was it alien kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1441395/reviews?filter=hate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Boring and relied too much on the book

Greatest film of the decade.

Meat suit

Terrible flick.

what are you talking about. it basically just takes the book's premise.

beach scene is kino

Don't waste your time with this trash user, read these reviews, it says it all.

imdb.com/title/tt1441395/reviews?filter=hate

It looks great, you see world from aliens pov so our world looks weird. The ending is kino.

cheap imitation of tarkosvky

>tarkovsky
>hey guys lets film and swim in this abandoned chemical plant nothing can go wrong
>later you and half of your crew dies from cancer

Am I a pleb for not getting these art house movies cause they fucking suck

terrible ending

It was

No, you're just sane and don't fall for the hype. These morons just gobble the shit Hollywood will pour down their throat. look it has Scarjo, look every news outlet is talking about it, it must be good!

It's nothing like the book at all.

What hype?
And this isn't even a Hollywood movie and barely any news outlets talked about it.
hahahahahaha

You were living under a rock. That movie was all over the place when it came out and falsely labelled as sci-fi.

No it wasn't, you liar.
It didn't even have a wide release and barely any cinemas showed it.
The only reason people knew about it at all was because Scarlett Johansson was in it and even then it barely made any money.

was a gud fap

pretty good ending that film

seeing scarjo's pussy was surprisingly underwhelming

FULL. FRONTAL. NUDE.

For you

I liked how it had Scarjo in it. Such a famous actress and she's just walking around shopping centres and Scottish villages with no-one recognising her.

I wish the dog didn't die

Why didnt the old dude cut a hole at her vagina area and fuck her?

Wut? The book is literally about factory farming and the plastic surgery industry. The movie is about an alien fucking people.

This. Still think about it from time to time.

No, Glazer's not a real art cinema director, he's an advertising industry knucklehead.

Not even the best in it's style in it's decade, BtBR and hard to be a god shit on it.