It's not as bad as I thought it was going to bewould you have left Bill behind

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYx5W-HLf9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not a remake

bumping for interest

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYx5W-HLf9I

>johnny cage

I was a pussy when I was a kid, so I probably wouldn't have even went down there.

I don't get it?

If it was back when I was 13 maybe. But if I was bakc when I was 18 I would have gone full Maj Dutch Shaefer mode to kill Pennywise.

it was just as bad as i thought it was gonna be.
it was at most a 4/10 IMO

What part's didn't you like?

Pennywise doesn't go after older kids though right?

He kills anyone he wants, but prefers children. He ended up killing some faggot and Beverly's husband.

IT didn't intend to kill Beverly's husband, he just looked at IT in it's purest form and died.

>Beverly's husband

Wait so she didn't end up with Bill or Ben?

/r/ the dancing clown

In the long run she ends up with Ben. But after the first part she marries an asshole who is just like her father

The token black kids barely interacted with the rest of the group except for that one scene where he tells them about his sob story. Other than that, it was as though the writers forgot about him until the last 20 minutes of the movie.
>Oh shit, we forgot about our diversity character. What do we do with him?
>Just have him kill that faggot teen with the funny hairdo.
The jewish kid had the same problem, but at least his version of It was spooky.

Mikes going to be a big focus in chapter 2, the director already confirmed this

Mike got plenty of exposition though did you miss when he started freaking out when his stepdad forced him to kill the sheep?

The black kid brings em all back together as adults and the jew slits his wrist in the bathtub after he calls him. Henry should be back as an adult as well.

the loud jump"scares", they get a reaction out of me, but i never really think of them as scary.
Also it could have been a bit more subtle. i liked the first time you can hear pennywise in the tv, because it was kind of subtle but then they ruin it in the end by brainwashing Bowers with it

>would you have left Bill behind
I would take his place t b h.