The Land Before Time

Remember this movie? It was a classic right?

Apparently there were also a couple sequels.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lrsMuEmXKO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sarah needs to fuck off forever.

The name is actually Cera. Because she's a triceratops. Get it?

Don't lose your way

Eat my dick.

they can be safely regarded as spinoffs and ignored. I don't think anyone that worked on the first movie even touched them

with each passing day

I know. When they cut the girl who played Ducky in the first one, it just killed me

"Cut"? Wasn't she moidered?

The older I get the weirder it feels that they end the movie saying "oh yeah and then they all grew up and fucked other dinosaurs and had kids and told them this story, JUST LIKE THE ONE YOU WATCHED NOW!" over a shot of them still as the children we've seen the whole movie. At least something like The Lion King was about growing up and had the characters as adults before showing Simba's kid at the end.

Iunno. It's the one part of the movie I'm iffy on, besides all the obvious scenes that were cut out, and I remember reading somewhere the narration was added in later and may not have been part of Bluth's original plan or the original script.

Other than that, this >>>> Lion King.

>besides all the obvious scenes that were cut out, and I remember reading somewhere the narration was added in later and may not have been part of Bluth's original plan or the original script.

Is it true that the original plan was that the dino kids reach the Great Valley at the end and it turns out to be heaven?

It's possible that early in production, when the original vision was for it to have no dialogue and be like Fantasia's Rite of Spring bit, the characters may have died at the end. Maybe, since that does sound darker than what we got.

But in the version we have now I think it was always just meant to be a literal plentiful valley. A "heaven on earth" thing for sure but I don't think the characters as we know them were meant to be dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=lrsMuEmXKO0

>tfw I thought littlefoot was a girl

I think that's why they added Ali in the fourth movie, to clear up confusion.

Is spike the token black/minority character?

He's token retard.

Yeah, double-homocide-suicide, her father murdered her and her mother and then killed himself.
With a shotgun.

Sequels were mostly fun. Up to episode 6 or so, from what I remember, because they actually contained semi-interesting dinosaur related plots.

What a blast!