GET WELL SOON???

Why the fuck would you wish this traitorous cunt to get well soon!?
>what did he mean by this?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/hillary-clinton-health-pneumonia-donald-trump-comments-get-well-soon-a7238111.html

> REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tUd8Qs_DAZ0
express.co.uk/news/world/709501/hillary-clinton-health-9-11-ceremony-medical-episode-coughing-faint
abcnews.go.com/US/clinton-left-911-ceremony-feeling-overheated-campaign/story?id=42010474
vid.me/UjS5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because if you're any sort of professional in any career in the world other than Pro Wrestling you can't just shit talk people when they're down or you look like an autistic asshole, such as yourself.

SHES DEAD

Because "Haha she's sick and dying, that's fucking hilarious what a joke" wouldn't have played too well in the media.

I doubt many people are saddened by her illness, but kicking people whilst they're down isn't seen as socially acceptable you autistic fuck.

Are you really this much of an autist?

Classy Trump beating dems at their own game.

It's perfect, it makes Hillary look even more insane and unreasonable in contrast. Hillary keeps yelling about nazi frogs and how Putin is controlling the American election, instead of the Rothschilds as shown in leaked email 1606, while calling all Trump supporters retarded racists.

She's literally assuming the I AM SILLY position while trump adopts the calm and reasonable one. Even shills can't handle this much political fumbling. Have you seen youtube and social media? EVERYONE is talking about this and almost nobody defends clinton's health any more.

53D carcassonne

not too bright are you buddy

Classy move which makes me seem more moderate, he's also well aware of the fact that if he had to run against literally anybody else his chance of winning takes a nosedive.

Hillary's health has already done the most damage it could possibly do to her campaign. No matter what she does, she will be the weak, sick old lady, literally unfit to run the country. If she dies or gets too sick to run, then the whole fucking election is ruined.

Is this a CTR thread? It reeks of one.

youtu.be/tUd8Qs_DAZ0

Because he is going to bury her later. You want him to seem like the bigger man.

Yeah, Trump should've laughed at her and called her a cunt, right?

>wouldn't have played too well in the media.
>Bantz for a week or more...

because it makes him look good and he has a better chance of beating her than anyone they would replace her with.

shit thread kill yourself

Hillary claiming pneumonia is a mistake. People are going to expect her to recover in a week or two. When she's still sickly in October the issue resurfaces

When you're already taking a beating from the media you don't open your mouth and lean into it so they can knock you the fuck out.

Her lies surrounding her illness, and the illness itself is enough rope to hang her campaign, Trump can play the bigger man and let it happen.

Yeah, but telling the truth would cause her to immediatly drop out, so they choosed the lesser evil

If she dies now, they will just replace her quickly. If she holds out and dies in the middle of a debate the keks will rise higher than ever.

Yahh.... but no bantz...

He's playing 2943.45D chess and you're not on his level.

Now the whole world knows Clinton is a fucking wreck, there's no need to try and hammer it into people. Now is the time to treat Clinton like a frail old lady who doesn't know where she is. Treat her like she's not even a viable option anymore.

Geeee... I don't know

This is the only answer. First she was memed to fucking hell and now the corrupt narrative can be destroyed.

It's now viable to question her narrative and easy to puncture through the ever increasing bubble of lies. First there was no problem with her health, and now she fucking fainted and had to be dragged inside the van. There is a fuckin video out there, even those not that interested in day to day politics saw her take the dive. The possibility of the general truth accepting she is an unfit liar just became a whole lot easier.

Learn to greentext you fucking redditor

It's because he's releasing his medical records. And he said it would be

>"very very detailed"

The madman is forcing their hand.

If it had been the other way around, Trump being the sick one, hillbag would have danced a jig, cackled and said "fuck off donald", and the media would have cheered her comments. They are the problem, the filthy hypocrites.

/thread

why not use the momentum and kick the bitch while she is down

You can if they sytematically lie about it and it is a matter of national security (or even global security in that case)

Talk shit, get hit.

To be fair, american politics is pretty much as staged as pro wrestling at this point. I'm hoping for a bodyslam from the top ropes by Trump after Hillary faints during the debates.

I don't think she will even make it to the debates.
Even her beloved HUM A. WEINER has deserted her. bill is rarely seen in public with her. Even at the 9/11 commemoration bill was absent.
All she has left are the secret service goons and the hired help to prop her up and they are growing weary. It's ogre. Turn out the lights, the party's ogre.

If she holds on until October, Barack would be hard-pressed to launch the martial-law coup

He says after the report from the FBI showed that no classification material was invovled in with the emails.

>wanting Hillary dead
retards. she is the best opponent Trump could have. literally anyone else will only make a win in november harder. wish her well at least until then.

>FBI clearly stated that anyone else in her position would be criminally charged
retard, it never showed that no classified material was involved, they just arbitrarily decided not to do anything about it.

Knowing she couldn't win the general election, this "illness" is a desperate ploy to avoid prison. Don't drop the soap hillery!

So what would you rather have him say? "Crooked Hillary crashes along with her campaign, I guess the weight of all those scandals was too much even for her!". Yeah..not very Presidential for normies

I was talking about her health

POO

AHAHAHAHAAAA

Hillary Clinton cancels trip to California due to pneumonia after 'collapsing' at memorial

express.co.uk/news/world/709501/hillary-clinton-health-9-11-ceremony-medical-episode-coughing-faint

Clinton Pneumonia Diagnosis Revealed After Abrupt 9/11 Memorial Departure

abcnews.go.com/US/clinton-left-911-ceremony-feeling-overheated-campaign/story?id=42010474

Hillary Collapse 9/11/2016 in New York.
Slowed and zoomed.

vid.me/UjS5

Yeah, she's definitely dead. No more live appearances, only pre-recorded "video conferences"

>Trump makes people aware illary is ill
>media can't go TRUMP WISHES HILLARY DEATH

Yep, 4D chess, not even excessively multidimensional.

Yes. On 9/11 of all days. Kek works in mysterious ways. I can't wait for the next "Hillary" appearance.

can't jail a dead person

Get well soon Hillary, the Democratic party is depending on you.

BigD chess, that's why

KILL THEM WITH KINDNESS
I
L
L

T
H
E
M

W
I
T
H

K
I
N
D
N
E
S
S

Meanwhile he stays focused on her fuckup just the day before.

Remember "I haven't started on her yet?"

Because he's playing 6 dimensional interstellar Go Fish as usual.

What a goddamn hero. Making Shillary look even weaker and more feeble than before.

In quite a few states its too late to be placed on the election ballot. If she dies she can't be replaced.

You faggots DONT EVEN NOTICE TRUMP IS PLAYING 4 DIMENSIONAL CHESS HERE

"I see what I see. The coughing fit was a week ago, so I assume that was pneumonia also," he says. "I mean, I would think it would have been. So something's going on but I just hope she gets well and gets back on the trail and we'll be seeing her at the debate."

>we'll be seeing her at the debate

TRUMP IS PLANTING THE SEEDS THAT THE PEOPLE -EXPECT- HILLARY TO ATTEND THE DEBATE

He's literally calling Check on hillary, you faggots