Movies with truly awful morals

Movies with truly awful morals.
>If you have a lot of money, your AIDS ridden sweetheart who never loved you will magically find her way back into your life.

She did love Forrest, she just felt bad about wanting to be with him because she felt like she would've been taking advantage of him by doing so

She loved him like a dumb younger brother or something to that effect. Until money then suddenly 'hay I'm home!'

People liked the movie because it showcased the times leading up to the 90s.

daily reminder JENNAY was a fucking commie jew fuck and forest was a fucking VET

Did this movie really even have a moral to it?

People liked the movie because it shit all over hippies and other degenerates while praising Christianity in a subtle way.

I mean Forest was a legit retard so it's kinda forgivable.

but she's hot

Try to guess this one
>children who are invited to a house do indeed deserve terrible fates if they disobey the supposed host who never properly explains anything
>also you have a weird fetish now you're welcome

Wonka?

Hellraiser?

No, she loved him as a friend or brother, she even tell him he doesn't know what love is because she thought he was very retarded to understand the concept.
The she realize the whore she was and returned with him just to abandon him again.

Yes.

so the moral is women are more retarded than retards are

>Prove everyone right.
>Just lie about it.

Jashiel?

Basically all now you see me and fast and furious
>dude, being a criminal is very cool, lmao

that's literally 99% of crime movies

Not really. Most crime movies end with the criminals either dead/arrested/in witness protection. And if none of the above, they're shown to be miserable.
Not to say they don't go out like champs.

People liked the movie because it appealed to their inner retard

Harry Potter (the house is Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry)