Wakfu

Do you think Eva S1 was better than Eva S2?

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tristepin_de_Percedal
dofus-pets.com/en
web.archive.org/web/20090313085620/http://serie.wakfu.com/en/heroes/4-sadlygrove
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eva s2 could have been great if Percedal stayed dead and she was allowed to grow as a character.

Everyone would have been better.
Still pissed about Ruel.

They just can't abandon or close Pinpin's story arc. (Yet I still loved the Rubilaxia arc)

she had lot more panty shot in S1 thats for sure

Amalia looks so much better in actual princess.

why would best boy stay dead? He had the most characterization

New art by Xa, here's Joris and Khan in a brothel

Although it's probably actually just a pub.

And here we got Ogrest and Dathura

Reminder that Ruel was canonically considered by far the most powerful and dangerous by Grougaloragran.

If he was willing to spend money for his magic, imagine how overpowered he'd be.

Cute!

reminder that this 17 year old slutball took percy's big throbbing tanned iop dick and gave birth to two children by season 2

Being Tot's self-insert power fantasy is not development.

Did anybody make a webm version of the scene?

At first season she wasn't just love interest of favorite Ankama class, so yes, I do.
Also she had beautiful emotional face ( hate new look with anime eyes which become larger in each new season) .

Is Kerub any good? So many episodes.

Is Wakfu Season 2 worth it? Only seen the first season.

yes

yes

both are good if you liked wakfu s1 you gonna like s2

Thanks!
Kerub vs Wakfu s2
which one is better?

>Is Kerub any good? So many episodes.
They're little over ten minutes each but yeah, there's a lot. Expect cute and silly one-off adventures than a big epic saga though.

wakfu 2 is better , Kerub plays a few hundreds or thousand years before Wakfu

Kerub. Because it's got more adventures and the hero isn't a total chump who loses his protagonist spot to a Iop.

There are a lot of episodes and that's a good thing because there's nary a bad one in the bunch, and many excellent ones. I wish I had all of the eps in HD.

For as much as I like this show, the complete shafting of characters is probably the biggest issue holding the show back. They have so much filler and barely ever use it for character or world building. It's why I actually ended up liking Dofus more.

Wasn't one of those singers seducing Yugo? I don't recall what exactly she was singing to do it.

Do mods still delete Eca and Pandawa pics?

it was the loli singner

They shouldn't do because a lot of Sup Forums content is anthro. Wouldn't put it past newfag janitors though.

depends, do you like the plot driven nature of wakfu?

dofus is much more episodic in nature

But Miranda posts just mysteriously disappear.

S1 since afterwards her character just devolved into basically orbiting Grovy's dick. Case in point, they weren't able to get any good narrative mileage by adding Cleo into the gang.

What.

Probably a janitor then. There's always a "hur hur i'm gonna change things" period when they just joined and want to throw their weight around. They'll get bored eventually.

Enutrof attacks are (or at least were) kama based. They'd literally throw money as a weapon.

You see him do it when he gets serious with that kama eating genie.

How would that do any significant damage to anyone?

They're hard metal and the Enutrof throws them really hard. Other than that it's magic, I guess.

Magic. The more of the coins you use, though, the stronger your attack gets. And Ruel is rich as fuck, but he's also a miserly old bastard. Case in point: Enutrof personally tells him to get lost when asking for a miracle because he's never offered him a single kama in his life.

If Ruel used all his kama, how would he fare against some of the Wakfu powerhouses?

He could probably beat just about everyone.

Doubt he'd beat Ogrest or the like, but he'd give a pretty good showing against just about any non-supergod thing out there. There's a reason Grougal went after him ASAP, and even Nox had to use the Eliacube to take on a dragon.

>There's a reason Grougal went after him ASAP
????
When did this happen?

when they made it to Grougal's island and were finding the dofus. it's been a few months but I think that's accurate.

Speaking of new art by Xa

Best Basic Instinct reference

I need more webms

Moon island.

