*SLUUUUUURPP*

*SLUUUUUURPP*
Damn that goes down smooth. What kinos do you guys watch when you're sucking back on an ice cold 0 sugar 0 calorie Monster® Ultra™???

Lemme snag dat /LeSippy/ m'lad xD

/sip boys/ where we at

It's all yours friend! Plenty to go around! I have a whole case on top of my fridge.

I can't tell if this thread is sarcastic.

I fucking love Monster ULTRA.

>Drinking an energy drink while idly watching tv

I don't drink entertaining drinks.

Red Bull tastes better than any Monster flavor though

>monster logo is 3 6's in yiddish
wew

>op cries about "Sup Forums" threads
>then he makes threads like this all the time
Why are libs such hypocrites bros

Who /green/ here?

>had a red ultra this morning

Eating, drinking, P-stops when watching kino is prohibiden. The lords of good taste have declared it so. You're not from around here are you.
*flicks hair.

S I P B O Y Z
I
P

B
O
Y
Z

I only drink energy drinks when I'm watching Capeshit. Downed a 16 oz red bull the other day while I was watching Blade.

>not in fridge
>on top of fridge

How do /ck/ memes leak this much? Is it just the fact that the alcoholic posters only love to shitpost?

I could see this working for action oriented movies in general. A caffeine pill plus a Bronkaid pill while seeing Hardcore Henry in IMAX is probably the action movie equivalent to taking acid and watching Enter The Void

As an alcoholic, I believe only a sober nerd posseses enough twisted negative mental energy to form the content of most shitposts I see

Its a /fit/ meme.

Holy shit I thought sips was just a /fit/ meme

Not enough room in a fridge for an entire case of Monster unless you clear out a shelf dumdum.

>Paid advertising
xD

Are these energy drink kino?

God I fucking hate it when underage Sup Forumstards find memes outside their containment board.

>paid
I wish

Same, had to double check where I was.

Why is iced tea the second one?

The post implies I am a sipper you dolt.

No retard. It was directed at you not in agreement with you. Just like this one.

Juice Monsters are the only worthwhile Monsters.

Christ. I feel like puking just looking at that shit. Imagine having to down that in one gulp.

just buy caffeine pills you fucking morons you are sipping cancer for $2 a can

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

WE DEM

B
O
Y
Z

Where do you live? A standard can of monster is 2.99 here in Cali. Though f course I always for for the 2 for 5 deal.

>Energy
>Juice
Why not call it Enerjuice

*meant of course and go for

ohio
seriously though, just order caffeine pills
they are like $2 for 100 pills of 100mg

Time to go snag some Mango 2 for $4