RWBY/RT General #1052: Praise Waifu Butt Edition

Previous: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-6-lot53d

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-miles-birthday-bonanza

M3u8: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/d2a56218-9154-4eb9-8ed4-f80666a0267c/index.m3u8
World of Remnant: Schnee Dust Company: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/e73eaa62-7752-4a52-8b26-5f2d2def9adc/index.m3u8

Arkos is a best and a comf!

Ok

That doesn't look very comf.

If Pyrrha comes back from the dead, I want Jaune to tear into her about the shit she pulled!

that wont happen and you know it

Nora a best

It is my firm belief that Salem is the most adorable miracle in the whole wide Remnant.

I want Jaune to pull much worse shit before then so that he sounds like a hypocrite for the sake of character building!

Soul-rending despair is really comf user, that's why I'm always wallowing in it :^]

It's not going to be roses n' shit, for sure. It's going to be shit for everyone involved I hope.

POORFAG NUGGET-LOVERS AND SLAVABOOS OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Wait...Are you saying this ISN'T third rate anime?

Why the fuck am I watching it then?

>Implying the Rubes would dare touch a nugget...
>Implying the Rubes wouldn't choose best raifu...

A reminder of what is endgame.

Stinger sodomy... hot...

Indeed

Dual wield AA 12 when?

>Jaune will accept her with no grudges
>Pyrrha didn't learned her lesson

Well duh
Because Pyrrha isn't coming back

What is the point where it tips and the point where it breaks? Is the point where it bends and the point you just can't take anymore the same thing?

I want a CR to cuddle with.

Worst girl, worst daughter, can't even hold her own in a real fight...

While Jaune is tearing into Pyrrha, I hope he gives her a good old punch square in the face.

Breaking point is after too much strain or hold on something to where it finally snaps or breaks.

Tipping point is when small things keep adding to the point where it all tips out, or comes to an end.

Similar ends, but with different means of getting there.

>Where's my child support money, Raven?

If you could get a rwby spinoff greenlit what would it be about?

I would kill for a miniseries about the Vale Police Department

I think it'll be a little more undercurrent and showy. Maybe Nora does that at some point - I think she'd be the more violent and unhinged one at that point.

Prequel about STRQ.

Raven is the best girl. No memes. She is a pretty bandit who has pillaged my heart.

Roman and Neo backstory

Nora a cute A CUTE

>Shit! Shit! Shit!

Ren just gives Pyrrha death glares and doesnt utter a word cause she isnt worth the breath right now.

CFVY

>Get back here!

>implying Raven is strong
She is just really intimidating. She should be soloing small towns with no need of an entire brigade.

>the entire reason Raven steals is she has no legal wages for them to garnish for child support

Did someone say waifu butt?

Meh, where there is smoke there is fire.

I've been toying with the idea of writing about Atlas grunts stuck in Vale for shits'n'giggles, since I think it'd be hilarious to see things from the point of view of the people who have to deal with hunters' bullshit.

So yeah, VPD would be pretty cash.

I want her to come back from some miracle, but its already too late and Jaune's moved on with his life and Ruby!

"it was a mistake going up against the scarlatina clan. The buns had waves upon waves of their kinsmen and allies. I'm pretty sure we killed all her brothers but she has 250 more siblings. To make things worse the white fang has shown up doing bear drops. I hope I can make it through this conflict." -Anonymous

Not worth it.

When is there gonna be another dance episode?

>But she left you about 18 years ago, Taiyang

Probably never.

Yeah. No more childhood for Ruby and the gang.

What are you getting your waifu for Christmas user?

Smart

Probably not until the season following Salem's defeat, where the new threat isn't established until halfway through the season or later.

On one hand, I think Ren and Nora would be more sympathetic to Pyrrha. On the other, given that they've lost people before, they probably wouldn't take well to their teammate running off on a suicide mission.

Either or

>Implying Salem will be defeated.

She's going to out live everyone. She's the true protagonist.

what if in the show sometimes the characters use your name and speak to you but no one believed you

what reference is this dance it looks so familiar

Go to bed, Tyrian.

Yeah good luck with that

Then psychological help should be sought.

So cute I could just eat her up

Go to bed, Thomas.

I'd be mad because I hate when shows allow self-inserts for me

What's Salem's endgame anyway? Does she really want to kill all human (and faunus) life? For what?

after Salem is defeated the true antagonist are the Grimm brothers

Cause she's EVIL!

she is just moody that Ozpin broke up with her or that he didn't tend to her needs enough and was too busy doing his own shit

>bear drops
Huh

Humans and Faunnus are both evil and if they are allowed to continue to spread over remnant they'll destroy it.

Salem is trying to save it.

Has anything been covered about religions & holidays on Remnant?

Do you think ancestor worship is a thing there?

> she actually did leave for cigarettes
> Tobacco is just hard to find in remnant
> But she was persistant
> couldn't smoke when pregnant
> couldn't smoke while breast feeding
> when the day came where yang wasn't dependent on that, she went out for them
> and boy what a journey

Ruby is a Christian who goes to church every Sunday

>she still can't find a pack of smokes
>has to make due with the smoke from the burning villages she leaves in her journey

no more crosses user

what if one of weiss's shoes broke and she said it was all your fault and she shouted at you

I'd slap her shit.

I'd tell her "too bad all that money can't buy you good shoes."

Tell her sorry and get her some Ben and Jerrys ice cream

Call her an idiot and recommend she actually get quality shoes.

I'd just stand there, laugh and fall on the floor

Maybe she only wants to destroy humanity and faunus because Ozpin sided with them and wouldve left them alone if not for Ozpin.

>she and her entire tribe are just cigarette addicts that are looking for the next best thing

It's the truth. We're explicitly told man appeared on Remnant into a violent world that tried to destroy it.

This implies the Grimm were already there. Remnant is their home and the humans are hunting them and laying waste to it.

What's evil about trying to survive? And as an added bonus Salem will solve the problem of oppression. She will make the humans and faunnus equal in death.

>Salem just wants to make all her ships happen

She got bullied a lot in High School, so she's going to prank the whole world now

>it's why she wanted Ruby to be taken alive

Turn off your brain when watching RWBY.
They probably will copy pasta her reason for doing things from a FF game.

she looks fucking weird so both humans and faunus dont like her

Tell her that I'm leaving for Winter

>bullying Salem.

Remnant deserves whatever Salem's got cooking for them.

No one liked her

BOMB-ASS HAIR STYLE

>the shirt on the left one
overmaymay reference

Distruction of all life or just a general enforcement of her rule over everyone.

I for one welcome our Lady and Goddess.

She fucking Marie Antoinette'd that shit

Loan her the worn out pair of nike in my trunk. Tell her to stop buying those retarded heels. Tell her to wash them before she gives them back. when she somehow destroys them by washing them she owes me new shoes[\spoiler]

The the ill will of humans brainwashes young Grimm too weak to resist its effects, causing them to fly into fits of rage. This of course leads to them being killed by hunters for something that is not their fault. Remeber what Oobleck said, the ancient Grimm don't give a fuck about humans and the WOR said they probably don't need to eat for survival.