Should I watch this? I hated the first season

should I watch this? I hated the first season

delete this meme from your SSD

>I hated the first season
It does get better, so possibly. I just learned to lower my expectations and consider it a soap with great cinematography and where people wore nice, old clothing.

>Suit up
Where the fuck do I get a tailored suit that doesn't make me look like a 12 year old going to a funeral in this day and age without being rich

>wine & dine the fuck out of a beautiful girl
'Beautiful' girls can aim higher than me, and at my age, they already have. What's left are dregs and broken scraps. Making myself look like a doormat in the way you're suggesting is asking for trouble.

Also no, it's pretty bad. It gets better but then it drags it out.

>12 year old going to a funeral in this day and age without being rich
Is that how you would describe RevewBrah?

>Suit-up
>wine & dine the fuck out of
Who talks like this?

>wine and dine a beautiful girl

Sorta, but I guess he's been doing it long enough that he sort of owns it. Got more guts than me on that front.

Also some of his thrift store suits actually fit fairly well, a luxury I don't have as a 6'4" lanklet.

Did people seriously miss the point of the show?

Don was an asshole inside and outside, why do retards want to emulate him?

>wine & dine the fuck out of a beautiful girl

Sure, as long as shes paying.

>Don was an asshole inside and outside
That's not really accurate. A better reason was that Don was fairly miserable and a horrendous alcoholic who gradually alienated everyone he knew.

And extremely mentally unstable.

but women still write serial killers love letters, so I dunno wtf.

Some normalfag trying really hard to emulate a fictional character that he thinks is cool, even if that character is actually deeply flawed.

the female who made that picture hadnt seen the show she just saw le classy gentlemen in a suit and used it as a backround for nagging text

It was good while it was on television. But the more I think back on it, it was a liberal wank-fest about what some power jews thought living in the 60s were like. The more I learn about the mid-20th century, the more I feel bamboozled by jon ham and his degeneracy.

dude are you for real. as a skinny tall guy slim fit suits are heaven for you. cant you give 200 bucks for one? you can even get one for cheaper, or just get a slightly bigger one and ask for a tailor to make it tighter

skinny lanklets should be very grateful for this slim fit trend.

I like it, but Don really isn't the highlight of the show, most of his character is a deconstruction. And it really only becomes god-tier around season 3.

No it's a soap opera for emasculated men that like to imagine they're Don Draper

Feminine numale cucks want a role model

It's probably the best TV show ever, but if you didn't enjoy the first season I can't possibly think you'll enjoy the rest.

guaranteed replies

i love this guy tbhfam

2010 reddit

If anything, Don Draper is an example that all the sex, money and good looks won't make you happy.

DUDE JUST MAN UP AND DATE A SINGLE MOTHER WHO RODE THE COCK CAROUSEL

OH AND PROVIDE FOR HER NIGLET TOO YOU BETA WHITE MALE MISOGYNIST

its 6/10 and thats generous

he's a fictional character

>>wine & dine the fuck out of
capitalism is just so GROSS

I don't know a better TV show, maybe Entourage?

>photo tells me to act like a gentleman while using vulgarity in the same sentence
This is why nobody takes these people seriously. They want to dress like and be called gentlemen, but God forbid they act like they are.

gee, I don't know

>successful in his career
>charismatic around his peers
>confident with women
>good looking

sure, he treated his wife and other women like shit but pretty much everyone in that show did. I suppose it was true to the era. also, he got a pretty messed up childhood so it's easy to sympathize with him and why he always needs a drink.

women

>it's a great big belt buckle episode

>le capitalism
>gross
physically remove tumblr