RWBY/RT General #1053: Babysitters Apply Within Edition

Previous: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-6-lot53d

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-miles-birthday-bonanza

M3u8: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/d2a56218-9154-4eb9-8ed4-f80666a0267c/index.m3u8
World of Remnant: Schnee Dust Company: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/e73eaa62-7752-4a52-8b26-5f2d2def9adc/index.m3u8

Other urls found in this thread:

whitekumafactory.tumblr.com/post/154683332596/to-do-or-not-to-do-that-is-not-a-question-to
youtube.com/watch?v=1niU9hBMSgU
rwby.wikia.com/wiki/File:Original_Yang_Doodle.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A fine edition!

Second for best girl

Make way for best ship

>tfw you'll never date Arslan be the pseudo-step dad of her pseudo-kids.

Blake a great.

Why does she look stoned as fuck?

That's not Yang.

Blake is truly best girl

Weiss doesn't look very happy to be there. Was this coercion?

Blake is my best girl

She has a meeting to get to so she's in a rush

delicious brown girls confirmed for best babysitters

Yang's breasts seem smaller this season. Permanent change, or temporary because she's out of shape?

My christmas comic from Tanglecolors should be showing up within the next 48 hours I think. Mama Arslan and Papa Sage surviving the holidays together.

Smaller? Dude they've gotten way bigger.

She lost brain cells with her arm but gained a cup size. Fair trade.

Nora!

Ya think?

whitekumafactory.tumblr.com/post/154683332596/to-do-or-not-to-do-that-is-not-a-question-to

What would call that ship. Parental supervision

Sounds about right to me.

Xiao Long genes at work, I wonder if Raven is slightly jealous her daughter had a better rack than her.

I find it interesting how Qrow didn't know who Tyrian was. What exactly has been spying on? We know he doesn't know where Salem is

Chaperones.

He was tracking Cinder and the people who work under her.

I still think Volume 4 Yang looks smaller. Maybe its just me.

He didn't know who Cinder was, though. Or her lackies

Sage x Arslan?
Why this pairing? Reese would have been a better choice.

Maybe she changed bras or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=1niU9hBMSgU

He didn't know them by face or name but he knew they were out there doing things. He was obviously tracking them because that's how he managed to interrupt them taking the fall maiden powers.

Worst cat

Don't worry, Reese is in there, just as a daughter to Mama kind of dealio.

He was tracking them, yet Raven had to show up via portal and tell him they were attacking Amber?

>yet Raven had to show up via portal and tell him they were attacking Amber?

What?

The line he tells Yang about Raven helping him out with a mission. Kinda obvious what it was referring to

Ciel is a shit babysitter. Wasn't even anywhere to be seen when Penny got hurt, she was probably busy getting high and sucking dick behind the bleachers

Did RT and Shane make up? I remember hearing something about it? If it's true, then Sheena is the greatest of fuck-ups because they haven't even attempted with her, and he spilled company secrets

They still follow each other on Twitter so maybe?

If they have that's certainly news to me. I'd imagine both parties would want to be completely tight lipped about it given the shitstorm that erupted between the two of them.

Original Yang is best Yang

Because they are the respective parents of their teams.

Was that how she was originally supposed to look? Do you have anymore old art of the characters?

Not that I've heard.

Though I would be really surprised if they did. Shane expressed a profoundly negative opinion of RT in his letter, and RT clearly don't think he's easy to work with.

Probably the same logic that went into pairing Black Panther and Storm together

It feels like a big ass pull that Blake is apart of some noble family.

Not that user, but here's old Pyrrha.

I traced over her Volume 1 turn-around. It's based off the original design Monty made

rwby.wikia.com/wiki/File:Original_Yang_Doodle.jpg

People pair the two of them since they count as the responsible ones of both teams

I think that's a much better design than the muddy brown final version

Here's Weiss'. Personally, I like it better than the one they went with. It looks sleeker

A romantic attraction that's politically beneficial to both of them?

>noble family

Where do people keep getting this? It's a man, woman and one child. Her father stepped down from the white fang to be the prime minister/president of menagerie. There's nothing remotely royal or noble about them. It's like the leader of the black panthers stepping down and becoming a mayor.

