SWEEEET CAROLINE

>SWEEEET CAROLINE

>BWAAAAH BWAAAAH BWAAAAAAH!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g2ZvIe7Iia8
youtu.be/GGoGvZZjkOo?t=5m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do Americans really do this?

In Boston at Sox games, yes. Never understood the tradition, it's really gay desu.

obsessed

american ads are honestly repulsive, they perfectly represent what the people over there are like, their comedic tastes, looks, everything.

t. american

t. whatever who cares

Why pick that song? I really don't get it

I want to know what the marketing faggots who came up with this abomination look like.

MILLIONAIRE CELEBRITIES PRETENDING TO BE SILLY LITTLE WORKER SHEEP LOL LOOK AT ME I'M PRETENDING TO GO TO WORK AND SLAVE AWAY LIKE A PEON LMAO THIS IS FUN!

No, they don't.

Us Burgers hate these commercials as much as you do.

don't (You) me twice you piece of shit

fucking pedo scum

you know it sounds like a baby cow came along for the secret blob of cheese at the ghost school

Hi

This needs a Pepe/Wojak edit desu.

best commercial coming through

*blocks your path*

Because they normalised homos.
Then they normalised trannies.
Now they'll normalise paedos.

Sometimes I want to be a marketing exec so I can come up with the absolute worst ideas for commercials and watch the underlings do it

Exactly. SJWs have never cared about consent ever.

>Go to popular bar on a Saturday night
>that inevitable moment when they play Sweet Caroline and Don't Stop Believing
>all the normies sing along drunkenly at the top of their lungs.

Fuck those songs desu. Gets really fucking old when this happens every goddamn weekend without exception

>goes to bars
>calls others normies

>durr durr I love classic rock
>only knows Don't Stop Believing

I fucking hate people sometimes

this is what they should be playing
youtube.com/watch?v=g2ZvIe7Iia8

>work in the wedding industry
>Don't Stop Believing plays at the end of every goddamn wedding
>every goddamn one

You have no idea, dude

good shit right there

Never heard this song before. I like it and the ayy lmao subject matter.

Thanks user

Fuuuccckkk

I'm so glad I'm usually super shitfaced by the time a Journey sing along breaks out at the bar so I don't get too angry.

I can only imagine how the bar staff feel listening to that shit every night

the majority of American don't like these commercials

TELL IT TO MY HEART!!
TELL ME IM THE ONLY ONE!!

this

i pray to god for little miracles, little tiny things like these two getting hit by a lightning bolt or maybe a ray of sunlight concentrating to burn them alive

Shut the fuck up you uncultured swine. These two are gods among men.

I hate these commercials too
how is it possible that these commercials are behind million dollar companies and yet almost all of them are shit?

Because they're not targetted towards you, much like those Chevy commercials, they're aimed at the lowest common denominator brainlets that will buy products based off of commercials.

SUUUUUCH A PERFECT DAY
YOU JUUUUST KEEEEEEEP ME HAAAANGIN OOON
YOU JUST KEEEEEP ME HAAAANGIN ON.

>so why haven't you called

>homos
>trannies
>pedos
>bad
Where do you think you are?

God do I hate Don't stop believing. The Glee version even more.

>Canadian Work Safety commercials
>Image burned forever in my memory of a kid getting a nail stuck in his eye
>This commercial was on Teletoon.
youtu.be/GGoGvZZjkOo?t=5m

Those are celebrities? I had no idea

This reminds me of when I was happy

Someone replace UK with FGC and any mention of America with Smash players

I usually think they're pretty funny the first time I see them.

>PTSD from playing GTAONLINE intensifies

The only really bad songs are Jack and Diane and Wagon Wheel

I bet you don't even sing Bohemian Rhapsody you faggot

everything okay at home buddy?

>Jack and Diane
>Wagon Wheel

what kind of redneck country bar do you go to

>lol loud and obnoxious I am!!

The only people who do this are nervous, insecure or gay people or some mixture of all three.

>that defense mechanism

>"It was a picture of a little girl dressed to the nines in her riding gear, next to her pony," Diamond said. "It was such an innocent, wonderful picture, I immediately felt there was a song in there."
Does that sound like pedophilia to you? How can you be so fucking paranoid? You faggots are the product of a generation of children that have been brought up to hate and fear grown men they don't know.

