Watch Kingdom of Heaven because I've seen it praised by Sup Forums in multiple threads with little to no disagreement...

>Watch Kingdom of Heaven because I've seen it praised by Sup Forums in multiple threads with little to no disagreement about it being a good film
>Not even four minutes in and there is already some WE WUZ CRUSADERS bullshit
When did Sup Forums fall to reddit?

This is the last time I listen to a Sup Forums recommendation.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prester_John
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What are Ethiopians
>What are converts

Even his helmet is obviously Eastern in Origin.

Here's the thing about Sup Forums
If they say it's good
>it's bad
If they say it's bad
>it's bad

We don't talk about good movies here.

You need to read up on the history of the Nubian kingdoms and Abyssinia. Black East African kingdoms that were deeply Christian, until the Nubian kingdoms were devoured by Muslim Egypt and Ethiopia/Abyssinia was cut off from Christendom and became deeply insular.

The Crusades introduced Europeans to black Christians, many for the first time, and its no coincidence that after their adventures in the middle east and North Africa, that black Africans start appearing (positively) in European art and stories. Not overwhelmingly, but enough to be notable.

THIS. Not everything related to blacks in movies is some kind of SJW conspiracy mate.
Especially not in 2004

First off, that helmet and tunic is obviously of eastern descent. Europeans at that time were cladded in the whole chainmail and bucket helm
Second...did you really rent/buy kingdom of heaven on yourtube OP?

And fucking this

He's on some free site, this should show what kind of trash OP is.

But hes not Ethiopian hes western African, or at least the actor

None of the actors in Black Hawk Down looked Somali/East African either. Scott is lazy like that.

yeah they were deff west African. He was a good actor at least or decent enough for an extra.

This is bait. The actor is clearly dressed like a African or a moor would in those times.

>Ethiopian
>Frank
>Anglo
>Scandinavian

The point was to represent all these Christians coming together under one banner.

>The Crusades introduced Europeans to black Christians

Oh, they knew about Ethiopians and Sudanese being Christian in Europe before the Crusader period but contact with the Christians of Africa did lead to this myth:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prester_John

>implying american audiences understand the difference between an Ethiopian and a Liberian

But I'm American user
I only know because I seen Ethiopians and Somalians fight our blacks who they say are trash that western kingdoms of africa threw away to america.

Who was in the wrong here?

both of them were so based
sissyboy orlando was the worst thing about this movie. id watch these two for hours

>Europeans at that time were cladded in the whole chainmail and bucket helm
fuck off retard

WATCH THE DIRECTOR'S CUT

Go google a 1200 century crusader and get back to me pleb

>bitching about reddit to "fit in"
I hate newfags