Trump fanboys what did he mean by this? Are we backing the wrong horse? Should I be with her instead?

Trump fanboys what did he mean by this? Are we backing the wrong horse? Should I be with her instead?

The only one you should be with is Him, our Lord.

I fingered a cat for $10 once

Clearly shows his lack of imagination, eh?

Day of the Rope can't come soon enough.

Brad Pitt as Trump in 2020

>celebrity says a thing
#wow really causes one to ponder

>western monkeys hear fucking artists and clowns about politics
kek

>celebrity

Who the fuck cares what a celebrity has to say?

>This is exactly what is wrong with western society.

Aren't their PR people smart enough to advice them 2016 is definitely not a good year for actors to get political?

>Giving a shit about literally who celebs
He's not going to need to "think" he's going to need to "accept"

>Person who lives in private communities, who plays make-believe for a job earning millions and is surrounded by fawners and yes men is out of touch with the common man

Fucking hell, who'd have thunk it

I guess no other alternative now than voting for dyin' hillary

>Hollywood Gazillionaire Liberal Who Is Literally Married To A Globalist AND Literally Can Speak On Behalf Of His Wife's Black Son

kek. Whatever he says, I'm going with the opposite.

Meme the fuck out of this worthless nigger, do it for freedom do it for kek, fuck boys just do it for the lulz like the old days.

99.99% tax on Hollyweird actors, screenwriters, producers everything. Let only the normal tech people off the hook

Give them a taste of what they preach

What is his problem? His supporters just want to live like he as a millionaire actor does. Safe and rich.

Why does this little faggot believe his opinion matters?

I fingered a 8 story tall amphibian from the paleozoic era for tree-fiddy once

This.

Mandate that every camera operator must earn on parity with every actor.

Mandate that every actor cannot have 24/7 security and walls on his property, lest he separate himself from the global community and encourage the use of private firearms.

The most pussy whipped man in Hollywood.

His family looks like a fucking Unicef commercial.

Bradjolina goes to africa and buys baby niggers wow great people we should listen to every word they say.

This guy is another hollywood elite with no clue what is right for the working class, Easy to pass judgement from your ivory tower there Mr. Pitt.

I can't wait for all these celebrities black kids to get old enough to start chimping out and getting in trouble for TNB.

I wonder how much money they will throw away covering it up before they just say fuck it and accept the truth.

What makes him think that his opinion matters? Literally only mindless zombies uncapable of thinking on their own give a shit what a celebrity says.

Being a good actor does not make him a good, or smart, person.