Hands, touchin' hands
Reachin' out, touchin' me, touchin' you

Sweet Caroline
Good times never seemed so good
I've been inclined
To believe they never would
But now I...

...look at the night
And it don't seem so lonely
We fill it up with only two.

Sounds like paedophilia to me.

that "that defense mechanism" defense mechanism ...

I HAVE A STRUCTURED SETTLEMENT AND I NEED CASH NOW

Listen to shitty ass music? yes

You don't sing the "BAH BAH BAH" part. Everyone who does that is a moron. You sing SWEET CAROLINE, GOOD TIMES NEVER FELT SO GOOD~

Sneed

Some celebrities actually do work heaps, promotion events, interviews, rehearsals, training and filming all takes effort and stress.

When I saw the ad for the first time I was genuinely surprised that the guy in the car wasn't black

why is it a normie meme to sing to those

even if it comes on in a fucking random store people sing to it

Nigga, you mean "paralegal"?

RENT
FREE

SO GOOD

SO
GOOD

S
O

G
O
O
D

That isn't work, fuck off. If you think that shit is stressful work then find me the nearest art fairy to trade jobs with. I'll do it in a literal minute.

Red Sox came under new ownership and decided they'd make the games way more family/date night oriented as opposed to being full of drunk 20 year olds. The song is part of that. Fenway is way more boring now.

I'd be ok with never hearing Don't Stop Believing and Bohemian Rhapsody at a bar ever again. Especially on karaoke nights.

Huh, I always fucking hated it even as a kid. Glad to know I was always a normie hating autist.

Fucking this. They look down on us like our struggle to get from month to month is just a silly little thing we do. When shit goes down you can fucking bet they aren't going to be around afterward.

>going to bars that don't play Sup Forumscore

man, I dunno. I think songs like that are part of their media-consciousness, a sort of memetic understanding of sorts which for the purposes of this post we'll call a 'me-me', and there isn't really anything going on in their heads or any complex thought, prediction, calculation, or deeper understanding of their current situation when the song begins to play. So the song comes on, it hits that meme note in their fucking normie brains, and the feedback results in that song filling this void, and then comes the singing.

HI BILLY MAYS HERE

Sleep well, Sweet Prince

but it's at least a 30 year old meme

how could a meme possibly last that long

Was on a cruise ship. Karaoke night. Bunch of piss-drunk white Americans shouting "Freebird" and repeating Sweet Caroline over and over.

In short, yes.

Nigga I don't know, I've only noticed the rise of this kind of shit in like maybe the last 6 years or so. probs goin on longer though. probably just got worse because right now everybody wants to fucking jack off about how 'weird and quirky and le nerdy' they are like being some kind of bizarre asshole is a great thing

Remember the good ol' days when people would bring batteries to throw at the Yankees?

I think normies are an actual hivemind. no other explanation. their views all seem to change at the same time.

How common is canon in D?

fuck you these guys are alright.

Dubs confirm. Concentration of the shittiest aspects of already shitty commercials.

Fuck these guys they stayed at my hotel because they were playing a gig in my city and they were fucking douchebags. Worst "celebrities" I ever met. They just have one or two songs that they're known for and they're mediocre.

Fuck off Sup Forumstard

But neither of those include MY BRAND!
>look, look with your special eyes!

I bet you also don't sing the brass section of who can it be now. Musical swine.

FLAT BUNS. I LIKE FLAT BUNS.

>ugh how can these people enjoy something
>sigh.... im so much different from all the others
Embarrassing

I went to a (((college bar))) with a """friend""" and this song came on and everyone started singing it and I didn't know what the fuck was going on. Is this the next step in (((their))) master plan? Some kind of satanic mantra? Why this song? What does it mean?

bum bum bum good time never seemed so good

Enjoy life? Yes we do

I have never seen two people look more like Hillary voters until I saw this commercial.

Why the fuck is sweet Caroline a popular song at that shithole Fenway if Neil is a New Yorker to the bone?

They're literally Trump voters. They're white and are displaying their pretentious smugness all over the place.