Not a bad game tbqh

Cleophee is basically the character Eva should have become.

speaking of Wakfu anyone know how can i register to the new cardgame Krosmaga from ankama ?

it says for security reasons it dont let me ....

I like them both tbqh.

That reminds me, I need to import Eva and Amalia's toys

is this real

Yes.

God bless the French

I miss the skirt.

Wakfu is overall a more consistent and well realized package, but Kerub's highest points are some of the best shit that this universe has to offer imo.

The gambling addiction episode, for example, is fucking amazing.

Yep, from the Dofus movie

Will never be topped

He did nothing wrong.

Pretty much QilBleach and Ogrest were pretty big letdowns.

>Starting out with a villain where the protagonists not even fighting back would have caused less suffering.

>let an entire race be genocided on the off chance that a traumatised xelor driven mad by a powerful artifact could successfully rewind the entire universe back centuries

On the brightside, we get to have closeups of S2 Eva's puffy mons.

I actually liked Quilby more.

Maybe it was just the overhype. I liked Nox well enough and his fight with Grog was the best, but outside of that he felt just disconnected. He had no connection with the main cast, his dog and mech that came outta left field did more than he did in the second half, and he was just insane. Quilby was insane too but I understand going mad from living forever and his motivation there more. Nox just thought a box was talking to him, which I guess is how I think the special episode kinda hurt him more to me, showing his insanity in full swing long before his family actually died.

He couldn't have done it. Even with Grougal and the Sadida combined, it wouldn't have gotten him back centuries.

Which does not detract from the magnitude of his feat, mind you. All throughout the universe, time moves in one direction. And Nox was able to make the ENTIRE UNIVERSE go backwards in time. For one second or one minute or twenty minutes, that was an incredible accomplishment.

Oh I'm not saying that, the characters couldn't know. I'm saying that a situation such as that for your first season is setting yourself up to have less engaging seasons afterwards. It's just too good.

Qilby isn't bad at all. I understand the reasoning

>percy

I honestly can't believe how badly the official localization fucked this up.

His name is Tristepin OF Peredal.

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tristepin_de_Percedal

Tristepin is his first name and his nickname in "Pinpin".

And don't get me started on the retarded fanbase that thought to fan-translate the pieces in his name separately to get "Sadlygrove". You don't see the Naruto dub translating Sakura as "Cherry Blossom".

Ready for Ankamas next money sink?
dofus-pets.com/en

Hope this lasts longer than Raiders

Dubs of truth.

Tristepin is a blatant self-insert. More annoying than Az.

The hell is this?

Wait, where does THIS come from? I don't recognize any of this. I thought I consumed every single piece of Wakfu media there was outside of the atrocious game.

File name. It's a trailer they made for the mmo.

Grougal literally says he will take out the strongest of the group and immediately blasts Ruel. Pipoun gets slightly ticked off that he wasn't the first target.

Sad she lost the giant ponytail, but everything is better than the OVA look.

But Sadlygrove is an awesome name.

Just don't mention it and just post it instead. Half the contributors to the thread, do.

>And don't get me started on the retarded fanbase that thought to fan-translate the pieces in his name separately to get "Sadlygrove".

That wasn't the fanbase, it was what Ankama originally translated his name to. It was used both on the original Wakfu English website, as well as on the (horrible) original dub for the first two episodes.

As opposed to the good English dub?

There's a good english dub?

Will Amalia get blue'd this season?

no, as opposed to the later one.

Point is, Sadlygrove was an official name for a while.

>web.archive.org/web/20090313085620/http://serie.wakfu.com/en/heroes/4-sadlygrove

>Sadlygrove, the whiter-than-white Knight!

That's the joke. Pointing out that the dub is horrible is pointless, there's only one dub and everybody knows how bad it was.

Although coincidentally... I really liked the dub. It wasn't good, but I reeeaaally couldn't treat an anime in french seriously.

I honestly prefer the Dofus series to Wakfu, especially after Julith. both the movie and the character.

That movie was the single best piece of wakfu media out there.