What is Sup Forums's stance on Lizard people / Reptilian Aliens / the Annunaki?

What is Sup Forums's stance on Lizard people / Reptilian Aliens / the Annunaki?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ
poloneum.com/FLYING SERPENTS AND DRAGONS.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the difference between a Lizard person and a Jew?

It doesn't fucking matter. They're the same damn thing. They do (hypothetically) the same damn thing.

Also why do you think the global warming hoax is going? They're actually scared of it. They are weak compared to reptiles in our dimension to differing temperatures and won't be able to regulate properly.

youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ

Well, one of them is supposedly an advanced civilization from the Alpha Draconis system that's been conquesting and controls ~56% of the known universe. Something like that. They can shapeshift and they cannibalize people. I've read a lot of crazy shit on them but it's probably all untrue.

And jews just do shady shit, then deny and subvert.

Talking about 'lizard people' is just a way to discuss the Jews without them realizing it

Thanks. I never watched that show, though, but I'm assuming they covered the reptilians on it.

I've heard that before, but I actually believe in lizard aliens.

What are the chances that there's another society of spacefaring intelligent life that's thousands of years (or more) ahead of us?

They are lewd.

Only perceivable in altered states of awareness. They exist but not to most people.

reptilian cloaca

Pepe is an amphibian Alien. And some people on Sup Forums and /r9k/ worship him unironically .

Ironically, it is today, that Muslim celebrate the day, where he nearly sacrificed his son, but reconsidered in the last minute.
A lot of sheep and goat throats are being cut right now!

people go all out to convince you of greys but hardcore shill against the existence of serpentine beings.

>I actually believe in lizard aliens.
>LIZARD ALIENS
You're a stupid cunt

How does one have a stance on something which isnt real?

Shao Khan destroyed their race, Reptile's story hasn't advanced in 10+ installments.

Its all lies and misinterpretations by renowned charlatan, Zecharia Sitchin. David Ike and the ilk have just spread his blatant fabrication of Sumerian culture and beliefs

Someone's not paying attention

probably around 100%. what's the chance of them making contact on earth and literally not a single person knowing. probably around 0%.

Muh dick

There are entities which feed on low vibrations of negative emotions. They do not have physical form.Materialisation usually displays a serpentine appearance but it isn't strictly physical.
Meditate and astral travel to verify.

I think we shoukd make """""History""""" channel take their meds again

See? This is how they infiltrate our society. No one can resist the scaly cloaca.

>I actually believe
Can you please tell me why. As a scientist Ive always genuinely wanted to understand why someone would believe something like that.

A group of interrelated peoples have adopted the Jewish identity in order to mislead the majority of the population who follow abrahamic beliefs.
In truth, they worship very dark entities (I.e. moloch) to whom they regularly perform sacrifice. They are easily possessed by these dark entities and thus more controllable. It is these people whom Christ calls "The synagogue of satan" and the "who call themselves Jews but are not".
Check out Kyle Odom's list of supposed covert aliens - see how many Jews are on it.

>scaly cloaca
I just puked a little
Poland pls stahp

just one of hundred names used here for dark lords of jewry

You are just playing hard to get Germany, aren't you?

They are 100% real.
Look at hillary clinton.
She has stayed to long here and her reptilian body is finally starting to reject our atmosphere.

>her reptilian body is finally starting to reject our atmosphere.

Great people, excellent food

I just can't stop thinking about it...

>finally starting to reject our atmosphere

maybe she should go spend some time in the Sahara with her muzzie friends

hey thats pretty gud

I thought it was worth the 3-day ban I'll be getting

if u finna do a bid u might well postsum lizerd hole

science fiction

truthism.com

reptiles shit and piss from the same whole.

It's all pink on the inside

Reptillians aren't aliens. Do you really think something from another planet would be of a comparable physiology to a terrestrial class of animal?

They were probably the first terrestrial species to gain sapience or something.

Fuck off with your stupid bullshit. Because of people like you, the real conspiracies are in the same bucket as these, and when we expose the globalist agenda people (retards usually) puts us in the same group as the flat earth conspiranoics, the "bush is an annunaki from nibiru" retards... Fuck off.

WE WUZ ANNUNAKIS !

>global warming hoax
do you ever listen to yourself talk and just go 'wow'

Do you ever entertain a thought, or are you too stupid?

>Lifting her tail that high.
Fucking slut.

killer croc was poorly executed.

