Marvel's Spider-Man TAS

If they really go with that Team ups shit in every episode like USM, it will be a shit again.

There's no hope for this show. Notice how Spidey is still a kid here. Gotta have that movie synergy.

>HAHAHAHA VENOM

Yeah this will definitely be another Ultimate Spider-man just reskinned for MCU synergy

There really is no hope for marvel Animated is there?

>Yeah this will definitely be another Ultimate Spider-man just reskinned for MCU synergy

Except for the part where this looks nothing like MCU Spidey, right?

I gave up the moment I heard Slott would be a major influenced and Horizon High School.

Is the "HAHAHAHAHAHA VENOM!" thing supposed to be venom laughing manically with a nametag under him or are they actually just saying "lol it's Venom"?

Horizon High School

What the fuck?

>shit morales
Next.

Except those were the only really decent and fun things about the show, early on.

I will still hold out and see if they'll try to do something akin to Batman Brave and the Bold with Spider-man.

No I won't, I thought the same about Ultimate Spider-man when first trailer came out, we know how that one turned out to be

>Miles

Soiled already

>Kid Peter

Irredeemable. It could have been sort of interesting if the premise started with an adult Peter doing his Spider-Man business as usual then these two kids appear with the same powers and he becomes their mentor.

Just bring back Spectacular Spiderman you fucks

Since this is a spider cartoon thread I might as well ask.

I didn't watch the most recent Spider-Man show (chibi gags and 4th wall breaking turned me off) but I hear they already put Miles and Spider-Gwen in it, and even Kaine and Flash Venom. So, were they good?

>mfw Miles cucks teen Peter out of Gwen.

>tfw no The Horror of the Hypno Hustler with Songbird, Hawkeye and Herc guest-starring

>Bendis faps to the whole thing while weaaring his Miles mask

I'm probably aone on this one but I'd love to see a Great Lakes Avengers cartoon in Adult Swim.

The short answer is no.

The long answer is the fact that after season 2 I think some change happened withing production crew and they sort of tried to glue things together. Show became much more action oriented and started doing much crazier stuff like Taskmaster making his own team of super powered teens or having several episodes actually tie-in to Spider-Verse. The problem is that show is still not any good and animation is still awful and there are 2 seasons of absolute fucking shit behind this.

>tfw the very first USM teaser looked great and then literally nothing after was good.

And Slott will be giving him a Dutch Rudder

The costume does

Other than having webshooters on the outside, it has nothing in common. But you're probably just blind or shit posting. Or both.

Helloooo Spectacular Spiderman did the same thing. This could still potentially be shit though.
At least the animation is better than Ultimate.

When does it come out?

The top left one does look like the CW suit
>the waist
>webs hooter
>sneaker soles

It's not a big deal but it's clearly inspired by it

>At least the animation is better than Ultimate.
How can you tell?

>At least the animation is better than Ultimate.

You meant the character designs?

>Expecting any post-Spectacular Spidey cartoon to be good.

Sorry, but after SSM and Avengers EMH were canned, all Marvel's hopes of ever having good cartoons again has been flushed down the toilet.

Waist is totally different (doesn't even have a full belt in this new design). Sneaker soles isn't exclusive to MCU.

I have no fucking clue what a "webs hooter" is.

This animated design doesn't have ANY of the bold black lines in the red areas, it doesn't doesn't have the "tech lines" in the blue area and it doesn't have the camera lense-like eyes. Also, the red areas are completely different in how they are shaped (see the boots, with how they are tapered in the animated design).

user, you're just pulling shit out of your ass because, aside from the web shooters, it's a totally different design. Or your blind.

Spectacular Spider-Man was shit

>Spectacular Spider-Man was the shit
ftfy

Daily Raider plz

Go back to being dead.

Time Wanner would sooner burn Adult Swim to the ground then give Marvel any synergy for sales.

I REEEAAAALLLY hope this piece of shit lasts only one season or better yet, it gets cannceled mid first season with the last episodes unaired.

Yeah. It isn't bland like Ultimate Spiderman's designs were.

As a Libertarian, I strongly advocate for the freedom of speech oppose any attempts at stifling it
even wrong-ass opinions like this one

That's like saying feces don't look as disgusting as diarrhea.

Oh my god. I just had a flashback, where did the time go?

>MCU synergy cartoon
>Adapt the Amazing design instead of MCU Spidey
>Shove Miles and Gwen into Teen Peter period

Off to a great start already...

teen peter teaming up with Miles? That'll be weird, is Miles gonna be older here?

God, I miss Spectacular Spider-Man.