>tfw he will never return and redeem himself with Austin Powers 4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nBoPm_ZJPDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. That Dr Evil skit he did a while back was proof that he's lost it

>Dr. Evil skit
sauce?

youtu.be/nBoPm_ZJPDc

How would the "that's a man, baby" scene play out in 2017?

>uh Austin the 2000s are over. xhe prefers to be called xir

holy fuck

maybe it's a good thing he quit because that was rough to get through

It's actually not that bad considering it's a live audience and more fast paced, lower production. If there were longer pauses and a movie budget he can still do the character.

Comparing this one non edited shot to carefully edited designed movie isn't fair. Austin Powers 4 would still be amazing.

if the writing is there

>Scott turns into a super villain at the end to tease another movie
>never get said movie
Forever mad. And we have a bunch of new spy movies to parody since then, I think 4 has big potential.

>if the writing is there
It would be, the SNL sketch is just fan service and sloppily put together. It's like they were seeing how many catchphrases they could fit in 2 1/2 minutes.

Austin saying "that's a man baby" followed by him looking at the camera, stopping the movie and reassuring everyone that it was just a joke and that gender is on a spectrum.

It would make sense replacing him because it's a spoof on James Bond movies

Autism Powers

It was tolerable and I didn't find it much worse than than most other SNL skits. So it was shit, but I made it to the end.

Why would it be there? Goldmember was shit.

could be worse, snl is trash

I think Daniel Craig's bond killed the chances of another one. By Austin Powers 3, I didn't care. He came out with 2 others after that, that weren't that good. He'd have to make a new character maybe.

What was the precise moment (or movie) his career ended?

I think it was Love Guru

After Shrek he never needs to work again.

Who cares what you think?

>Goldmember was shit.
The silly characters overtook the spy parody premise. Which James Bond film does Dr. Evil and Mini-Me singing Hard Knock Life parody? None of them.

Oh definitely. The writing was on the wall before that but that killed everything for him.

Had a bad day?

Love Guru was damaging but I think this was the finishing blow.

Nah

How the fuck is that possible when the cat in the hat came out long before the Love Guru?

I would unironicaly laugh my ass off at this.

first two were fire

third one was still funny and but it doesn't have much replay value, i think beyonce being a really big character sort of ruined it

my family loved austin powers and it was one of the first good comedies i saw. we would watch it all together once a year or so and laugh our asses off everytime. also watched mr bean a lot

He always looks like he's being taken hostage.
Yeezy must've fucked his head up fierce.

also, most fire austin powers girl, miss kensington

The Love Guru came out five years after that.