TWD

A little more than two weeks until we're back on Easy Street

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hYZkRtvR-jM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not as excited as I used to be

This show can't last forever. Negan is a great character but they use it like shit. They won't find a better vilain after that.

Coming back exclusively for the Negankino.

youtube.com/watch?v=hYZkRtvR-jM

If Rosita doesn't die in this season, I am done watching the show. All Out War is the peak anyway. Ive been waiting for Rosita to die since she was first introduced. The slutty way she dressed shows so much skin, and I wanted nothing more than to watch the zombies ripping into that soft Hispanic flesh. I absolutely love watching the women ripped apart by zombies on walking dead. It's a good forrt percent of why I watch the show. All the way from Amy, to Annie, to Jessie, every time it happens I'd feel a hot wash in my face and a vague arousal. Some of these scenes I've watched over and over. Sometimes I get a boner but its not really a sexual thing, its a much deeper satisfaction than that. Just imagine Rosita finally running out of luck and being trapped against a wall by three zombies that bite into her, gnawing at her throat. Imagine her helpless shrieks as she begs for mercy, the cracks of blood flowing down her throat and over her chest, soaking her tanktop and flowing between her cleavage. Imagine her gurgling as she thrashed desperately, utterly trapped in the zombies grasp as they rip long strips of flesh away from her muscle, eating ravenously as she shrieks in pain, eventually growing quieter and quieter as she succumbs to the unbreakable will of death.

Okay I lied, I'm erect as fuck now.

This show sucks dick.
>The kingdom
Idk how a community can be so cringe
>Bad cgi
I thought AMC was supposedly a good network?
Is this really the same network that made Breaking Bad?
>Useless Characters
Tara got fat as shit and is an embarrassment to the show, Sasha was a moody bitch (thank god she died), Rosita just complains and cries, Aaron is a literally who, and Carol is an ol whiny bitch who abandoned her people because MUH FEELS.

This show is shit and I hope it gets cancelled.

You are a strange and disturbed man.

I hope too. Can't believe that the creator wants it to last forever...no showrunner should say that.

dont even get me started on that s6 cliffhanger

I honestly don't like TWD in his current state, FTWD on the other hand...that show is extremely well done immho

Yeah a bit.

The foreshadowing and build up was shut and the cliffhanger utterly ruined it. I watched the full scene on YouTube and man oh man. All the tension of the show was gone once they showed who died, but had taken so long by that point that it never really regained tension again.

I love these pastas and these are the only reason I read Walking Dead threads when not watching the shitty commercials .

Im ready for more cgi animals

The poor tricks of a showrunner who has no clue what to do with its characters except kill them at some point

Reading the Walking dead threads might be more enjoyable than watching the actual show.

What was the worst mistake the show has made story-wise over the years? (plz don't say being made or something like that)

niggen and ugeene are the only characters carrying this shit show

Eugene? Please. He should have been dead long time ago. Now they will try to make him die as a hero or something.

>start to lose interest after they got to Alexandira
>still hang on until the s6 finale
>it was so terrible and unnecessarily long that any hype died with it
>watch s7 out of obligation since I had watched everything up to that point
>finale was awful and the season itself was shit
>drop it for good afterward

Haven't looked back since then. I'm actually surprised at just how hard the show has fallen over the past two seasons. The plot has become formulaic, the writing is terrible, and even the effects have somehow gotten worse, the 18 episode seasons are far too long and the way they handle the mid-season is awful too. The show has become a trainwreck in mediocrity.

he has an interesting backstory tho

BAZINGA

There's plenty to choose from but I'm sure everyone will feel differently.

For me, it's them not having Rick's hand cut off by the Governor. That was a huge turning point for the character of Rick and they just didn't do it. It also instantly established the Governor as a threat and someone not to be taken lightly. Instead, the show never made him feel threatening until the final attack on the prison.. And that took like two fucking seasons. Wasteful.

not killing off enid and tara

The Governor should have been much more of a threat....but they tried to give him reasons and that kinda killed his character before they did.

Honestly the last great shows AMC had were Hell on Wheels and Mad Men. Better Call Saul is legitimately the only thing keeping the channel afloat quality wise and these other shows just having been up to snuff in the slightest. I will say I enjoy Halt and Catch Fire but it's for the characters not really the story.

