Woman

How would you write a good character that's female, Sup Forums?

Write a man then take away reason and accountability.

What did he mean by this?

That is the Question.

I'd make sure to paint a five dimensional picture of a woman like she really is, including all those often ignored bits like her spirit leeching sexual organ (*including the teeth*), her hypnosis frankenstein radio nagging, the fact she needs gold and the screaming hearts of innocent male children slotted into her chitinous ribcage to live not food and the claws which are oh-so-cleverly concealed with painted "nails"

Y'know, tell it like it really is

ah hahaha what?

Basically, Write a good character first, and assign gender after. Worked well enough for Alien.

Write a male character, then make them female.

That haughty dismissive fear laughter makes me think you might be a witch/woman user. Do not interact with me, you will not receive my semen money or mind. Take your Susan B. Anthony sex karate elsewhere.

>Take your Susan B. Anthony sex karate elsewhere.

All women learn Susan B. Anthony sex karate at secret feminist death camps.

This user has the right idea about the true form of women

So that's why they spend so much time in the bathroom. The secret entrance is behind the toilets.

have her be the lead and no villain or support character ever questions or comments about it, don't let her be too overpowered or at least make the villain slightly more powerful than her at specific times throughout the story, characters of all genders have the possibility to fall in love with her yet she never shows true commitment to a specific person/gender

a female batman without anyone ever treating her like a woman and everyone around her acts normally, also no political circle jerking... just pure content with no influences from reality

You asked; I answered

>What did he mean by this?

The Bene Gesserit organization from the 'Dune' novels exists in real life. All women everywhere are in fact an invader predator species (MENTALLY) engaged in a conspiracy to turn men into a herd food slave caste.

Frank Herbert coded this in his books through his fusion religious doctrine. Religion is inherently patriarchal because only men have souls.

>What did he mean by this?

Did what by mean this?

Wow, it's like I'm really in an old folk's home.

so...Korra?

You think Huntress makes him fuck her with the skin face on?

They're anons, user. They're scared of women.
Even though threads like hint that Sup Forums is chock full of women, which would lead to the possibility that the posters of this thread are actually girls sarcastically writing sexist posts on what used to be the boys' turf.

The first thing to understand is your sexual organs and visual organs are the same. This is the key to everything about psychic sex war.

>average post on the thread is "I WANT TO DICK HOLLAND"
>girls

Yaoi roleplayers, obviously.

>having female characters
>in current year

If every single one of your characters isn't a genderqueer nonbinary otherkin transmermaid queer person then you don't deserve to live

No user. I really do want to dick Holland.

>Did what by mean this?

What did mean this?

i love sexy ladys we need more of them in our cartoon and comic

>What did mean this?

Mean what did this?!

This.

All you have to do is write someone that cares about their job and family. That's literally it. Season 1 of the Fargo TV show did it perfectly.

FPBP

Write a good character, plus tits.

This is as good as it gets.

Salt too. The director's cut was pretty good, and the role was originally written for Tom Cruise.

You just want to fantasize about Batman being a stoic and unshaken hot woman.

Scratch that, now it feels like I'm on /r9k/.

sexual dimorphism was a mistake. If humanity was a race of hermaphrodites (like snails) we'd never have to worry about gender bullshit.

Be Gaiman.

And they can't go alone because it's pointless to train alone, you need a sparring partner or a master.

You think? What if people is born with only one gender? They would claim to be oppressed by all the bisexual characters around them.

Sexual dimorphism isn't a mistake, it's a lie. Why do you think so many mythic figures are hermaphrodites or without fixed sex? Astrally every true human is (male).

>Tumblr attempts to shitpost

Was one of the greatest thing God gave us! Without it, we would be dull.

I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability

Already done, , and with better numbers too.

Satan, you shitlord.

I guess it's true what they say, God created man, statan created the woman

That could be either gender though, ya doofus.

When will "people" stop using the word "gender?

kys

you don't

Step 1. Create good character
Step 2. Make said character female.