Just cuck my shit up

>be good actor
>star in a good show for a couple of years
>dont do nothing of note after that

What the fuck happened bros? Is his head too big or something?

He's in that Vitamin Water commercial

He's a fucking loser

The job was PS4 exclusive.

"XBOX, RECORD THAT!"

He's been a little "busy"

>Is his head too big or something?
Heh, you could say that the success of breaking bad went to his head.

Eye in the sky was a decent film, and he's a regular on Bojack. Plus I think he was in need for speed. He's doing fine.

>>be good actor

its more like his body is too small for his head. dude has the body of a freshman highschooler

At least he's busy with BJH

He's in Bojack Horseman, I guess that counts

Imagine being such a low estrogen woman that you find that pencil neck attractive. Just lol women, lol

YO. ITCH WHAT HAPPENED TO MY CAREER BITCH

he's a terrible actor

yea walter white besides his meaingless role in malcolm in the middle does nothing

You have a fat neck.

>>>be good actor

he's a fucking terrible actor

>YO XBOX, GIVE ME A JOB BITCH!

he executive produces memejack memememe and does VA shit maybe

Fact: Jesse was supposed to be killed off after season one but they kept him in because he and Walter had such good CHEMISTRY together.

He's not a leading man, and he probably doesn't want to be a sidekick.

You'll see this with highly praised actors, often in TV, that just happened to get good roles, but aren't attractive enough to do anything else.

Hollywood does this with anything black that isn't awful, or is given a role that requires so little acting that they can pretend that the actor was great in it.

Aaron Paul did Need for Speed in an attempt to be an action star/leading man that was reflective of his age, and Need for Speed, also known as discount Fast and Furious, was the only thing available to him. Predictably it was a dime a dozen summer action flick that was quickly forgotten.

They take a chance on a relatively ugly guy like Aaron Paul, hey, he ssooooort of fits the bill, and maybe we'll bring people to see him, he's a good actor right! And that doesn't work, and so they then admit that Aaron Paul is not George Clooney/Mark Wahlberg

bit of a one note actor

probably doesn't want to be typecast but literally has one character