They have to go back

My stance is I want them on my dick.

This.

The Annunaki are the creators of humans i.e. the Aliens that created humans millions of years ago.

The Secret Book of John from the 2nd Century Christian Gnostic Text states:
"Yaldabaoth said to the authorities with him, “Come, let us create a human being after the image of God and with a likeness to ourselves, so that this human being image may give us light.” They created through their respective powers, according to the features that were given. Each of the authorities contributed a physical feature corresponding to the figure of the image they had seen. They created a being like the perfect first human, and said, “Let us call it Adam, that its name may give us power of light.”

>All the angels and demons worked together until they fashioned the physical body… At once the rest of the powers became jealous. Although Adam came into being through all of them, and they gave their power to this human, Adam was more intelligent than the creators and first ruler. When they realized that Adam was enlightened, and could think more clearly than they, and was stripped of evil, they took and threw Adam into the lowest part of the whole material realm. "

The Islamic Qur'an has many truths as well when it speaks about an Alien race that God created known as the "Jinn" and they are inter dimensional beings.

The Christian Gnostics also believed that the God of the Bible is not the true creator but a lesser known God who believes he is the most powerful.

This explains why God in the Old Testament fights some Pagan Gods with Moses and lose (this is repeated during Moses' quest to try and destroy all Pagan Gods. Sorry I do not know the verse).

The Islamic Qur'an also states in Surah 16:36
>"Every nation was sent a messenger"

The Qur'an is NOT 100% true, the Bible is NOT 100% true. No religion is 100% true BUT they all have truths to them about the truth of us that has been twisted and changed.

Christianity and the Egyptian Book of the Dead also share similarities:

>A passion from The Egyptian Book of the Dead:
"Thine enemy the serpent hath been given over to the fire, the serpent-fiend Sebau hath fallen down headlong; his arms have been bound in chains"

>The Book of Revelation 20:2:
"He seized the dragon--that old serpent, who is the devil, Satan--and bound him in chains for a thousand years."

PLEASE WAKE UP TO THE TRUTH!

We have been looking at religion wrongly the ENTIRE TIME!

What we need to do is to UNITE THE FAITHS!

THAT has been the number one plan for humanity for a long time instead of us fighting and joining separate faiths and bashing others.

NO FAITH is 100% true like I said but there is truths in so many of our faiths.

>In Ancient Greece
"Prometheus tried to give humans secret knowledge but was chained up by Zeus"

>In Ancient Iraw
"Annunaki God Enki tried to give humans secret knowledge but God Enlil did not allow it"

>Scientology
"There beliefs on the immortal soul, reincarnation just like many Pagan faiths as well as their Alien beliefs"

>Islam
"Alien Jinn interdimensional beings that early humans worshipped"

BTW: Jinn are not evil they are simply just Aliens as the Qur'an says and it never calls them evil. It does however state that their exist "Satans" which are I guess the evil Jinn".

>Christianity and Ancient Egyptian similarities
There are so many similarities with these faiths. I urge you to read the Book of the Dead and compare it with your Bible.

DON'T watch Zeitgeist because that documentary tells you nothing.

PLEASE WAKE UP

Are you legitimately retarded?

>In Ancient Iraw
Ancient Iraq* i.e. where the Annunaki are mentioned for those who know

Why lizards specifically? I've seen so many videos on celebrities that appear to have "lizard eye movements" or long tongues in blurry photos, but never an explanation of the greater picture. Has the conspiracy grown beyond ancient carvings of lizard planes? What's all this based on?

Identifying the soviet plants or the antichrist is usually based on logical arguments, not pictures of ambiguously star shaped curtains or horn hair from a certain angle.

All I hear about lizard people is that certain politicians are lizards, and that lizards may or may not be sapient and/or shape shifters because why not.

>Not believing in the truth
Do your research. I may be wrong in some parts but there is a massive connection to all religions.

WE MUST UNITE

Are you the same Ausbro who posts his self written works in every of these kind of threads?
If yes, good to see you back and hope youre in good health buddy.
keep up the good work, its greatly appreciated.

that question coming from a turk. made my day.

They might exist.

Naughty user.

poloneum.com/FLYING SERPENTS AND DRAGONS.pdf

The Anunnaki are anthropomorphic dragons.

There is no such thing as a human who is a lizard or reptilian.

