HOW TO DEAL WITH WHITE NATIONALIST TROLLS DEFINITIVE GUIDE

antifascistnews.net/2016/02/10/twitter-warriors-how-do-deal-with-white-nationalist-trolls/#comments

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view
antifascistnews.net/2016/08/27/good-night-white-pride-an-interview-with-harlon-jones/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>antifa
>competence
Pick one

We need to penetrate into their psyche.

They have been convinced we are mindless thugs (lol). So you can make great headway with them just by being polite, well spoken, and respectful.

Hitler died a wealthy man in Patagonia though, that would be nice.

vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view

>thinking trolling has anything to do with winning arguments

Just repeatedly say nigger

>antifa

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Twitter warriors

This is a parody site, right?

I sort of like Antifa. If they didn't exist I couldn't see them get BTFO.

Remember that time five or six year ago when a group of German Antifa went to Warsaw to protest Poland's independence day because displays of nationalism are Fascist and the police beat the shit out of them before putting them in jail? Some of them literally ended up with prison sentences. That was great.

>antifa

nazis watch out!

DELET

HITLER SHOT HIS BRAINS OUT WHILE HAVING ONLY ONE TESTICLE AND HE WAS PROBABLY GAY

DRUMPFTARDS BTFOO!!

KKEKEKEK

LELELLELE

They had an article up interviewing the guy in the original picture:
antifascistnews.net/2016/08/27/good-night-white-pride-an-interview-with-harlon-jones/

>Then all of a sudden, I saw people running in the other direction, so I ran that way and there’s like five people chasing the guy you see in the picture, his friend, and one of their girlfriends. One of them had been approached and asked if they were KKK and he said yes. So we were kinda chasing them and the smaller guy and his girl got away but the other, bigger guy – it just felt like everybody backed up for one millisecond and I just came in and kicked him.

And it turns out they're all just celebrating 5 people ganging up on someone who disagreed with them.

They're a bunch of useful idiots.

One guys wearing a shirt condemning Israel and crossing out a Nazi symbol.

The dummy on the podium doesn't realize he's white due to his brainwashing yet wears an anti white shirt that he probably hasn't even figured out is the official color of communism.

Good job you "anti fascist" retards.

Poland must be a true utopia

>Twitter wars

Nazis watch out!

>clicking the link
I wish a nigger would.

>white nationalism
you mean internationalism, nationalism is reserved for ethnic groups, not for some new world mongrel meme

archive?

>not archived
nigger

SHE IS DEAD
>SHE IS DEAD
SHE IS DEAD
>SHE IS DEAD
SHE IS DEAD
>SHE IS DEAD
SHE IS DEAD
>SHE IS DEAD
SHE IS DEADD

it's an umbrella term. slovenian nationalism is white nationalism because slovenians are white, german nationalism is white nationalism etc. only white countries are under attack from multiculturalism so "white nationalism" is apt because it's happening on an international scale.

>antifa giving advice on how not to get trolled
>all the advice makes it easier to troll them
these faggots never learn

>We will work to break the links when they link directly to our website

>Be communist faggot
>Make the product of your business (aka articles) impossible to find because the nazis are coming
Antifa members are the biggest argument for eugenics this world has ever seen.

You can't fool us Mr Jew