Superman, in saving the Earth, causes collateral damage that may have killed a few people

>Superman, in saving the Earth, causes collateral damage that may have killed a few people
>muh man of murder
>pic related killed dozens of security personnel in cold blood
>hahaha so funny based marvel

>enslaves little kid
>it's k cause his real daddy would probably kill him

based marvel

He's a criminal not a superhero, stop comparing him to the biggest moralfag superhero

i dont know about others, but i didnt view him as a good person character. superman goes on about being a good person. this blu guy doesnt. thats a big difference.

I thought it was kinda dark how he was murdering hundreds of sentient beings while casual 70's music was playing and lots of people dying is just one big gag in a kids movie

>superman goes on about being a good person

When? Superman struggle to fit people expectations.

>causes collateral damage that may have killed a few people
>a few
I guess Osama was saving the Middle East of further US influence and caused collateral damage that may have killed a few people. Oh, wait, that backfired on Osama, so I guess Superman is better, even though more people probably died.

dont even try to debate these fucks they will never understand the beauty of man of steel.

t. fun hating numale pusy

i imagine superman talks about or has talked about wanting to be a good person.is that not true? superman has never talked about that? the blu guy knows he is a piece of shit.

Not in MoS, no. Hell, in BvS one of his quotes is "No one stays good in this world".

the absolute state of marvel fans...

pointless meme reply

if thats what he says. then superman killing is no big deal at all

Superman, like Batman, is one of those heroes who has a no killing policy. Him bringing down buildings in his fight with Zod goes against his character.

Most of the marvel heroes don't have this policy. Especially leaders of space pirate gangs.

Superman is a bitch. And his fans are bitches too.

hey! my friend likes superman

By "security personnel" do you mean the mutineers? Because, you know, they were mutineers

Capeshit is childish garbage from a bygone era that refuses to die. Anyone who wants this retarded genre to be realistic obviously suffers from autism.

>Comparing space Jesus to a scummy space pirate

how does superman know how to get back to earth ?

zod aint give two shits if supes was there or not he was going to destroy the city period same goes with faora and nappa. this wasnt dragon ball z lead em into a forest they where not going anywhere they wanted to antagonize clark right after they knew he wasnt playing ball. sorry your attention span and herd mentality did not allow you to understand that simple plot point.

Richard Donner's Superman fucking threw a powerless Zod down a bottomless pit in his second movie.

What the fuck.

>pic related killed dozens of backstabbing traitors in justice blood

ftfy

The funny thing is people actually cared when Yondu died because his character had an arc, despite him being a piece of trash. No one gave a shit when Superman died, which is pretty sad

What was Yondu's arc?

>Redditors cared about a melodramatic manipulative scene
This is relevant how?

>im mary poppins yall!

truly a masterful scene

>no killing policy.

You may as well say any part of a any movie used to provoke an emotional response is 'medodramatic and manipulative' using your logic

He's not supposed to be a hero

>Symbol of hope and justice
>outlaw space pirate

geeeee, I wonder why people didn't complain about Yondu killing a dozen of people

Fuck off retard

They were going to throw him into space without oxygen, I think self defence is justified here.

Because the Batman versus Superman movie was shit tier.

Captain America?

Because what is saying is true.You can have the best character ever made, if he's in incompetent hands, it's gonna suck. And BvS is among the worst comic book movies ever made, and that's saying a lot.