Yes there are humans who have studied the occult and gotten powers from the Serpent Gods but no there is no such thing as a politician being an Alien

>but I actually believe in lizard aliens.
Yes there does exist Aliens.

btw in Hinduism you are familiar with Genies that granted you wishes?

Well in Islam: the beings that humans worshipped so many years ago in Pagan societies are known as the "Jinn" in the Qur'an because the Islamic faith has truth about the Pagan world in their book.

>Are you the same Ausbro who posts his self written works in every of these kind of threads?
No I am new to Sup Forums. That is not me.

But please I urge you to do your own research on the religious similarities

Hyksos "shepherd kings".

Dude. It was a meme to talk about jews openly. Icke even mentioned this before which is why he can never name his evidence without being labeled an anti Semite.

Thats all I do when not at work or doing other hobbies.
The red line that runs through all of the big religions is freakishly clear but hidden at the same time.
Very interesting subject, but since youre not the same ausbro, good day to you. you have a countrymen who knows even more than you btw. it seems. on this very board.

That's good to know. You should spread some new information that you have learned on Sup Forums so others hear can wake up to the secret codes of religion

There's a lot of dumb, gullible, and crazy people, enough for you to make money talking about fantastical lizard men from the 4the dimension. And you don't even need to provide evidence.

so are demons good man?

>not believing in inter dimensional beings
How do you explain so many that are either possessed or attacked by spirits and strange entities?

This has been going on in today's world

>I'm insecure because I can't compete with Turkish bull
kys

It is a hoax. We've only collected data for a few decades and have no idea if the changes are positive or negative, man-influenced, cyclical or what. There is a link between carbon emissions and heat retention, but the idea that it's the sole driver of all global temperature increase, or even an important one, is exaggerated by far. The fear puts pressure on government to increase funding in climate scientists, and the cycle continues. Lowering emissions in the west also helps China capitalise on further restricted manufacturing. The whole climate industry is a sham.

Not all Demons are evil but it depends what type of spirit you decide to say summon up or communicate to.

Of course someone like Jesus is very positive

It'd be an experience.

do they watch over us? like some people have good spirits watching them vs bad spirits watching ppl

Delusions, fantasies, lies, mistakes, and mental illness. Most of these claims originated before humanity had an understanding of the world, when everything was becauase of spirits or gods. A storm! The God's must be punishing us! Unfortunately these beliefs will probably be around forever. They are either comforting or make the drearyness of existence much more interesting. People cannot except that this is all that exists and will eventually stop existing. It's frightening. Most people can't come to terms with a nihilistic universe.

Do you have any evidence for any of these claims beyond personal anecdotes? No. Personal anecdotes are the weakest form of evidence for a reason.

Rofl

So in referring to lizards, you're actually referring to a physical creator who may or may not be an alien or a lizard? My knowledge of reptillians is limited to garbage on youtube about bodysnatchers masquerading as political figures, which seems to be a totally unrelated conspiracy.

>Yes there are humans who have studied the occult and gotten powers from the Serpent Gods

Where's the evidence? You reading shit in a book or on the Internet is not evidence. You are gullible beyond belief. Walking confirmation bias.

Can I get a source? When has he said that? I don't doubt you. I thought he actually believes what he said.

go fuck your mother

>Delusions, fantasies, lies, mistakes, and mental illness.
wow you are so ignorant.

Yeah some spirits are selfish whilst other ones want to help you.

>wow you are so ignorant.

Not an argument, it's a logical fallacy actually, called an ad hominem attack.

>Do you really think something from another planet would be of a comparable physiology to a terrestrial class of animal
We have never observed extraterrestial life forms. For all we know similar conditions breed similar life forms, and there is no way to prove otherwise yet.

>tfw erich von däniken shitposts on Sup Forums

utter shit

For the ultimate red-pill on this, please watch
Mark Passio
Cosmic Abandonment

Anunna aren't lizards/reptilians though?

still better than Trump

I don't need to consciously make the earth rotate in order for the sun to cast down it's rays on us just like I can't consciously control my heart beat or chemical reactions inside my body

Zeta reticulans

They need hosts

Also they seem to trap souls with the light at the end of the tunnel stories. Where if you go you will meet your loved ones, be sourounded by light and love. I do believe that it's a trick to trap the soul and sent it back into material to gain another lightbulb so they can feed constantly. Notice how MSM had stories with people and all of them speak off the light godly