Miraculous Free Comic Book Day issue

You catboy fuckers are gonna love this, Miraculous is getting a FCBD issue..wasn't there supposed to be a full ongoing too?

FCBD 2017 MIRACULOUS ILLUS TALES LADY BUG & CAT NOIR
(W) Bryan Seaton & Various (A/CA) Brian Hess
An all-new, never-before-seen, original illustrated story, featuring Ladybug and Cat Noir! This is the start of the all new illustrated monthly series of Miraculous by Action Lab. (STL037813)
7x10, 32pgs, FC

I can't wait!

This

IN THE DAYTIME

I'M

>An all-new, never-before-seen, original illustrated story
Don't get too excited, there's still a chance they will fuck us over.

I hope the artist can portray Chat's ass right.

>mfw I thought they were holding hands

It's strange. Normally when I watch a show, I want to grease up and savagely molest a character or two, but in this... I just want to watch them make tender love to each other.

Please give it eyebrows

..straight. But at night, I see Chat Noir...

The ongoing is literally just screenshots from the show. I can't believe they're going to finally actually put some effort into a comic for once just to give it away for free.

This is a new ongoing series . At one of the cons they said there will be a new comic and manga .

>straight chat noir
Augh.

Did the Christmas Special ever come out in english?

I already saw it in french but I heard some weird rumors about something weird going on with the english release

It was suppose to be on Netflix and on YouTube .

And then it wasn't put on Netflix or youtube.

Did Amazon snatch it up?

We don't know any thing about what's going on with the English dub Christmas special so far.

I like to think he's bi.

>we get to see more of best girl

Best girl is definitely Alya, not Chloe

but I can't wait for more Chloe

Besides Cat Noir who is best boy ?

the honest answer is no one, since the show honestly haven't given enough time to any male character other than Chat

but I'm hopeful Nino will get a bigger role

Wrong sir, Chloe is a princess that needs to be spoiled.

Why is the cat so fuckable? This shouldn't be allowed.

nah she is an awful person

but she will get better

I hope Lila is in more episodes of season 2 .

She has done nothing wrong and she will be a good hero.

>done nothing wrong
good joke, she has literally caused more Akumas than Hawkmoth

hell she has caused more Akumas than like the next three highest put together

She doesn't mean too and it has been show she wants to be a hero like Ladybug.

oh she is gonna make a fine hero, but just because she didn't mean to do something wrong doesn't make her innocent

She's innocent enough

>hell she has caused more Akumas than like the next three highest put together
How on Earth are they going to make her becoming a hero make any sense with stats like that? Isn't the reason that Adrien and Marinette are heroes because of how good they are at their cores? Chloe's shown none of that, and I feel like her suddenly being nice is going to come across really badly, as that's likely what's going to happen.
Mari's getting a bit of an attitude too, what with Lila and Santa, wonder if that'll blow up in her face or not.

But which would be worse? Being a bitch only because your deliberately trying to be one? Or to be absolute shit, no matter how hard you try to be nice?

(I enjoy her character tough)

DUDE REDEMPTION LMAO

The villain getting redeemed is one of the oldest literary memes out there.

With Santa Mari was just being stupid, Adrien disappears and then Chat Noir appears, the only possible explanation is an Akuma attack, I honestly wonder if Marinette will ever figure it out, I don't think so.

but she wasn't exactly in the wrong with Lila, like Lila was 100% in the wrong that whole episode, she got called out for lying and then threw a fit over it, turned into a super villain and attempted to kidnap a celebrity she was crushing on

Point is Lila is the worst and I hope she burns in hell, or at least turns into Hawkmoth's sidekick like she probably wants to

I think everyone should accept her for who she is. bitch or not.

sorry Lila you're old news

a better girl is taking your place

>she causes an akuma
>she transforms
>she defeats it
>she detransforms
>she later doubles down rubs it in their face
I look forward to it.

I also hope chloe bitch-fights with Lila

Is anybody getting or giving any Ladybug toys for Christmas?

Yeah but this sort of redemption is going to likely be incredibly hamfisted and shitty given the nature of the show so far, to the point where I don't really know why (other than maybe merchandise) they're going to bother.
Yeah, totally agree about Lila, though both instances were mostly caused by her love of Adrien, which is more and more looking as if it's driving her mad. A deranged bug can be a scary thing.