Shoulda Woulda Coulda. This is miles better than that brown

You don't know anything about either pairings do you?

How many characters have those posted? Just Weiss, Yang, and Pyrrha?

God Weiss looks so fucking good. Why did they have to change it? That original outfit just screams "techno modern princess". Which is perfect

Monty also posted a model of Ruby's original design, and we have some concept art from Einlee of Jaune, Ren, Pyrrha, Nora, and Ruby's second to final design

I hate how Blake has the 2 different eye color crap

ruby's black, blake's black, yang's black
too much black

To be fair, that's probably supposed to bring to mind odd-eyed cats.

You know that pic that Neo took of Ruby and there's a little profile chat logo of Neo saying "Guess who" I want RT to release that as a phone background.

Still, changing the donut STEEL, blatant foreshadowing eyes was for the best

One of the animators said on her stream that they did not make Yang's breasts bigger for Volume 4, actually.

They were ridiculously huge for her size. Not to mention, making them a little smaller, but still big enough, fits better with the almost semi-realistic proportions they're trying to make.

Yeah, I have a feeling she was never supposed to be as big as she was, although even that was never really consistent. I mean, this is/was her official art.

I chalk it up to Poser being Poser.

Why is Yang such a slut?

I think you mean Monty....lel.

The only one I like more than the final one is Ruby.
Weiss' red accents add a lot to her outfit, and otherwise it's just white on white with white. Blake's is going all over the place even more than her final one, and Yang's is just all black. The brown and yellow accentuate her color character a lot more than just black and bright yellow do.

You know, something I never see being spoken about is, despite modeling fuck ups like James' first V4 scene, they've actually made the proportions pretty realistic. There's nothing that crazy.

This is why it can be good to have a couple girls who aren't so skinny. That way they can have bigger breasts without it looking so weird and fake.

I mean, if you're into that.

Weiss should've kept the gray boots. Her wedge boot heels look stupid

She's not.

I mean, Monty made or at least worked this model too. And the original sketch. Neither of which match up with Volume 1 Yang.

If they aren't skinny they should be toned or muscular, can't really have a fat huntress

This is cancer, and I don't mean the ship

To be fair, Port does just fine in a fight despite his weight and advanced age. Although he might just be more along the lines of chubby or out of shape than fat.

I love the idea of Roman popping by and grabbing the stinger with his cane, but there is no universe in which that scene would make a lick of sense.

Yang was always supposed to have boobs, but if I had to guess probably somewhere around like a C cup, not the doubles Ds she had in V 1-3

why not? Naruto/Harry Potter had fat/dumpy people

Browns a shit color and never looks good so I'll take black and yellow over that any day.

>Port
>fat or out of shape

>Although he might just be more along the lines of chubby or out of shape than fat.

Port has
dad muscle.

You know there's an inbetween between skinny and fat? Yang could've been portrayed as having slightly more meat on her bones without being fat

They used magic and ninjutsu shit, not proper physical combat

Yeah, make her thicker than Ruby or Weiss, but not actually fat

>toned
She'd mostly likely be toned to muscular, not pudgy

There is a middle ground between fat and skinny.

Ahem.

Pretty sure they gave Port jiggle physics on his torso, but that might just be Volume 1 animation.

Yang's Hunter outfit's bodice is brown.
Yang's original outfit was beyond boring.
Also, pic related, get fucked grayscalefag.

>can't really have a fat huntress
>Not putting on weight so grimm/bad guys can't toss you around like a frisby

I'd kill for a female character in RWBY to have that body type.

people in Naruto were VERY active lol, ninjutsu wasnt someting you often stood still for. Its established early on people generally need to know how to maintain their chakra while moving about

In which case why does she have big boobs? Those don't generally happen in really toned or muscular girls

I don't think Port is fat.

Aura is, for all intents and purposes, somewhat magical. Otherwise there wouldn't be any other explanation for the character's feats of superhuman strength.

You're thinking of female body builders high on 'roids