I GOT PEAS ON MY HEAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tlZMcVfnUkM
youtu.be/tVy-ow57D8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUT DON'T CALL ME A PEA HEAD

when is this fat fuck going to drop dead of heart failure

Sitting andy

I watch his stream occasionally on twitch, it makes me feel better about my life because at least I'm not as pathetic as him.

Let's have a 30 minute video skype conversation, record and it let the internet judge who has a boring, generic personality. I'm a world class mothafucka, mothafucka. I bet you have an anxiety attack at the thought of even interacting with a person online in live/video form. Go back to the dungeon

Old YTP Kino coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=tlZMcVfnUkM

BEES ON MY HEAD

kek

haHAA

he thinks he's good at rapping but he's not too good at rapping

>making tens of thousands of dollars entertaining people independently
>pathetic

get a grip, user

*monthly

PANCAKE ON MY FACE MAKES ME EXTRA HAPPY

But don't call me a sneed head

WHITE BOYS IN THE GANG
CALL EM ANDY MILONAKIS

Pea head

I love the fact that these 2 and Lil B have all recorded together on seperate ocassions, although I don't think theres any track with all 3 together. But just the roles they play in the american cultural zeitgeist and their self aware absurdity is makes me feel a little bit better about being alive.

And the ol kid Keith Cozart got to skip a life of repeat crime and prison sentences to hang out with living memes. If that doesn't warm your heart at least a little, its too late for you.

my advice? kys my man

I'm sorry to hear that you live a life without love. I hope you are able and willing to change that for yourself, soon.

It was sad to see him shit up that ancient aliens podcast shit Action Bronson did a while back, he just made it super awkward & even got called out on it jej.

thanks my wigger

>knowing who some random skinnyfat nigger is

kys

Anyone see that upload from an older livestream where he was just sitting at some metro shopping plaza at night and some old homeless pedophile mistook him for a child and tried to lead him back to a gang of other homeless pedophiles using actual candy? That was pretty insane.

Hard to imagine him making it any more awkward than it naturally is, or being as annoying a guest as Tyler the Creator. I totally called him out for a fag as soon as I saw him wearing those fucking yoga pants/tights, like at least a year before he announced his faggotry publically

I don't know whether you mean Chief Keef or Lil B but both are critically aclaimed musicians who push their genre's boundaries regularly, and both have made music that has saved my life and likely countless others.

The fact that you don't know who they are is a bit more saddening.

that's fucked up.. link it please

so much salt ITT

The full vid which took all of 3 seconds to find by searching andy milonakis pedophile on youtube, dick

youtu.be/tVy-ow57D8E

Theres a shorter highlight vid on another channel but this is the full encounter

>homeless pedo rings

Jesus, just wipe LA off the map already Kim

thanks senpai

to be fair you have to have a really high IQ to understand chief keef and lil b