>sell The Killing to Netflix and they ruined it
>Low Winter Sun had potential to be AMC's The Wire but cancelled after one season because it was literally advertised as the after Breaking Bad Show
>shit out Walking Dead and spinoff for years
>mismanagement of characters on Walking Dead and spinoff

Punished Travis shouldn't have died else I would have kept watching it and I'm going to keep watching for JDM but the minute he's gone I'm done because the shit is boring and played out. If anyone can handle a show for more than how ever long they plan on shitting out Walking Dead then more power to you because you've got stronger fortitude than I.

I admittedly did not mind the attempt at humanizing him and showing a fair bit more backstory than the comic. However it was done poorly and was so heavy handed that it was difficult to care about. Again, it's just a victim of the piss poor scripts and writing staff of the show.

If you haven't I highly advise reading up on what happened between season 1 and 2 in terms of directing and writing. It's incredibly stupid and will really piss you off. Show should have been great.

cliffnotes?

The fake zombie explanation you mean?

>Tara got fat as shit and is an embarrassment to the show

Pregnancy. Albeit she indeed looked fat in her own episode. Them tits though. (Plus her face is cute. A CUTE!)

Without spoilers: the next villian(s) will be really divisive. It's not that they don't have (or wouldn't have) real-life equivalents, but many people going to feel them way too comic-like.

>the creator wants it to last forever..
large amount of a steady income and opportunities to casting couch would make anyone want that gravy train to last forever

The Governor wasn't even THAT bad in all fairness.

>Michonne with that angry gorilla scowl on her face sees bullet holes in a military truck that's presumably been under fire many a time
>OH SHIT THEY EVIL ANDREA WE GOT TO LEAVE

Compare this picture to any image of Danai trying to act and the gorilla actually wins. Most of the motherfuckerso n this show can't act and the ones that could like David Morrissey are gone.

>Popular and renowned writer, director, and producer Frank Darabont brought in for TWD show
>Has tons of plans, brings in his usual actor troupe
>Laurie Holden (Andrea), Melissa McBride (Carol), Samuel Witwer (Dead guy in Tank, ep. 1) etc
>Spends a lot of time making sure the scripts were tight, stories and characters all had direction and meaning
>Season 1 is really good, establishes characters well
>Season 2
>Dumbass corporate AMC fuckwads tell Durabont he now has to make twice the amount of episodes on half the budget
>Show clearly suffers
>half the season is on the farm
>the writing sucks
>Storylines and moments they set up in season 1 never come back
>Writing staff changes
>Durabont is fired
>Show goes to shit

And here we are now!

Yeah she's always in the "Gonna kill those motherfuckers mode". I never bought her love with Rick, or the fact that Rick can love again. His character should be in a state of desolation by now that he couldn't even jerk off.
That said, i always thought the show missed a step by not playing more with the sex life of characters. It would lead to tricky situations cause finding condoms there would probably be a pain in the ass, but it'd be more fun than "oopsie i got a baby. now go save mah family!"

What storylines were dropped in the transition?

>Samuel Witwer

That's not the same Sam Witwer from Dexter season 1, Star Wars Clone Wars as Maul, Rebels, and The Force Unleashed is it?

it's interesting that you bring up the zombie in the tank. Did you hear the actor talking about how it was supposed to be a more significant role? I guess he was signed with Darabront to do a movie or a miniseries with that soldier as the lead but then it got shafted.

It's pretty fucking obvious she's pregnant you mental midget

Flashback episode in Season 2 was supposed to deal with his character breaking the chain of command after shit went down.

Could have been interesting if the show took almost an anthology approach instead of trying to do a straight 1:1 adaptation and then throwing in their shitty additions.

> like Daryl who has to be a writer's insert OC at this point

>That said, i always thought the show missed a step by not playing more with the sex life of characters

>tfw no hot nutjob comic Carol

It's the most forced shit and the qt that got eaten because of that retarded kid would have actually made sense since he was a cop and all with the domestic dispute shit he had to deal with as a cop it could have been something. Really wish Carl would die because I can't stand Chandler Riggs and he's got the most forced oc growth shit since they're trying to make him some bad ass and he just can't do it in the show. Comics Carl is an edgy little fucker and it's funny but show just doesn't translate.

