So can we reach the consensus now? Is the Bobbyposting originally a 4ch thing or a reddit thing?

What's there to be discussed? It's originally from /got/ generals and Reddit stole it. What's your fucking problem?

Generally memeing about Bobby B was originally a Sup Forums thing, though I feel like the whole red eyes, body in flames shit originated on reddit. I'm not entirely sure, so feel free to correct me

as a reddit expert, the "super saiyan" mode is a common giffing technique there, so it's likely reddit.

What if it was a false flag?
redditors started it in /got/?

>taking credit for memes
This is Sup Forums cancer that spread throughout the site for years. There was a time only Sup Forums gave a shit about reddit, then Sup Forums, and so on. There was a time seeing your OC wind up somewhere without any effort on the creator's part was a good thing. Giving a shit about OC you didn't even make is a disease.

It's derivation of "aaaaagghhh" Stannis posting

wow this is some cancerous shit

the next ebin bane meme

why is /got/ even allowed
the season has been done a long time

aaaggh...

A meme that was appropriated by redditors

pic related

>why is /got/ even allowed
ummmm....

>as a reddit expert
Good, now can you maybe off yourself?

choose general

why is /name_of_the_general/ even allowed?

>why is /got/ even allowed
user, I...

BOW YA SHITS

Bobby posting came to be after an user consistently spammed THE WHORE IS PREGNANT phrase in /got/. Don't let the rddits take credit for anything because they only post stuff for the validation of fake social interaction.

>as a reddit expert
Fuck you and your family. Pick a side, and fuck off.

classic. From today forward, got will no longer be tolerated on this board

Reddit obviously. We aren't this low.

It was reddit. We can't take credit for this one.

and why are /who/ and /tpg/ allowed? /tpg/ is a month offseason, /who/ is what? 4 month offseason? but no, everyone seems to like bitchin about /got/

mods were getting sick of re-banning that one spammer in /got/, 100% that's why

>original
>reddit

Has there ever been anything original from there? Legit question.

no