HILLARY IS DEAD

twitter.com/BrettForrest89/status/775185132965679105

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BrettForrest89/status/775185132965679105
youtube.com/watch?v=4Kue-zcTr4A
youtube.com/watch?v=rifikhPBU6o
express.co.uk/news/world/709501/hillary-clinton-health-9-11-ceremony-medical-episode-coughing-faint
abcnews.go.com/US/clinton-left-911-ceremony-feeling-overheated-campaign/story?id=42010474
vid.me/UjS5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lord Kek doesnt fuck around........ Holy shit.

Lol wat

It was an inside job imhotep

dubs if true

let me try again

thank and praise kek!

Kek saved the USA, he knew that Hillary would have won the elections because the people behind her are very powerful, unlike Trump who has simply his willpower and some weak contacts at his side

Kek did this. Meme magic is out of control.

Reposting

>Died on 9/11
>Tweet at 9/11

You guys memed her to death, you should all be ashamed of yourselves :^)

lol

KEK WILLS IT

>twitter.com/BrettForrest89/status/775185132965679105
FAKE AND GAY FOR THE 3rd TIME

SAGE AND REPORT THIS SPAM

W E W L A D
>E
W
>L
A
>D

BUMP

you can't bump your own thread newfag, pls go back to

I'll do it guys, for Stephen the Great.

these dubs will prove

Hillary is not dead, dubs incoming

Hillary is kill.

Hillary falls on anniversary of twin towers falling.

Is this some meme magic????

>Forcing dubs
>Trying to force keks will
Sad!

Bernie's next

Truly a happening from KEK

Only the few can achieve kek's will.

she is dead

youtube.com/watch?v=4Kue-zcTr4A

it was a tribute

Tribute to our savior Kek. Praise him.

This is bad goyim. The only reason Trump had a shot is because this "woman" was Satan incarnate. If Biden moves up as the dem candidate and simply keeps a low profile and doesn't say anything to piss people off, he will win in a landslide.

He will die by anal disembowelment

Convict please... This election was already supposed to be Hillary year, the elites owe her and Trump is fucking it up. She would have beaten any other candidate. Instead she died of a stroke yesterday and Trump is running unopposed now.

This. It's too late for the DNC to get a new candidate on most ballots now.
IT'S OVER
youtube.com/watch?v=rifikhPBU6o

Diabetic retard please.. Do you actually think that with the amount of money that has been invested in this election that the Dems are going to let Trump run unopposed?

People don't like Trump. He says un-PC things and that is not cool these days. People also did not like Hillary. She was fucking evil. It doesn't take a genius to see that they will capitalize on this and get some "moderate" pushover to appease the normies.

>It doesn't take a genius to see that they will capitalize on this and get some "moderate" pushover to appease the normies.

I don't know much about Biden, so I'm guessing others won't either and that will be enough for them to vote for him.

There is no law or obligation to have a democrat in this election, there are enough candidates running to proceed without her.

If the DNC is lucky they can run Kaine in her place, but it's too late to run a new person in about half the states by now.

I hope you are right but I know it will not be smooth sailing for Trump. They simply won't allow it. Rules will be bent, tossed aside, there will be insane amounts of shilling. He had a very good chance against Hillary. Now he's up against the unknown.

I hope I'm right too, this shit hasn't happened before. But when you think about it, if a candidate drops because of whatever, it does not make sense to force a replacement.

I can see a problem if there was one guy running or even no one.

Those close to Hillary knew of her degenerative health. They must've had a contingency plan?

next stop

NO SORROW FOR SOROS
O

S
O
R
R
O
W

F
O
R

S
O
R
O
S

Hillary Clinton cancels trip to California due to pneumonia after 'collapsing' at memorial

express.co.uk/news/world/709501/hillary-clinton-health-9-11-ceremony-medical-episode-coughing-faint

Clinton Pneumonia Diagnosis Revealed After Abrupt 9/11 Memorial Departure

abcnews.go.com/US/clinton-left-911-ceremony-feeling-overheated-campaign/story?id=42010474

Hillary Collapse 9/11/2016 in New York. Slowed and zoomed.

vid.me/UjS5

They probably do, the democrats literally ran a make a wish foundation candidate for a dying senior citizen. In my opinion pretty she has less than a year to live if she is even alive today.

The only think we know is this election is legendary. This election is the mother of all shit shows lol.

It only gets better from here friendo

Sorry if the second sentence doesn't make sense, even I don't know what I meant lol. Too much kek.

I'm gonna miss old rickety robot hilldog with her constant malfunctions and exploding robot leg shrapnel

I was about to upload the copy of a twitter video, when it said the audio streams are not allowed. If so, you can't hear the anchor saying Hillary is dead

Her body will only be laid to rest after her political exile.

Bernie must be resurrected.

We can only hope.

Of course they won't let Trump go unopposed, but what options do they got? Bernie? Fucking Obama?
Might as well run unopposed.

PEACE
AND
PROSPERITY
DAY

The naivete is astounding

It's not true unless we get the trips of truth

A psyop then? Has the CIA been planning this all along?

Hillary is dying or already dead. It was a double that left Chelsea's apartment.

She's had a double for at least 20 years. Pic related, Clinton (right) with double, Teresa Barnwell (left), circa 1996.

My repeating integers confirm that this is true

>those singles tho

>88
Holy shit

>88x2

I am observing your repeating digits good sirs

Repating digits and some democrat gets sniped in a covention

There's a 1/11 chance of rolling dubs so if you spam it of course someone will roll dubs.

Hillary will never die lads. Kek wills it XD

She is finally dead. The next one is Sorros.

>9/11
>11
>repeating numbers are the strongest in kek arsenal

>XD

lmao!

HaHa'd (^:

wow!

Wakka wakka hue hue hue >u

If get, OP is a fag

>also trump will win

> implying that hillary isn't dead right now.

Is nobody going to stop and admire those numerals

Stop taking the dubs in vain. Dubs are not something you summon, they are given to the worthy posts.

upload it to /wsg/ and link it

>nuclear dystopia caused by radical Islamic terror

Just as
predicted.

No, it's (((their))) magic. Intentional, symbolic replications of events are to them what epic gets are to you. They harness the collective energies of all those who would pay their spectacles attention to accomplish their ends.

I said it yesterday and I'll say it again today: Just as the wholly unprecedented events of 9/11 forever divided the nature of the world into a before and an after, so too will yesterday's.

The agent who comes to her assistance in the video is the reason for her jitterbug; he gave her something, a shot, to instigate the episode. Afterwards the body double, and then her social media snafu, and now the open speculations regarding third terms and the like.

There are wheels within wheels, and powerful as she is, HRC still reports to bigger wheels. Hidden ones. Ones who demand penance and who won't scruple to dispose of a loyal underling in order to fulfill a ritual and gather the magic attendant. I know, I know: /x/.

But you've seen meme magic yourself.
>>You are now aware the rabbit hole has become a vertical plunge into the abyss.