The very same. If you go and watch the pilot, he's the dead guy in the tank that Rick crawls in after the horse is killed by the mob of walkers.

and as said, yes. The reason he had him there was to set up an entire episode focused around the world/society collapsing as walkers take over. It would have been mostly military based around Sam's character, ending in him crawling into the tank and contemplating suicide. However, he doesn't, and the grenade Rick picks up in that tank, he uses to escape the CDC in the season finale. That grenade was set down by Sam.

It's a pretty neat idea desu and I would have loved to see it come to life.

And the thing with Michonne happened so fast after that blonde died! That's ridiculous...

i think in the show the way carl acts is fucking funny

I used to like Daryl a lot but they squandered any potential after he started acting more like Rick's lapdog after Merle died. I was so fucking hyped when Merle camw back but he was just pointless in the grand scheme of things.

>no Boondock Saints 3

Yes Carl is boring as fuck. They couldn't have him killed by Negan just yet cause it would have been just too much, Rick would have gone completely nuts and probably die trying to kill him.
Even the maybe love story of Carl and that girl was too thin, they never really made anything of it. He's useless.

Shit that actually sounds good

Comic carl is more refined with being set up as a competent leader and a blacksmith apprentice who's got like 3 bitches on call still dealing with his feelings
> all extremely hard for a preteen like he's supposed to be

Well see, that's the thing. Darabont understood how to make the show not only entertaining, but interesting enough for those that are longtime fans of the comic like myself and I'm sure most people that have watched this show.

He really wanted to explore the depth of how the world would react to an actual zombie outbreak. And no that's not a new idea or concept by any means by Darabont is a smart enough guy to make it unique.

And yeah, AMC fucking fired this guy. The only dude on the show that had fresh new unique ideas and wanted the show to be entertaining.

I still watch this piece of shit show because I'm like a battered housewife, I just can't stop.

They never show what happens in middle of zombie shit just tail end of it and Fear hinted at that in previews but it just ended up being tail end. In every single zombie fiction it's like that and you would think someone would capitalise on the air of paranoia, chaos, and all that but it's just always some coma shit or something happens to main character to displace time.

The show could use the breaks and do short movies or little shit like the internet shows as specials to keep things refreshing and interesting. But that's a decent idea and they hate those things it feels like.

Yeah i know it's shit but i continue to watch it for now, it's like a game really "who's gonna die this week or the next?"

Through all the bullshit, they have good moments albeit few and far between. Jeffrey Dean Morgan has been a highlight, as has Andrew Lincoln because he's just a great actor.

I'm not sure I would still watch if I didn't have a group of friends to watch with though.

Isn't one of the episodes this season a flashback for Negan episode? I kinda hope there's a leak like last year detailing the exact contents because their whole bait and switch with teasing Negan will appear in an episode then having fuck all to do with him is infuriating. Steven Ogg as Simon is worth watching so might watch episodes with him but group only episodes are shit tier.

hope so that sounds kino

How did last season end? Another cliffhanger?

I stopped watching halfway through.

You haven't looked back after watching literally every episode? Wow what fortitude you must have. See you at the premiere.

it has a definite ending in a way but it ends with the groups getting prepped for fighting and Maggie is leader of the hilltop

Kangdom swooped in before Negan killed Carl and they fought them off. You didn't miss much other than garbage people being Negan's bitches, Spencer getting gutted Riki Oh style with quip, and Negan deflecting the bullet Rosita tried killing him with like a baseball jedi.

Don't forget the worst actor the show has ever had (That includes all the terrible children) was finally written the fuck off. No more Sasha.

Yeah watching it with other people would be fun. But my gf can't watch horror and don't have much time to watch it with friends.

"You shot Lucille!" kek it's like his own dick

> in the comic he casually mentions that he fucks the bat in his alone time
> whatintarnation.jpg

They're all typical normies, too, which is honestly more entertaining than anything the show does. They truly buy into every dramatic moment and "Oh no!" moments where they try to make you believe the characters are in real danger. It's funny.

kek

>Negan deflecting the bullet Rosita tried killing him with like a baseball jedi
How the fuck did you get that? It was pure luck that he had the bat in the path of the bullet.

Yeah sometimes i like to see youtube reactions for that, can be fun

Is that Spoiling Dead group still around? Any leaks or spoilers come out yet?

being made or something like that

hi dad

didn't they get hit with a c&d before last season?

That's silly, it's incredibly transparent that they have a zombie attack in every episode to cover up the lack of action scenes.

I didn't read the comic but The Governor being a mostly decent guy that makes the tough decisions sounds way better than a psychotic incestuous zombie-kisser.

