This triggers the black man

So for some reason niggers can afford smartphones but rely on food stamps? Do African and American/South American niggers ever get to talk about glorious food whilst using social media?

>Pic related, my senpai talking about American food

youtube.com/watch?v=-SCB1t28nDU
youtube.com/watch?v=OXKkakwf6Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=oPmjj-vTz9w

>chink New Zealander
Please leave.

And on topic, why wouldn't you have a smartphone?
You're severly disadvantaged if you don't have a computer or a phone, and as smartphones are the cheapest and most portable computers you can get, they are incredibly useful.

fuck you I go wherever I please

Anyway yeah you're right. cheaper than a computer and stuff but I can't ever imagine doing all my work on my phone

what is this meme, all the mums are eating all the food, issue solved

what?

I thought that was the calf of a mudshit

???

Fuck off chink scum

whats the matter? Were you forced to go to a hongi or something?

The fucking piece of meat made me believe that was some cunt's leg, then I read it.

it does look pretty strange

No, the problem is that our housing market wasn't built to handle huge influxes of population, and you're a social and economic burden to our country.

You get priority on everything, while your only contribution to our economy is takeaway shops $2 stores; and I've found that the filthiness of an area is proportional to the number of Chinese, pretty much no one speaks English at this lodge and they think it's acceptable to put dirty dishes where the clean dishes so often that if I want a clean dish I have to wash a dirty one.

Do you feel better now that you've just regurgitated every overseas chinese cliché out of the book? I've got meaner insults from other chinese people Jesus Christ.

Somewhat, yes.

well whatever do what you want idgaf

no, faggot

They buy essentials with food stamps which is more than enough most of the time, but niggers are stupid and buy trash foods and care products. They trade the rest of their food stamps for fancy shit like smartphones, or if they don't have enough money they just rob some whitey.

Fuck off chink. Senkaku is rightful Nippon clay.

>smartphone
>cheap
I see these fucks with the newest iPhones constantly

friendly reminder that japan invented degeneracy

Looking at the documentaries it really seems they lack planning and instead moan about how minimum wage is nothing and work 20 hours a week.

Nigger my part time job I was working 30 hours

really?

The same retards riding around on the "hoverboards" and other stupid shit then they wonder why a guy who worked hard and saved can actually afford a nice car or a nice house and all they have is trash... They are trash

again, a severe lack of long term planning

Food Stamps are nothing more then a corporate scam to pay less for employing people and get them feed by the government.