This episode remains the best thing Regular Show ever did

This episode remains the best thing Regular Show ever did

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11899484
youtube.com/watch?v=oNHP5Z7RZcA
youtube.com/watch?v=jeLZUpz9GHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That, the duck episode, Death Punchies and the episode where Benson tries to hold in his rage were my favorites.

You mean the one where rigby changes his name to trashboat

Step OFF!

Traaaaaaaaaaash boat

Season 1-3 is Cartoonkino

I dunno man I feel like The Power is pretty high up there.

That episode was hilarious but felt too real, especially when Mordecai punched Benson in the face

>The Power
Damn I miss high school

I'm glad they got one after-school-special tier episode in.

I mean, it was probably the most serious episode in the show, and I liked that it focused on something that actually made me feel for once. The music montage to I Need A Hero was crazy. Certainly one of my top 5 episodes of the show.

A character going into a coma probably isn't anything a show on the network could do again after, say, 2014. Just another sign that Regular Show has stayed on the air into a new era, where everything is simplified, dumb, and you can't use real guns, say anything risky like a small innuendo, and if your characters exhibit anything bad like how for the longest time Mordecai was lusting after 2 girls, you get shafted by the network.

Regular Show and Adventure Time are from a different time, where they were more open to ideas, reran other shows including it, and actually liked when creators would have an interesting idea. Now if it's anything except "one straightforward plot and some bottom of the barrel jokes" you get cancelled.

> Regular Show came out in 2010
Shit I forgot already

It's weird how the Eggcellent hat became a meme but it kinda wasn't, but you'll still see it around sometimes.

Worth it

Loud House, Steven, and Star Vs. fans make me recoil when they take an existing meme and insert their show's shit.

Special mention to the "local () ruins everything" bullshit.

Loud House doesn't do that it barely has a fandom

>"maybe if you guys weren't being retarded and were actually doing your job rigby wouldn't be in a coma"
>mordecai punches benson
One of the best scenes in any cartoon, especially post-2010. It was really heavy.

Regular show stole all that shit already, theres no crime in trying to make it a little bit better

I don't even watch SU and I think this is one of the funniest parodies in a while.

It was a short burst then, saw all the outcomes in the Sup Forumsllection booru when I was looking for other things.

It was meme version deliveries from the Sup Forums drawthreads and loudhouse threads here and on /trash/ but it died out at some point. It also had the "local boy ruins everything" meme, "hello darkness my old friend", etc.

Different strokes but it just comes off obnoxious to me. Glad you can laugh though.

Is there a MAGA edit of the original shot?

Plz.

>I have autism please give me attention
Proud to know I triggered an autist today by posting a meme.

Who was in the wrong here?
Seriously

Benson, that's clear when he pointed to Rigby in a coma and said "that goyim right there will do nothing but get you in trouble".

Like Mordeson said, all they wanted to do was go get a hat from a restaurant challenge.

It's how a cartoon SHOULD handle "heavy" scenes: completely straightfaced with as much restraint as possible. They could have made it a big ol' battle between Benson and Mordecai, but they didn't. Benson's "you slackers won't amount to anything" attitude finally goes too far, and all the shit that he gave Mordecai and Rigby finally bubble to the surface in one swift punch to the face along with some very harsh words.

>people on Sup Forums said CN would be better since Stu Snyder quit
>it's even worse
I hate you people.

strawpoll.me/11899484
Pssst. Vote for Rigby's mom.

That episode where Rigby died and was replaced with a copy

That episode where they party with Benson and get wasted on spicy food

But that episode discussion definitely is my favorite

What about the Synth duel?

But on behalf of Benson, if they didn't slack off Rigby wouldn't have done the challenge therefore not be comatose

How the fuck did the acid trip ever air

They would have gone to the restaurant anyway at another time. It had nothing to do with work or slacking off.

>That episode where Rigby died and was replaced with a copy
dont recall

They were very clever about it

The one where they're with the girls in a car and Mordecai tries to fix his mistake

Camping Can Be Cool and Death Bear are some of my favorite episodes.

A shame they didn't do much of these episodes.

The only episode I remember where both Mordecai and Rigby were in a car with girls was the one where they try to get phone numbers, but Rigby never died.

more smarter is a classic in 2010 cn

Holy shit thank you for reminding me about death bear. So good
Regular show was fantastic until the fucking drama shit

Enjoy S7 and a little of S8.

I consider mid-way season 3 to be the death kneel of the show, with later ones just being the axe getting dropped. I dont know how they could fuck up so hard. Everything's going great and suddenly some genius over there gets the idea that we need bad relationship plotlines that just get more and more screen time.

Marathoning the whole show before the series finale, fuck.

Weekend at Benson's. Came here to post that as my personal favorite episode. I'll never forget seeing it for the first time.
youtube.com/watch?v=oNHP5Z7RZcA

I didn't know the series was ending. I stopped watching partway into the season when they introduced Thomas, and haven't kept up with it. Has it been any good since? It's one of those shows where, every time I catch it on television, I'll sit through it and find it enjoyable. It still has one of my favorite comedic tones of any show.

You have to go back now , watch it

NOW HERE WE STAND WITH THEIR BLOOD ON OUR HAAAAAAANDS

Is there any clips or footage of the finale? Any promotional images?

Do we get an animation bump for it?

>not Brilliant Century Duck Crisis Special

One of the funniest episodes, the intro alone.

OVERRATED
V
E
RATED

I remember before RS ever premiered thinking it was going to suck ass just based on the little promos they were doing for it. I was graduating HS at this time and CN was at a low point all time for the years before it aired so I had little hopes of it being any good. Then I saw The Power and S1&2 of Regular Show became some of my favorite content that Cartoon Network has produced ever.

It's a shame the show kind of went the direction it did, but it still has some fantastic moments along the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=jeLZUpz9GHo