There's more to him since he's in the comics and a focus of most of the novel series

i hate rick, there has never been a protagonist besides maybe MUH DRAGONS i have hated more.

his sit down with the governor just showed what a sad little man he was was. he was talking down to the governor who actually built a place that was nice to live versus a disgusting dank prison hole that wasnt even secure. of course insecure rick put his plot armor to use and fucked everything up.

there was nothing more satisfying that seeing rick getting his head bashed in by the governor and choked to death and needing to be saved by MUH BLM in s4. honestly, the hunters, garbage people, even the fucking claimers were better people than rick and his group.

it's going to be sad seeing rick again prevail over another better leader and society builder than him

there's so much edge here but yeah Rick is probably the weakest of all the leaders and a mediocre protag

>implying Negan doesn't know what anyone is going to do before they do it and plans a ahead of time

Maybe I was off base calling him a jedi he was more like Sheev.

Heard y'all niggers was talking shit.

I swear to God they better kill Tara and Rosita. Rosa's entire character is that she acts like a cunt to people, while Tara just feels like "le goofy lesbo XD"

maybe i went a bit far with saying the hunters and claimers were better than rick and co, but he really is a shitty asshole who thinks he always has the moral high ground when really just just as bad as most guys and definitely less competent than any of the other community builders(and i will include the termites/hunters in that)

some other great moments, negan filming rick calling him pathetic, just a few episodes after he admitted he was raising "his wife's son" i mean we all knew it was shane's. im just glad rick has to know and live that it.

I JUST WANT MY 8TH SEASON FROM GAME OF THRONES

Why though? It went to shit after 4 and while 5 was watchable it was the one that started the true dip in quality.

I have been watching ftwd and it's much more engaging than the last season of twd.

> rick killed a group of surrendering combatants
> literally cucked by his kino deputy
> baits a guy into insanity to cuck his way into a new community
> cowers once people have the drop on him
Rick was probably be a chickenshit before zombies hit

what are the based native americans up to? I haven't been up to speed yet.

i disagree my friend, except season 6, this show aged like bordeaux wine
i'm excited to see dany on the iron throne

Fear The Walking Dead season 2 is some of the worst television I've seen. The pacing was completely fucked, it felt like a monster of the week show half the time.

Not him but after the pregnancy you dumb faggot

Why are Latinas the best race?

>Negan is a great character
lmao why are TWDfags such plebs. The whole monologue that he gave in that season finale before Glen bit it was so drawn out and boring I wanted to shoot my tv.

he was a absolute shit cop we know that.

>before: turns around to shane to talk about being on "cops" then proceeds to get shot before all the "armed and dangerous" suspects are subdued
>after-alexadria: domestic violence situation instead of working with his partner to gather evidence and peacefully diffuse the situation he decides to escalate it by flirting with the wife of the abuser, which results in an engineer and doctor dying

no one deserves lucille more than rick

You're shitting me right?

no that's just my humble opinion, it's ok if you think otherwise

Disclaimer: I don't really like the show or show Rick.

That said, what I liked about comic Rick was that he often didn't have the moral highground and that his moral compass degenerated. It was good character development and fitting for what he had gone through.

That said:

>no one deserves lucille more than rick

What is show Andrea

Did you actually like the snakes? Have you read the books? I liked season 5 enough to find it watchable but I know I'm fast forwarding through that shit and Dany shit.

show andrea
> thot who sleeps with shane and the governor
> probably would have smartened up and became kino tier support on the show
> got fucked out of a lucrative role on a popular show thanks to an incompetent showrunner

she would have been on the show to this day if glen mazarra didn't kill her off for almost no reason

>shane and andrea had actually fun off

-they never really interact with the group again but occasionally get episodes, would certainly be better than (insert hilltop empowered maggie episode)

was there a more satifying death on this show than Dale?

that's a way more stable and functional group than alexandria

>Did you actually like the snakes?
sorry mixed up season 5 with 6
>Have you read the books?
i'm planning to do it as soon the last book is on the market, i don't want to have to wait like i do for the show

true the actor really made it obvious he wanted off the show with how obnoxious he portrayed Dale and he must've been salty when the show took off without him

>kill her off for almost no reason

Everyone hated Andrea after she was an insufferable cunt through pretty much the entirety of S2.

>inb4 it was women writers