Australian militia

I'm tired of seeing this country go to shit, and im sure everyone else is, fucking randoms coming in, taking our jobs, ruining our freedoms that our forefathers fought for, we're being cucked by government, and ruined by leftist cucks who only know how to get fucked in the arse, lets do someting about it, lets actually make a fucking difference, I think what australia needs is a militia, something to actually hit back, im fucking done, you should be too

just watch the QandA, these funded soros cunts ripping up the only person pushing australian ideals, we need to do something before we become sweden

lets tell them foreign cunts to fuck off, we're full

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7rdyVP95XiE
mortarinvestments.eu/#currency=USD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice name, fag.

Yeah, nah.

Couldn't be fucked aye.

The farmer who killed the corrupt NSW officer who was trying to stop him clearing trees to plant food on his own land got a maximum sentence. Dindus who gang rape white girls, or one punch kill people, get out in a few years.

The whole system is against us. It's seemingly impossible to make a difference OP. What I want to do is move to a big rural block and start farming, away from all this horrid city degeneracy.

Give us a plan m90 after Q&A
Shitpost revolution.

so you're gonna let sandniggers rape your family?

civil war is a thing, keep fucking up the people that fuck us up until there arent any people left to fuck us up

>let sandniggers rape your family?

That's not going to happen m80

How is the legal situation concerning militas in shitpostistan?

Have you seen Law Abiding Citizen? If someone wanted to take on society, that would be the best way to do it.

First of all I admire your will.

But we need to play this smart. Calling ourselves a 'militia' and 'far right patriots' will only scare people away from our cause!

All we need to do is appeal to basic ideals like; safety, freedom, justice, peace and sustainability. The great thing about the right wing is that its points are proven in practice. People just need to see it for themselves.

Also drop the name tag pls, if you really want to, make a fb page or something ay

honestly surprised people havent done it already, the center is huge vast amounts of nothing, and we arent america with vast resources to deal with right wing death squads

they're k until we do anything illegal, so ayyyy free preparation time

Probably highly illegal, the OP is probably Australian Federal Police baiting people into committing crimes.

we're australia, we arent cuckland yet, you live in a city, australia isnt cucked yet outside the cities

Is that a McCubbin?

Illegal.

You can stand around drinking Fosters and getting Eureka tattoos, but you pick up a replica disabled airsoft rifle without ten licenses and you'll be v& in minutes.

I don't need your shitty little pillow biters club to prevent it. You farted out this half baked idea after getting triggered by qanda of all things. I wouldn't trust you to fight your way out of a wet paper bag mate.

I wouldnt trust any of us to fight our way out of a wet paper bag, but hey, theres more than one of us
>telling anyone about funs
you know you can make your own funs right, and hell, who would question a shooting club

Yep. My favourite Aussie artist of all time. More on Sup Forums must know about him.

"The Pioneer" is one of my favourite of his works.

so literally, just make a target shooting club, its totally not a militia, and bide time

there is no reason why this wouldnt work, get off your collective arse

That's true, but I rue the day Ballarat falls, Bendigo is probably the strongest country town in Vic.

What are some other good country towns?

the entire north, ipswich is still australian, ill be angry when that goes, its my home

One good thing about the gay marriage thing is that Muzzies will start throwing them off buildings and people will get red pilled fast

XAXA

I was making a "Frontline" joke m8. A bit antiquated now I guess.

I love that early stuff, I'm sick of the gov telling me to love diversity and shit. All our founding fathers were racists. How do I join?

> mfw modern Australia

We gon revolt????

how much would it cost me to make a website and start a shooting club gradually, we can set it up like a shooting club and build on it from there

Feels

Yeah nah gday AFP

Entrapment is illegal under australian law, and making a shooting club is 100% legal, and totally cannot become a militia at all

Join an existing club.

an existing club wont become a militia creating change

why am I the only one who cares about australia, fucking REEE

Have you spoken to anyone in a shooting club?

youtube.com/watch?v=7rdyVP95XiE
>Are you really disappearing
>Just another dying race

How to organise without drawing attention of asio and the like? What would you be planning on doing anyway? Obviously don't detail or imply here, but your main obstacle in finding allies is the current state of "everyone is scared of the all seeing eye of NSA", I'd suggest perhaps taking this onto Tor or something and advertising this periodically here

10 years ago

No, why?
honestly I was going for the "the fuck can they do" approach

trademark club clothing, contract denies police membership, buy land in the middle of nowhere and lots of it, set up discreet underground facilities, until war they cant do anything about it, its entirely legal

gonna need another beer

>tfw can't get on the piss till the weekend

It just seems odd that someone who wants to start a shooting club has not had any experience in an existing club, nor spoken to anyone who is a member of a shooting club.

