Who thought this was a good idea?

Who thought this was a good idea?

In Brazil, they made a play on the title of "The Godfather" (called "The Powerful Boss" here).

DESU this looks extremly enjoyable from a fucking dumb point of view. Im actually hyped for this.

Look user, it doesn't have to be high art. It's a CG movie using elements that have been popular in the past and babies doing things babies don't normally do is about as popular as animals that do things animals don't do.

All it needs to be is a forgettable, inoffensive movie parents take to dump their kids at because kids don't have good taste and will watch just about anything.

Remember that Norm of the North actually made money, the bar is very low for success.

No joke, this looks like one of those purposely awful movies they have in the background of cartoons.

It was a children's book.No shit its a good idea!

Dreamworks has been getting worse as of late for some reason.

Why is that?

an executive who funded it.

Worth it just for the Glengarry Glen Ross reference.
>put that cookie down
>cookies are for closers

Are you sure about Norm making money, because it has not made twice its budget back.

and it has a built-in sequel

>Dreamworks has been getting worse as of late
Dreamworks has pretty much always been mediocre, with a handful of decent/competent outliers here and there.

I would like this idea far more if the baby looked more cartoony like in Most animated cgi movies enter uncanny valley territory for me, what with this tendency to make eyes, hair and skin too realistic and detailed, wich thankfully seems to be slowing down.

we could have action CGI movies right now if you fucking cunts just went to watch Monster Vs. Aliens and Megamind

you can only blame yourself

yea,looks like something from an old simpson episode.

>tfw never getting Prince of Egypt quality ever again

GOOD GOD LEMON

I literally stopped watching any dreamworks movie due to that stupid face.

Perfectly symmetrical faces subconsciously unsettling.
There's not a whole lot else that can be done expression-wise to get an asymmetric face.

the symmetry argument doesn't work with the dreamwork face, because the symmetry only need a few mm difference to be broken, literally nothing to do with the expression

Dreamworks, but why care? Nothing will be worse than minions

The guy who came up with the tagline and was paid thousands for it.

Literally this, they have a selection of genuinely excellent films but they have so much shit you can hardly defend the company as a whole.

>implying
No one who actually creates anything in these movies gets any money. It all goes to the executives.

>saw this as a poster at the movies
>thought it was a joke movie (my theatre has done something similar before as a promotion for a different movie)
>mfw watching the trailer

>"Marge Simpson: "It's hard to believe someone so young could have risen to the rank of Admiral."

It's shit like this, Sing, and Emoji movie that make me respect Sausage Party more for it's idea of making a disturbing parody of them.

I don't see Adam Sandlen on this movie

This looks like a parody of Dreamworks movies.

Jesus I was thinking the exact same thing.

Who cares.
Just let them be and make shit tier movies like they always have.
The Peanuts movie and 1 or 2 ice ages are the only good movies they ever ma-...
That's not fucking Bluesky.
Why the fuck is an ACTUAL company like Dreamworks doing this!!?

>ACTUAL company like Dreamworks

It's also worth pointing out, the actual tagline for Forever After was "The Final Chapter", but they have another one in the works right now this second.

OR WHATEVER, THE PRESIDENT IS A BABY!
FUCK YOU!

>20 years of Shrek

Will it ever be ogre?

Saw the trailer in a theatre. I remember my only reaction to it other than some cringing was "the big brother looks cute af".

>big brother
>Not Stacy

This reminds me of those Cyanide and Happiness strips

It's never ogre.

>Fullmetal panic.jpg

No one will ever understand the minds of Dreamworks.

Which is weird because even before 5 was finally greenlit they kept saying they imagined it as a 5-part story.

People who thought they could influence other people's life decisions by shoving babies in our faces.

... Did that butt just suck out that powder?

Mysides.jpg XD

This movie sucks ass, and in reverse this ass sucks movie. Brilliant.

Boss Baby isn't just a bad film. Boss Baby is an affront to life itself.

>Sup Forums can't tolerates kids movies being marketed toward kids.

>it's for kids so it's ok if it sucks
You were born in the mid 90s or ealier.

>it's going to suck because I say so

>i can't refute your claim of my absurd youth

Definitely. I really liked Shrek 1, HTTYD, and Kung Fu Panda, but nothing else comes to mind.

A friend told me Flushed Away was good but I remember almost nothing about the movie.

Looks like a humanization version of 'Secret Life of Pets'. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing....

You might call it "Fugrats."

Is that baby doing coke through his ass?

what the fuck

Cocaine is a hellova drug

More like if people saw Beowulf and Kingsglaive.

It's actually a villain from KND.

If you want Dreamworks at the top of their game, watch The Prince of Egypt. It's fucking god-tier.

SLOP was pretty fucking boring (but not as cancer-inducing as Minions), so that might be a bad thing.

And SLoP was basically "Toy Story but not as good"

It's a shame his age changing device got destroyed in it's second episode. Nobody thought to just hold on to the thing and stay KND forever.

DUDE DRUGS LAMO XDDD

>the bar is very low for success.
Then why is the movie industry on a steady decline toward oblivion, despite the current success of capeshit?

They saw Pixar was on a decline and thought they had to copy that from them too.

Fucking Christ. Did Seth Rogan write this movie?

Name one voice actor that could save the movie if he did the voice of the baby.

Christopher Walken

It won't save the movie, but it'll make all of his bits barely watchable.

Or Rob Schneider.

>joke movie
Tell us about that, user.

>Rob Schenider is[RECORD SCRATCH] a baby?!?
>"OH MY GOD, I'M A BABY!"
>And he's about to find out that being a baby, isn't child's play
>"MAMA!!!"
>This Summer...
>"So I get to do nothing but eat, sleep, and shit myself all day?"
>Rob Schneider is...
>"YOU CAN HAVE YOUR TIT BACK WHEN I'M DONE WITH IT!"
>the Boss Baby™