Austrian election postponed announcement

The Austrian presidential election may be postponed because of glue problem with the postal votes.
The new date could be in December or January.
Official announcement in 20 minutes (11 am CEST)

Other urls found in this thread:

derstandard.at/2000044203167/Im-Livestream-Innenminister-Sobotka-zur-Bundespraesidentenwahl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stream: derstandard.at/2000044203167/Im-Livestream-Innenminister-Sobotka-zur-Bundespraesidentenwahl

>postponed

merchant.jpg

>glue problem
I take it the globalist didnt like the poll numbers

>Glue problem

At least make some shit up that's halfway believable.

Confirmed just now that election people are asking parliament to postpone election, but still in 2016.

We banana republic now.

Mess this up and we'll annex you.

Wörsterreich does it again

>glue problem
They're not even trying anymore

>glue problems

are they even trying anymore

Heh, that should be the anti-establishment chant
>Österreich ist Wörsterreich!
I crack myself up

>glue problem
the jews really have run out of excuses

>glue problem

I wouldn't blame the jews here, what's happening here is like, quintessentially austrian.

So, is it?

you don't understand. They need everything to work perfectly or otherwise anyine can claim fraud once more.
Also, the perfect execution of bureacracy is sacred to germanic states. Don't laugh about our rituals fuckface, i don't make fun about your annual sky bombing and turkey feasts.

What the fuck happened? You guys didn't all vote for the Jesuit new world order candidate?

Das Ganze ist eine Sauerei. Bin ich froh dass der Kreisky das nicht miterleben muss.

Its a mix of austrian IDGAF and negligently. It only marked the Death of postal vote. But cuckservatives and the left hesitate to abolish it. Btw our "President" is just a symbolic position, no real power.

just as planned

>annual sky bombing and turkey feasts.
what

>Btw our "President" is just a symbolic position, no real power.
Hofer said he was going to use the presidential powers at their full extent if elected, and they are not just "symbolic"

One article i read says that they are gonna use the opportunity to update the voters list to include people that turned 16 between the first election and this one, more 16yo means more green votes right?

He's theoretically pretty strong as he can dissolve the government, and after a petition from the (freshly reformed with people he selected) government he can dissolve parliament.

It's just never actually been done before.

>german humour
They seem to operate on another plane of existence.

You have guns in Austria right? Now I'm not advocating for violence in any way but maybe you should use them to kill your government.

>"Oh fugg guys :DD
>We have been caught cheating and they will be way too cautious during the second round to let us get away with it again, what do we do?"

>"Just turn the election into such a shitshow of incompetency that no one will take the office serious"

>"Brilliant!"

Regierung seiner Wahl einberufen und damit eine Verlängerung des Machtapparats zu sein ist keine symbolische Positionsausübung oder?

>It only marked the Death of postal vote.

God I fucking wish. There are fucking always irregularities when it comes to the postal votes and honestly, someone who cannot even be arsed to take the hour and go over to the polling station probably doesn't have an opinion worth considering anyway.

Unless you are completely bed-ridden, but in that case you should just get an attest from your doc and let someone else cast the vote for you.

>mfw Van der Cuck claims fraud and we have to vote again.

Mate, no one understands your mountain toblerone glibberish language here.

Ja guter Goy bleib zuhause. Der Präsident hat eh keine Macht. Du musst nicht wählen gehn.

Seems like total shillery.

>postal votes

Total corruption.

And if the problem is glue, why don't they use staples? Because of health and safety? The average leftist might be so stupid as to stab their eye out with it?

I doubt Hofer's going to dissolve the government either. Unless something extreme like a massive terror attack happens it would be a very unpopular move and would only serve to kill off the FPÖ in the next elections.

Dont doubt
They are only 2 camps now the blue against everyone else
A blue prez will mean legitimation in the highest echelon of political stability vulgo Bundespräsident. Trickle down effects dont work in economics but in politics

A good amount of people that vote FPÖ do it because of dissatisfaction with the refugee politics and aren't staunch FPÖ supporters that vote for them no matter what. If Hofer dissolves the parliament for some inane reason it would massively backfire for the FPÖ.

Bumpo