Are you a gun owner at least?

Sounds good, like something Id be interested in when back home. Will lurk atm

How do you guys make a militia if you can't even own guns?

I used to be, and I dont "want to start it" it should be a group effort, im sure you all have much more experience than me in all that, rather I want to start a gun club to become a militia, im concerned with creating change, not guns generally

you can make them, and you can own guns if you're part of a shooting club

Thought it was madatory to be apart of a gun club to own a firearm.

STFU cunt.

Instead of being a shitcunt whinging that your shitty jobs, THAT YOU DONT FUCKING WANT YOU CENTRELINK SPONGING 3RD GENERATION BEENLEIGH LIVING FAGGOT, go and get a job.

I make between 60 -130k a year, pending on how much I want to work. There is fucking work everywhere you fuckwit.

As for a militia, there already is one, it's made up of intellectuals who are working to get rid of the likes of you, you white strayan shitcunt.

Love,

A 3rd generation white Australian scaffy and rigger.

You can have one if you have something like a pest control business too.

I spend a fair amount of time in shooting clubs. They hate change. Absolutely despise it.
Some clubs are great, but most of very stuck in their ways.

fuck off babyboomer, you're as bad as the politicians raping our nation

Good luck, you're a proper hero

Depends. Not always, it help but some states and territories don't give a shit.

yeah, the idea is to get people who want to change the government issues to join, advertising on Sup Forums or stormfront for example, its a gun club purely for legal reasons

I helped build this nation cockhead,

and now I watch shit cunts like you whinge about it, instead of doing your bit like every cunt I grew up with.

Neck up Parrot.

>I did what my dad does lol get a job loser
You are the worst kind of people.

feeling all the way from pomland

Steve was my childhood

Helped build it into this fucking embarrassment you mean, you should be thrown from the ramparts and laughed at.

we are doing our bit, you arent, you're letting leftcucks infiltrate our nation and destroy its culture from the inside out, I bet you live in melbourne and have been working as a contractor for the past 20 years

The ones I've been to in northern nsw are mostly men aged over fifty. It's no surprise to me they don't like change.

May I ask what you have done to prevent leftcucks from infiltrating the nation?

Order tanks from czechia and take Canberra
mortarinvestments.eu/#currency=USD

>scaffy and rigger
''hurr I lift heavy things''

rather make my own than aquire t72s

australia has 59 m1s, all it would take to beat an import m1 is a heavily armoured vehicle with a little bit of technological knowhow, literally better off making an indigenous heavy tank and buying a t72

*than buying*

Im REEE'ing too hard to think apparently

I'm not letting shit happen dickhead, I have watched shitcunts take over the Parliaments. I never voted for any of this current change. I am sick to fucking death about whinging douchebag sad sacks complaining about "How dare migrants come here, and get a job, and better their own lives".

You fucking kids complain when your beer is warm, or when there is a halal Maccas in your neighbourhood.

You wouldn't know what a hard life is.

GTFO of my country.

You seeing the amount of hate you're getting in this thread op?
Its not time yet mate.
It wiII happen, but not yet. Things haven't reached the tipping point yet.

the hate is literally shilling, standard shilling is standard, we have a melbcuck not being called out on it, and a few people who dont think its possible

Shilling for what?

I didn't intend to be mean to OP, I was just under the impression that guns were very hard to get in aussie land

shilling for no civil war of course
they are, but manuals on how to make big old machine guns arent

They aren't easy no, and I wasn't taIking about you specificaIIy.
Yeah Iisten.
The popuIation hasn't it a point yet where the majority wouId support something Iike this, we need to be patient. Shit hasn't hit the fan enough for peopIe to reaIise where the smeII is coming from.
Not yet, but soon.

