So.. this is the anime that would be able to get an adaptation right...

So.. this is the anime that would be able to get an adaptation right? I mean Fast and Furious is still being made so people still love cars. Besides it wouldn't be hard to do it

But if they don't use eurobeat then it goes into the trash

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3fR7XKdhTZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gunsmith cats

DEJA VU
I'VE JUST BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORRE

>black keisuke

No

It would have to be set in the 90s and in Japan or at least have a character from Japan with a Japanese car or there's no point. Also New Balance shoes

MASAKA!

N-NANI!?

>those digits

All those shots of people's faces while they think, those "NANI!?!"s, "MASAKA!?!"s yada yada wouldn't translate well to live action.

Judge for yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=3fR7XKdhTZE

Trips?! Masaka!

Idris Elba has already been cast

ayo where da fastest driver in da mountain at?

DAAAAYM THIS NIGGA SLIDING HIS CAR

Initial D is set over 1.5 - 2 years but the technology advances from early 90s to mid 00s over this period

Not really, I mean something like Need For Speed Carbon where there's a bunch of gangs in the city with the same premise of a miracle driver with what looks like an old and useless car wouldn't be too bad

>trips

lol dude that anime has already got a so called ADAPTATION. They called it Tau man ji D.

Haven't watched it but they say it's shit.

Also guess the characters from this poster

But that wouldn't be Initial D IMO. That would basically be the Fast and Furious or any other modern racing movie. Also Eurobeat is totally a 90s genre

Yeah but a Nip adaptation is shit, becasue the anime will always be superior
That's the reason, it would be an adaptation, something different to add to the series, while still keeping a main theme.

Nah, one of the main characters was a 12 year old prostitute in love with her pimp.

> Eurobeat is totally a 90s genre
> latest volume (SEB 244) was out just a month ago

what did he mean by this?

God I fucking love Eurobeat.

I don't understand how it grew on me so fast but now I'm hearing it while driving, playing driving games and even when I'm doing runs with my bike

It was way more popular in the 90s

jesus christ eurobeat while driving is like being high on meth

I can't describe the anxiety that it causes, especially when you can't go faster because of reasons. But when you're going fast it's pure ecstasy

It's absolutely great if you can get to some racing track and go driving 'round while listening SEB. It's so exciting even when you make time attack on FWD car. Can't even imagine to drive RWD and try to drift with SEB, must be real pure ecstasy and full-time kansei dorifuto. I hope i'll be able to try it in the upcoming winter season.