What's bad about this company having my DNA?

What's bad about this company having my DNA?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/
abc.net.au/news/2016-09-12/who-owns-my-dna-when-i-send-it-off-for-analysis/7823072
businessinsider.com.au/i-tried-the-new-23andme-genetic-test-2015-12
library.cshl.edu/special-collections/eugenics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews have your info and can give it to the government without your permission.

I was actually considering using their services.

they can use your DNA to frame you for crimes against the state

They always tell you that you have .01% African DNA so therefore you're BLACK and can't be racist!

my family is apparently 0.1% squint, not black, according to testing we've done with them.

the important thing for me is i don't even have trace kike as similar spurious noise.

>Implying we'd want your shitty low IQ DNA

But if you've done nothing wrong then they'd have no reason to frame you?

>statist shills unironically believe this

>implying i'd want any of this
jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/
nice try schlomo

Thats not true.

If only knew how much it cost to do a full genome sequence. These guys cover only specific genetic markets and the rest. Wouldn't be 150 bucks or whatever if they actually had your full genome.

>considering a dna test
>scared it won't be what i expect

I don't want to find out my last name should be Bergstein or Boonganoonga.

Small price to pay for the best brains on Earth.

You sound paranoid user, you been planning on starting a revolution or something? That's the only reason your line of argument would make sense

you're relying entirely on the reflected glory of people like einstein while you suffer from tay-sachs.

just remember that the average chance your mother lied about what man fathered you is only about 15%

Proof please

Why the fuck do people care about this shit so much other than the spurt about how they're 10% this, 15% that. Nobody fucking cares and it doesn't fucking matter one bit. So tired of hearing faggots talk about this shit at work.

there will always be a need for pawns to be framed

Read their agreement you have to sign. It says they can share your data with government or law enforcement.

I don't have Tay Sachs or I would be dead, user.

I'll pay for a whole genome sequencing when it gets cheaper, idgaf

1. You are the product, just like Google. Your DNA data is valuable. You are paying them to make money off of you later.
2. Your name, billing, and family information is linked to your DNA. They could have enacted basic privacy protection so this was impossible. They didn't because of 1. Even if you think you are being anonymous, it is a central database that connects you with your relatives, so if say your sister joins, they know your sample is you.
3. You are a lab rat. They will use facts about you and match them up with your DNA
4. Almost all the threads here are viral marketing and data mining threads. Anyone at 23andMe can figure out who you are by you posting your results (your ethnic breakdown is like a fingerprint). This can also be used by any hacker who gains access to their system.

"I love seeing these virtue signaling posts of
>muh took muh test and this is muh....

Willing paying money to give your dna profile to a corporation which is ambiguous about onselling that info to others and is directly connected to google.
>(One of the founders of 23andMe, Anne Wojcicki, is presently married to Sergei Brin, the founder of Google.)

Enjoy applying for healthcare insurance....

abc.net.au/news/2016-09-12/who-owns-my-dna-when-i-send-it-off-for-analysis/7823072

> I also got to decide if I wanted to have my genes used to research and develop treatments for diseases.
businessinsider.com.au/i-tried-the-new-23andme-genetic-test-2015-12

>The Personal Genome Service isn’t primarily intended to be a medical device. It is a mechanism meant to be a front end for a massive information-gathering operation against an unwitting public.
scientificamerican.com/article/23andme-is-terrifying-but-not-for-the-reasons-the-fda-thinks/"

>What is a scapegoat.

Thats (you)

It can determine your risk of certain diseases.

It works in conjunction with googles "project calico". Basically they use your genetic information to build a massive database of genetic histories. Then the idea is to be able to run giant drug trails and the like and see the effects of X on everyone in Y genetic group. Then see how it might affect multiple generations. They would be able to do this in months instead of years (lots of years). So if your cool with that - go ahead - and yeah google owns your sample for ever.

if they find jew ancestry doesn't mean your ancestors where jews, but that you have a similar blood with someone that converted

>but that you have a similar blood with someone that converted
Wuh?

I actually was paranoid one time when I went to a free clinic. They wanted to do blood test and were going to use quest diagnostics. I refused and later looked on their site for privacy info on DNA and it's not on there. I literally had to email them for the info and they sent it in the mail. Turns out they can give it to the military and government.

Look into the history of Cold Springs harbor and eugenics this shit goes way back with the elite. They think they are going to create the reincarnation of satan with this and trans-humanism.

They see your dna, put it in a database and compare
Imagine 8 brothers, 5 converts, the other 3 don't.
They have families
8 generation passes
They descendants of the 5 converts send their dna
You are the descendant of one of those 3
They compared your dna and find 50 jewish people that share your ancestors
Suddenly you have jewish ancestry

>your mother lied about what man fathered you is only about 15%
But you also have to account mother of your mother, mother of your father and so on, and these percents accumulate pretty fast.
Only 61% for 2 generations, 32% for 3 generations, 8% for 4 generations. When you consider 5 generations, there's 99.3% that at least one of your female ancestors was slutting around and burning coal.

What exactly happened at Cold Springs Harbor?

library.cshl.edu/special-collections/eugenics

It is probably a lot lower. People used to say 10%, but recent DNA studies have it around 2%. Still way too high.

in france you've a 50% change to be from another father than your brothers if you are the third

Fuck

it's better for the genetic diversity though
Wouldn't it be better if two families with more than 3 children wife swapped for the 4th one?

No

But you are american, aren't swaps your thing?
Like wifes swap, daughter swap and so on?