A.T.O.M (Alpha Teens On Machines)

Why was this show cancelled?
The worst part was the fucking unresolved storylines.

It was shit.

Really?

I personally thought it was pretty good.

It had well rounded characters with their own backstories and personalities. A host of A and B tier villains, a good mix of comedy and action, nice background art and voice acting.

bad toy sales

>alpha teens
nah homie, more like Beta Orbiters On some Bullshit (B.O.O.N)

I always had boner when I watched this cartoon because of this girl. She got that Korra tier look but with non-shitty character

That's B.O.O.B., user

Season 2 was awesome. This show was the best thing to come out of Franime. Wish we got the comics.

>tfw no qt Brazilian gf

I fucking loved it so much.

Firekat

Not-Deathstroke was great and Paine's daughterfu was a qt.

Probably one of the most irritating set of cliffhangers I've ever seen. Seems like every show Jetix had dibs on had a terrible cliffhanger ending, except for Yin Yang Yo.

I wanna fuck that brown girl.

Yes, we never found out whether the Brazilian babe had a penis.

>brazillian

I'd say it's 50/50

What the hell is this?

This show was really good but its underrated.

I'm sad that the Mainframe Action Man never showed up.

Dobson strikes again!

My one complaint was that Shark wasn't a girl. Seriously, you'd have a hot-blooded Brazilian and a laid back surfer chick. It would be the perfect balance. Instead it's a clam at a sausage party.

The i remember loving design on that spider dude, and Hawk was my favorite character.
Pretty good in my opinion

>Hawk
I like the concept of him, but I just wish he wasn't the precursor to the animefied Fantastic Four's Johnny. You know, the anti-social douche who does good deeds but is still a prick 24/7.

one of my favorite shows as a kid

Am I the only one who had to deal with the crappy airing schedule? For the first season or two, it was all nice and in sequence, but after Whatshisface turned evil and created the mutant teens, the airing kind of became chaotic until I no longer knew which episode happened before which without any references in the episodes themselves.

Yes.

Due to shitty schedule I have no idea how it actually ended. What was the last episode?

It always struck me as surreal how easily Vinnie took to being an inhuman monster. He wanted to fuck Katalina, but had no dick or balls to do it with.

He probably has a piece of rebar repurposed for this purpose. Rather gruesome when you think about it.

0/10

It doesn't count if it's a feminine one.

A.T.O.M. showed that you can't make a cartoon focused on xtreme action if you don't know how to make good looking action.

Mind blown

Mah nigga. Dragon, Payne, Magness...they seemed like King Of Fighters characters for some reason.

She was the only reason I watched this junk sometimes. Too bad that what little 34 there is, is 99% shit-tier.

I tried watching this, having seen bits of it before.
I liked the action, but the pseudo-anime expressions they'd make when they were trying to be goofy really annoyed me. I suppose it was okay when the flyer and the surfer dude did it since they were the more comedy-relief characters on the team, but when anyone else did it? Really annoying to look at...

>Alpha teens

Alpha people don't waste their time watching cartoons.

Oh yeah. That bit.

Context?

Alpha people do what they want

They're in a nightmare and she's getting forcefed pizza.

and watching cartoons is not one of those things.

That was easily the worst part of the 2000's anime-esque trend. Teen Titans was easily the worst case tho. No one in the west seems to understand that those expressions are explicitly used to emphasize and clarify the emotion being conveyed and that they are not comedic in and of themselves.

It's not even an early 2000s thing.
The new tmnt follows it too