ITT: Marvel Editorial Not Doing Their Jobs

A minor one to start: How does a cut go under a vein.

Isn't that the villain from Steel Ball Run?

They aren't cuts. They're fissures.

So does Jen hate Carol now?

>Implying Funny Valentine is a villain.

So are you retarded, or just stupid?

the president of the united states?

No, that would be stupid. She hates Hawkeye.

Who doesn't hate Carol now?

Marvel

Carol is the anti-mutant. Instead of all the superheroes supporting her while the public despises her, it's the reverse.

healing factor

Singularity, Black Panther, Galactus,

I think Monica is too caught up in her own existential dilemma to really give a shit about the whole affair

I honestly have no idea what Captain Hydra thinks of her.

and I suppose if any members of her starjammers team are still alive they bear her no ill will

Wasn't the whole point of She-Hulk from a conceptual standpoint is that she was a subversion of OG Hulk (i.e. being in control of her emotions/strength)?

By making her just another rage machine, what's to seperate her from her villains/the rest of the Hulks?

Eyes over Heaven while shit. Did make me appreciate him more after he tries to kill DIO after acknowledging his influence on certain events.

>DIO
Dio; Gone to Heaven*

Your wrong on the first point,shulkie wasn't a subversion of the hulk,she straight up had the same anger issues and lack of control,the difference was that Byrne later turned her into a fourthwallbreaker and other writers gave her control.It seems Bruce's death has triggered her to loose that control and develop a new hulk form

But how do I post a picture of their entire comics division?

I dont have the picture but in the new power fist and iron man issue one theres a panel where danny is shirtless without his dragon scar. And later there is a pannel where luke and danny are saying the wrong thing. Like they put the wrong words in the word bubbles.

the best part of that game is when he threw the gun

Singularity . . .

It's not a cut, it's a stretchmark.

They don't even need to be fissures, they could simply be something subcutaneous expressing through the skin.

I know you meant "how does a cut crossing a vein from above damage material below the vein while leaving the vein intact", but actually, veins can often remain surprisingly intact despite damage to surrounding tissues. Good job too, you need them to live.

It's almost like creatures with really easily ruptured veins die out before they can reproduce.