Rock Dog Trailer

youtu.be/UVwFM2PukSE

Bodi's a good boy.

Who's ready?

Ehh, probably going to watch it. If only for reverse-trap fox.

Oh. I get it. Like rock god, but he's a dog. Hah

great, that's what we all need, more furries

>If only for reverse-trap fox.

This, oh god this.

I'm only watching this for the qt cat dude.
Can't wait for the BD release.

>A blantant knock-off of a blatant knock-off.

What is this furry nonsense?

Take it to Sup Forums

Have you seen the official twitter? The shit they're posting is so low-budget, it's ridiculous. Gifs that barely move. Some don't move at all and just have text float by a still image. There's no marketing budget for this movie. It has nothing to support it.

Her name is Darma. She's voiced by Mae Whitman in the English version.

It's a Chinese movie that was made in the US. It BOMBED in China. I mean, I'm pretty sure more people killed themselves that week than actually watched that movie in theaters. The merchandise didn't sell as a result. It was a bust.

It's partially because one of the chinese production companies pissed off a major chinese theater chain

Is it that bad, or was there no interest?

It bombed because one of the ONLY big chains in China refused to show it because somebody in charge was super butthurt about something.

Will it be as brutal as Army Dog?

It didn't do very well in South Korea, either. It premiered in sixth place and was out of the top ten by its third week.

As long as it (maybe?) made its money back, it's not horrible.

It already made it's money back though.

Good concept ruined by furshit

Then i can stop feeling sorry for them (for the most part)

Not even close. They spent $60,000,000 on this. By comparison, ToonBox's spark had a budget of $15,000,000.

They could have cut corners, but they wanted an established studio to animate it. Reel FX didn't come cheap.

Your mom is furshit.

It looks decent for husbando/waifu material.

Shun-Kun is best husbando.

>Shun-Kun
who?

A character from a gay furry visual novel. People have been saying in the threads for about a year now that he looks like that character.