There is no fucking work

>family farm southeast of melbourne is now residential areas
>full of somalis, pajeets and chinks
>farmhouse still up just outside the residential area 300metres from it
>abandoned, windows smashed, graffiti all over it

Found a little plastic toy soldier and a red poppy in the dirt under the half collapsed shed when i last visited it. i drive past it ever day to work. wish i had the money to buy the property and try fix it up. place was built in the late 1700's,

>shilling for no civil war of course

On behalf of whom?

How fucking pathetic are you that some illiterate nigger can float here on a rusty tin can and still be more employable than yourself?

You're still going to be an autistic NEET regardless of the number of Muslims in Dandenong.

if we wait they'll just play it down, the people will forget, the people that care will die, the children will grow up stalins youth, the time to act is now, before our culture is destroyed to a point no one cares anymore

Fucking THIS

Thats a good point.

>if we wait they'll just play it down, the people will forget
Not true.
The peopIe have nothing to spur them on yet. There hasn't been a happening yet that's big enough.
But the baII is roIIing, Hanson's in the senate, we have peopIe on nationaI teIevision saying they support the ban on musIim immigration.
Be patient.

Get out of my australia, melbcucks

Which posts exactly are shilling for jewish interests?

Bear in mind that the word "shill" implies that the person posting actually has a relationship with the people or organisations they are promoting.

Yous do understand how many 451 visa workers there are in AustraIia right that are more IikeIy than not working for cheaper than minimum wage?

Niggers undercut minimum wage, most are working for 5 dollars an hour, its why you see so many of them taking the jobs

How many?

I hope I see your "culture" disappear ya bong smoking, ice pipe hitting, dole bludging fuck.

Old mate nailed it, the rage you parrots have is merely a reflection of your own incompetence.

When a semi skilled migrant come come here, after fleeing being chased after with machetes, living on leaves and fucking bananas for half his life, and then get a job before you only highlights your absolute level of shit cuntery.

Go cut the womb out of that dog you call a missus, then cut your own balls off so you can;t pollute the gene pool anymore.

this post in particular
you seem to be attempting to make a point
I think the count was 4 million at the moment, I may be wrong though

a Iot. Have a Iook around you.

My first act as glorious leader will be to nuke melbourne

Entrapment is not illegal in Australia (or anywhere really) and is not a defence in court.

>When a semi skilled migrant come come here, after fleeing being chased after with machetes, living on leaves and fucking bananas for half his life, and then get a job before you only highlights your absolute level of shit cuntery.
Can you fucking stop being a mong for once cunt.
>after fIeeing
none of them are fIeeing anything except the shithoIe countries created by their subhuman countrymen you dumb prick.

wot, I was sure that was illegal, because there are cases that have failed because of it arent there?

Will suit me fine cock

I don;t inhabit that povvo city anyway, it's full of latte sipping jewish lawyers and turkish fucking bathhouses full of politician scumbags.

I live on the land dickhead, where I belong, not in some seedy little suburb outside of Brisbane like you.

500k primary and secondary holders of the 457 visa. the liberals try to downplay it by only telling the primary number or only telling the current accepted ones of that year

>When discovered the jew attempts to fit into its surroundings, trying to conceal its presence
You arent fooling anyone kike

>>Stop being a mong.

What? You want me to whinge like old mate? About what? My level of fucktardery?

I'm just as pissed as the next bloke about some of the shit happening over here.

But i'm no bigoted primary school dropout welfare sponging cock like old mate "de fuhrer" here.

Stringing you along dickhead.

Is that the latest figure? I've only read the numbers from the end of June, which are closer to 400,000 than 500,000.

>Australia shouldnt have a culture
>those poor immigrants
>Theres lots of jobs
>everything is fine

>Stop questioning me goyim

Seriously, you deserve to die for defending the state of our nation, fuck off kike, or prepare for the rope

It's difficult to find accurate information. The government only provides fact checks for requests from certain entities.