I heard you get sodomised on a regular basis

>I heard you get sodomised on a regular basis

It was the perfect response. There's literally no comeback for this. The roastie CHEATED by ignoring it. Jonah won when she didn't counter his attack.

That's it. Time to shut it all down. The duel ended with this line. Game over. Jonah is the winner.

Nah.

He should have just said that

>I figure that's something you'd be into, being french and all

He'd be pretty much saying she likes sodomy, as every french people, male and female, but h'ed be doing it in a classy way without outright offending her.

Jokes about nationality aren't intelligent at all.

>I'll leave the hotel room if you give me all of the chocolate mints on the pillows!

He should have shut it down harder: "Yeah you look like you get sodomized you disgusting fucking whore. French women are hairy faithless sluts who fucked their german occupiers at will and are voting their country to death by shitskin men. I have no doubt WHATSOEVER that you would like to be tag teamed by two men at once, i doubt its anything rare for your salacious urges. Not a single higher order thought or moral principle in your fucking frog head, you're a stupid animal celebrating your vagina because you have nothing else to offer the world. How many jews did you suck to get this job? You clearly aren't qualified. Did you sleep with them? Let a few producers and actors fuck you for the airtime? How many jews was it? Did you even count so binged out on coke?I got here via hardwork, talent and no shortcuts. I deserve to be here, you don't. Brad and Leo would spit on you, they don't touch rotted street whores with poles. Have anything to say?"

>can't appreciate hairy women

disdain for plebs

alright alright you've argued about the best response

but what is the WORST response he could have given?

>pulls out .45
Short. Spimble. Immapcutful.

puking from embarrassment and running off stage

*starts masturbating under the table and avoids eye contact*

I'm a big guy for you

>Oh believe me I'd leave as soon as possible.... and I think Brad and Leo would come with me.

is this actor actually autistic? not even in a meme ryan gosling way.

all of them

WHY IS Sup Forums SO OBSESSED WITH THIS

t. Pierre LaPeau

It's like you remember that one timed you got really pwned and years later you think of the perfect comeback, but collectively.

It's called a "meme".

The problem with this comeback dilemma is the notion presupposes she would have a comeback after Jonah's hypothetical response. In all likelihood she wouldn't. But then Jonah didn't either

It make some good threads. People make what they think is a good comeback and someone else might post the french girl with an even better comeback

>I wouldn't leave unless you made me
>*smiles and winks at camera*

he's the weak nerd who compensates with quick wit and smug dry humor generating a faux confidence, literally me and probably most of us, so yeah in a way he's autistic but he can mix with normals

Nice one, Jonah!

Youch.

>'Its just a fantasy of mine Mr. Hill, no need to take it personally :^)'

>that's my fantasy, too
>except they're both dual wielding katanas

No, you idiots. He had to speak French! Just one French statement so his message could reach the audience!

>JE DETESTE LE FRANCAIS!

A clean simple statement after being humiliated on live television by the local weather girl.

"what am i, your pimp?" and "the only realistic part of that is the part where i leave" are the only two good responses i've ever seen. a decent comeback has to acknowledge and play off the premise of the original insult in some way while turning the tables on her and turning her into the subject of mockery. it also needs to have a dismissive quality to it -- "you are a pissant and you mean nothing to me." if he had just started flat-out insulting her it would look like she got under his skin and if his comeback strayed too far from the initial premise it would seem weak and try-hard.

>yeah?!? Well, at least I'm not a... you know.. hehehe. CUNT! FUCK YOU! YOU DON'T KNOW ME!

and he runs off, rolls his ankle and trips.

Still butthurt Jonah huh?!

>"Yeah well I'll make sure they push you out the window afterwards!"
Easy.

>What if I choose not to leave...I like you, no really you're beautiful, Do you want to have dinner some time?

Jokes about women liking cock
Jokes about the French liking cock and being dirty
And basically every autistic response given by Sup Forums

>”Aww, that’s not nice.”

You get the audience on your side, you win.

>Sup Forums STILL hasn't thought of a response.

>Oh yeah, well fuck you! Actually, no, I wouldn't fuck you. Your vagina is probably to big for my dick anyway.

>Your vagina is probably to big for my dick anyway.
Doesn't that imply that Jonah has a tiny pecker?

>>I heard you get sodomised on a regular basis

Euros don't consider it proper sex unless somebody's getting fucked in the ass.

>I think most women are too big for you mircopenis

Jonah fucking won.

>I meant that you have an unusually large vagina, whore! My penis is well above average!

>Alright boys lets wrap it up for the day and meet up again tomorrow to try and figure out the best response.... like always.

>Y'all talkin' 'bout bane?

idk I think you guys think way too hard haha

just say:
>right, brad totally would have fucked you
then just give a condescending laugh

you guys just don't understand women

we figured it out lads

"You got me there"

How are you guys are still salty about some random french girl insulting an American celebrity who doesn't even know you exist?