The Nanny thread

To celebrate Fran's birthday you massive faggots. Yeah she just turned 60.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BZuah5yhuoX/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link related

>instagram.com/p/BZuah5yhuoX/

Inb4 rape story

Sie verkaufte Hochzeitskleider,
und war sehr mondän
doch ihr Freund nahm sich ne andre
und sie musste gehen.
Da saß sie nun, wusste nicht wohin
ohne ihren Danny!
Sie fuhr nach Manhatten, stand vor Sheffield's Tür,
um Make Up zu verkaufen, doch er sah mehr in ihr.
Sie war schön, hatte Stil, dass gefiel,
und schon war sie die Nanny!

I remember watching this at 5 years old. I was disgusted by her low class behaviour but I still wanted to smash. Slap them joobs around.

>I was disgusted by her low class behaviour
What?

Was für ein Glück für die Kinder im Haus,
die neue Nanny brachte sie groß raus.
Auch dem Hausherrn kommt sie gelegen- Pass auf C.C.
für die Kinder ist sie ein Segen : C'est la vie
Egal ob's stürmt oder schneit, sie läuft im Mini rum und macht auf Twen.
Die Frau ist nicht zu bremsen - wir lieben dich Fran!

>2017whitehouse.jpg

>In January 1985, two armed robbers broke into Drescher and Jacobson's Los Angeles apartment. While one ransacked their home, Drescher and a female friend were raped by the other at gunpoint. Jacobson was also physically attacked, tied up, and forced to witness the entire ordeal.
>This led to her being deathly afraid of strangers, and so when signing on to The Nanny, CBS were contracted to cast an audience before each season which they would pay after a pre-screening process.

kek, they'd only ever do that for a Jew. No goy is getting that level of studio support.

>This led to her being deathly afraid of strangers
They misspelled niggers

I bet you enjoy getting raped Sup Forumstard.

Niggers gonna nig

Christ I didn't know that

Does not even make sense

No she likes them.

>Her husband turned gay after witnessing this event.

How can you still want to fuck your wife after seeing some crack head drop a sticky, green load in her?

If i had a time machine id go back stop this from happening to her she didn't deserve this thank god ahe didnt let this ruin her life god bless her soul

Is rape really that hard to overcome or is just the victim that makes the process hard?

>Woman dress like a whore
>Goes out showing everything to everyone
>Some random guy finally rapes her
>WUAHHHHH I'M A RAPE VICTIM EVERYONE SUPPORT MEE WUAAHHHHHHH

This is basically what happens with every fucking woman out there, all of them are retarded.

You shut your fucking mouth she didnt deserve thise

>Raped in her own home
>Somehow this is the same as going outside while wearing a whores outfit

You fucking moron

You're just a rich jew angry at Drescher because she portrays jewish proud suckers like you the right way, The Nanny showed how there are low class jewish people in the eyes of the Shekelians elite.

being raped isn't any different than some stranger walking up to you and punching you in the face. women just are just so use to everyone treating them as special princesses they can't handle the idea someone might hurt them

consult with your local motorcycle gang representatives, get some quotes on how much it would cost for them to rape you, and then find out for yourself.

note: they may outsource this to a pack of negroes. go over the contract carefully.

>tfw I realised the chick who got fucked by Hank in the first episode of Californication was the little girl from The Nanny grown up

Her bouncing tits were so hot. And as the 1st season (and some of the 2nd) was mainly about her, there were plenty of bikini shots too.

just angry at Drescher for popularizing that nasal screeching "OH MISTAH SHEFFIIEEELLLLLD"

t. Raped Roastie

Was she raped as well?

kek what a shitshow this thread is
Some tribute

Lel, so if you had to choose between getting punched in the face and fucked in the ass and mouth by Tyrone, you'd say "Eh, it doesn't matter. They're both equally bad."

In the show? No, it was a consensual one night stand (at least for Hank), but it developed into something much more exciting due to some surprising connections the chick being fucked in the head.

I can see why some would call Zima butterface (and I sort of share that opinion), but she definitely has a vibrant sex appeal that made her perfect for the role. It took a while to realise where I saw her.

i was assuming the poster was male, and didn't believe that men can be raped. as long as he's got at least one hole, it's on.

Shit she was in the A Cinderella story as well.

BRING THE SHOW BACK!

Yeah right.

Why couldn't they have made that cast reunion a bit more diverse?

thanks, Tracy

wheres miles? is he... died?