Thanks for the bump

Batfleck, obviously.

How long do you think Bane could last?

fat guy vs big guy

for us

"You're a fat guy."

"no u"

10 seconds

Huh. I didn't realize it would be that one sided. Bane was pretty tough.

Batfleck. He could practically stunt double for the Hulk.

Considering that Batfleck is a murdering psycho, I doubt /ourguy/ would stand a chance.
Man, I miss the nolan kino trilogy.

He didn't murder that many people.

How many people does Bane kill? like 8?

>defending yourself after being fired on by machine guns
>murder

Lotta loyalty for some old comic books...

I honestly don't remember. But Batfleck wasn't a murderer. He tossed a few guys around, stabbed one and blew someone up, but he wasn't that bad. Didn't Bane blow up a football field?

>Didn't Bane blow up a football field?
fine, two teams of hand egg rugby ripoff cunts and the other people at the edge of the field thats like another 24? 30?

Batfleck eats him for 2nd breakfast

>thats like another 24? 30?
They were all innocent. Batman only fucked up criminals. And Superman until the whole Martha thing.

Big Guy >>> Sadfleck's Fatman

ok, but who would win in a fight

Tom Hardy's Bane is on the floor the moment he comes to Gotham

>They were all innocent. Batman only fucked up criminals.
Okay, Light Yagami.

>football players and civilians watching a game
Innocent.

>Lex Luthor's thugs that wanted to kill Batman and Martha
Not innocent.

Batfleck. The punches demonstrated by the warehouse scene mean he could probably cave Banes skull or chest if he wanted. Also he's a much better hand to hand fighter

Without gadgets, maybe thirty seconds. He wouldn't be able to feel the pain but his body wouldn't be able to continue. Given Batfleck is smarter than Baleman, he'd probably notice what the mask does sooner.

With gadgets, Bane will be down in seconds.

>thugs
How do you know those people weren't just there because they needed to support their kids or siblings? Murder is almost never justified. God alone is the judge of man

>Murder is almost never justified.
>Lets murder Batman and this old lady so we can feed our families

Batfleck seems kinda OP. Bane rekt the fuck out of Bale and I figured both Batmen would have the same or a similar power level

Bane is in punching dudes league, Batfleck is in fighting Doomsday / Sups league.

Batfleck fought Doomsday the absolute mad man.

Baleman was always more gadget/detective based, which begs to question why he didn't notice the mask quicker. I mean, Batfleck noticed within 15 seconds, by observing him, that Doomsday was Kryptonian. Surely Bale, being the more calculated and rational Batman, should have noticed Bane was tanking his attacks and why it was happening, well within the 3 minutes or so the fight lasts.

>fought
*his from, distracted, and then Nothing Personnel'd with a kryptonite shell.

Although apparently he takes a pop at Steppenwolf and the Super-Parademons I Justice League

Batfleck is bigger. Bane is 5'9 LMAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO a 10 year old kid is taller than him.

Where have you ever seen a 10 year old taller than 5'9?

He was pretty tired the first time he fought Bane. But I don't see how he'd piece that together.
>Damn, this guy is strong. Maybe it's the lucha libre mask he's wearing

Barron Trump is 5'11

BANE? MORE LIKE, SMALL? MORE LIKE A SMALL MAN FOR A 10-YEAR-OLD KID

I thought he was older than that

>mfw Bane is a dyel

hes 10 or 11

>...with tubes sticking out of it also his voice is distorted, showing that there's an airtight seal, could the pipes be delivering oxygen to him?
>No, he wouldn't need strictly oxygen supplied to him, there must be another reason he needs an airtight seal around his mouth with pipes delivering some kind of airborne substance to him
>Could it be related to the lack of effectiveness in my strikes?
>I should attack the mask and gauge his reaction

Just saying, this kind of thought process is rampant in Batman comics

Batfleck faught superman. he would snap bane in a few seconds

Bale Batman was slow and weak as fuck.

>batfleck can throw grown ass men around like little kids and crash through wooden walls like through paper
>big guy can instantly crush a mans throat by grabbing it and punch through concrete with no fuss
pretty even.

Batfleck, 100%, even if bane more competent in hand to hand, he would pull out gun and shoot bane in face, period.

>