a stripper in the past if she is doing nothing but being a mom in the present.

the funny thing about this meme is that women who dress like that never go on about stop objectifying me, it's almost always ugly women who get into feminism because they can't play the game (just like their male versions who make threads like this)

Her tits don't look right. She has fucked up ribs. Gigantic titties would've made her look proportioned.

is she gonna show up to court in a slutty dress too

I don't think law schools work that way, unless, they're just willing to feed people through who have no intention of passing the bar.

More like GlobGlobGag School of Law

>More like GlobGlobGag School of Law
True

>Empowerment, you misogynist pigs!

He's gay. Yes, in real life too.