Time to prove to you fags that Kek isn't real and you've been worshipping a false god

Time to prove to you fags that Kek isn't real and you've been worshipping a false god.

Send me some dubs, Kek!

If you aren't a real believer you won't get them.

Nonbelievers get shit

KEK IS WITH US

DEATH TO HILLARY

GLORY TO TRUMP

eat shit faggot

If dub, OP will die for insulting kek

praise kek

So many non-believers in this thread.

Prepare for peak kek

I BELIEVE

Only if you have accepted Kek into your heart, may you get digits.

I believe in kek

Ok listen here, I don't believe in kek.

But what I can say is that the amount of predictions that have come true from this site outnumber any from any mainstream religion, any psychic, magic practitioner, shaman, soothesayer, oracle, or joe blogg.

You have to admit it is a little freaky.

In influx of heretics is making kek very angry

Now that you have come to me here, there can be but one result. Many times I have rehearsed speeches offering to share this world with you.

'If you dare to defy the gods, take my hand.'

'To seal the oath of alliance, you shall give me KEK.'

'You have ability. Special gifts you don't even understand. Serve me, and I can help you master those gifts.

But no, I was cast aside, I was punished by your vile frog god for months of servitude.

The gods and fates are cruel. I served you faithfully once, Lord KEK, and you repaid me with death. I hope this time it will be you who pays for your faithfullness.

I curse you and your Frog God as my enemies, for your stealing and spoiling Pepe and degrading the Sup Forums board Sup Forums. Your deaths and humiliation will give me special pleasure.

I will begin to draw divine power from MOLOCH and distribute it to my kin and followers. I will continue to broadcast divine power upon the paths of immigration,, so that it will touch each soul in Europe, and then more broadly, across the waters to the rest of America and Earth. In time, every mortal in this world shall feel the liberating contact with the divine nature of open borders.

We must smash KEK and bring about the Molochogenesis.

KEK is the god of FAGGOTS

Check my digits for proof

Kek hath forsaken us

KEK doesn't grant you dubs if you're not worthy and especially not if you're asking for it.

If dublettes a homeless guy will rape your ear today, OP.

>requesting dubs
KEK only gives those who are worthy

Heretic. Kek will punish thee

>he ever wished for more. In order to furnish him with a larger supply, the victims were piled up on his hands with a big chain above them which kept them in their place. Some devout persons had at the beginning wished to count them, to see whether their number corresponded with the days of the solar year; but others were brought, and it was impossible to distinguish them in the giddy motion of the horrible arms. This lasted for a long, indefinite time until the evening. Then the partitions inside assumed a darker glow, and burning flesh could be seen. Some even believed that they could descry hair, limbs, and whole bodies.

You pathetic worms think you could outsmart the smartest of them all? Our horrid Moloch - our beautiful king besmear'd with blood has a special plan in place for your demagogue 'Trump'.

It will be pure poetic justice when Trump is placed firmly behind bars.

> but with full knowledge and understanding they themselves offered up their own children, and those who had no children would buy little ones from poor people and cut their throats as if they were so many lambs or young birds; meanwhile the mother stood by without a tear or moan; but should she utter a single moan or let fall a single tear, she had to forfeit the money, and her child was sacrificed nevertheless; and the whole area before the statue was filled with a loud noise of flutes and drums took the cries of wailing should not reach the ears of the people.

We have been sacrificing the sons of all gentile nations for centuries and centuries.

Do you think it will be any different this century when we are at untold heights of our power, influence and authority?
How cathartic it must be - to realise that the cult of MOLOCH has never faded away and has operated in the shadows of your nations - pulling the strings like the puppets you all are and have been.
Planned Parenthood is a side branch of the Cult of Moloch.
It is time to join the winning side, those abandoned by KEK.

Failures.

>posting in a kek-shunned thread

What have we done to anger kek?

Kek is very much alive. You have 10 days to live.

check em, infidel
kek is the true god

Kek is still weak from fighting Moloch, Shillary seizures are proof that he won. Grant him sacrifices!

KEK IS ALIVE

PRAISE KEK

I'M A BELIEVER

For ye who test the will of KEK shall not be abundant in his glory and he will not bless thee with dubs.

The power of Kek compels me.

Kek has his own mysterious ways

Beware OP, you are going to get victimized by a Happening if you keep this up.

>praying to a god that wants you to sacrifice virgin children
>praying to a god that wants you to spread memes
Golly gee, i know which one i'm picking

This is why i dont come on Sup Forums as much

You ask for dubs?
Take them. Take them all!