Raimi Spider-Man was a crybaby

>Raimi Spider-Man was a crybaby
Why was this allowed?

Peter's a dweeb in his everyday life but is confident and strong as Spiderman.

This.

Also OP, do you not remember Peter's crying and rants in the Ditko comics? Raimi's is pretty accurate, much more so than Garfield and Holland.

What did he mean by this?

>Raimi's is pretty accurate, much more so than Garfield and Holland.

Just stop.

Raimi has the better Peter, not the better Spiderman.

It was a different time.

He's based on Ditko Peter, but even then Maguire Peter is a complete loser. Guess that was the point though.

Adaptations take liberties. Learn to deal with it.

Because if he had cried Uncle Ben would've taken him out back and beat him so he had a reason to cry, all the while calling him a faggot. After Uncle Ben's death he let out all the tears that'd been pent up since his parents died.

>Pizzatime
what was his endgame when he meant to say this and what is /tvco/s thoughts on the matter?

unpopular opinion time: I actually liked the movies.

that you should kill yourself.

From what I've seen on the internet, that's not an unpopular opinion at all.

it's unpopular on Sup Forums but thats just because everyone on Sup Forums is a tryhard contrarian.

The Raimi movies were great, with the exception of 3, which was also great up until he ditched the Symbiote.

The Harry fights were incredible. Especially the second one at the apartment.

The first two are good. 3 is when it all fell apart due to studio meddling.

could you all please go back to Sup Forums?

This. First Raimi Spider Man is my favorite cape movie of all time

>Back to Africa
What did he mean by this?

Apologies. Forgot pic.

>Unpopular

Fuck that noise. Raimi's first two were among the best superhero movies ever made. ASM1 and 2 were god forsakenly bad, and I have no clue why people defend them.

the black suit was the one thing that brought spider-man 3 down. sony shouldn't have meddled so much just for venom.

i thought ASM1 was a 5/10 but i never saw the second. i have no plans to either.

They're fine. ASM is on par with the first Raimi Spider-Man.

ASM2 is a bit of a wreck, but an entertaining one.

>You cry about this until this day
Why was this allowed?

>people having emotions trigger me REEEEEE

>New Spiderman was a Leddit meme spouting hipster
why was this allowed?

>oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Peter, when I was your age, I left school to bullseye gooks from a helicopter in the middle of some god forsaken jungle. I fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me. Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the lady-boy you fell in love with and made passionate steamy love to in a collapsing bamboo shack, just like I did. You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.

Jesus fucking Christ this meme

10/10

>In a remarkably candid interview, J/K Simmons laid down the grueling events his coworkers had to suffer through
>According to the actor, after repeated attempts at filming the robbery scene, Raimi was frustrated at the lack of emotion Uncle Ben was embodying. To improve this, he arranged for a gang to repeatedly mug the actor's family members and send him the footage
>"kristen got the worst of it though" J.K says with a slight laugh, "Fact was that nobody believed for a second that she was facing a gang of robbers and potential rapists" He sighs "But Sam went a bit far, I'll admit. One day, she turned up to make up, and Sam said she was going on location and being done up on the way in the van. Turned out they were going to Detroit, and Sam had put her in blackface." He Grimaces. "Cold bastard shoved her out the van and got the cameras rolling. He didn't even keep the footage."
Christ raimi is insane.

company policy

>Raimi has the better Peter, not the better Spiderman.

This.

Holy shit, Maguire was SO BAD at quipping. They cut out all the wisecracks for Spider-Man 2 and 3, so we wound up with a Spider-Man who had no sense of humor and made no jokes or taunts. That's not a very good Spider-Man.

If Maguire wasn't up to actually fucking playing Spider-Man, they shouldn't have changed the character suit him. They should've fuckin recast.

>caring about Raimis inferior trilogy

that's not an unpopular opinion you idiot. Raimi's Spiderman 2 is probably one of the most acclaimed superhero movies.

He was an outcast, not a dweeb. Had Peter Parker been created in the 90s he'd be a borderline Columbine kid. Read comics.

Because the mods haven't twigged that all variants of "Why is this allowed" are 100% shitposting and deserve an autoban, sadly.

it is on Sup Forums

Normalfags love Raime spiderman.

epic meme

You say that like Maguire wrote his own lines and directed his own scenes

>This.
>Holy shit, Maguire was SO BAD at quipping. They cut out all the wisecracks for Spider-Man 2 and 3, so we wound up with a Spider-Man who had no sense of humor and made no jokes or taunts. That's not a very good Spider-Man.
>If Maguire wasn't up to actually fucking playing Spider-Man, they shouldn't have changed the character suit him. They should've fuckin recast.

>Maguire
>Bad at quipping

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> He hasnt played Spider-Man 2

Video game doesn't count, as much as I love it.

It counts for Maguire, shows that he just needed a quippier script.

ASM is nowhere near any of the Raimi movies, even 3. ASM2 is only entertaining in a so bad it's good type of way

How?

Toby ADR'd all of his dialogue pretty much, its the same as voice acting.

I should've phrased differently. Maguire quips very well when he's told to, which he wasn't in the movies.

>Nice outfit, did your husband make it for you?

SM1 and SM2 were brilliant as all Hell with the quips.

UNPOPULAR???

no matter what, tobey was the best

And marlel Spiderman sell his daughter to devil.so?