You will never marry Mavis and have Adam Sandler as your father-in-law

>you will never marry Mavis and have Adam Sandler as your father-in-law

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nfrk2UdEOcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good.

>you will never have Adam Sandler as your father-in-law
>you will never have Adam Sandler break out the guitar at family gatherings and start singing in an insufferably infantile voice
I wake up every day thankful for that fact.

Yes, who wants to be the first to break in a dry and dusty hundred year old undead twat?

Cute dress.

What did he mean by this?

me

If you thought having him as a father-in-law was bad, try living with him for the past 118 yrs.

She'd outlive you you know? By a longshot.

>You may never have Genndy as the director of your animated film.

It hurts.

Adam Sandler or not, that cutie looks worth it.

Why wouldn't she turn you into a vampire?

Movie seems to hint it's a genetic thing.

Wait, Adam Sandler was Dracula? Now it suddenly becomes clear why so many people hated that movie.

For a long time I didn't know Sandler voiced Dracula either.

Only if it's Punch Drunk Love Adam Sandler

Why live.

Most women live longer than men anyway. Once you're dead, why does it matter?

Really? I think he was a producer of some sort also. His involvement turned that movie into a very Adam Sandler type film. They even chose a character design that looked more like him over a lot of better designs in the concept art.

yeah i only found out when the second movie came out and i saw his name, then i realised that i can accept him when i cant see his face

>hint
The entire sequel wouldn't have happened if Drac could have just bitten the ginger kid and made him a vampire.

Her feelings? Eventually she'll probably become too jaded to be involved with humans again.

>not making Mavis turn you into a vampire so you can fuck her for eternity

And then she'd either marry a nice vampire boy or just accept living as a widow like her dad.

Yeah I have no strong feelings either way about Sandler. I saw the 1st movie a few times and I think it was the 2nd time I paid attention to the credits. Dunno what to say but had a hard time believing it was both Sandler and Samberg doing the voices.

Have a cute vamp pic.

And Steve Buscemi was the werewolf

I'd rather fuck the werewolf. Either the MILF or the loli, I don't care.

Do you think they'll age em up further in the next movie?

>you will never marry Mavis
Fuuuuuu...
>and have Adam Sandler as your father-in-law
...uuuck Yeah!

It was wll enplied that Winnie wanted the Jewish-Vampire-Human dick. No they they will hide this in the next movie

>You will never have a guy who would take you to hawaii every year just to make scan movies and chill out with Steve Buscemi and terry crews as father-in-law

I actually unironically like that one part in The Wedding Singer.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nfrk2UdEOcQ

Is the second movie any good?

I thought the first one was alright. Nothing special, but okay for a watch. Had some surprisingly funny moments even if the pacing was a little whack.

I thought it was fun. I'd say something about it being for kids, but we're on Sup Forums so that'd be pointless. The kid is a MASSIVE Gary Stu during the climax though.

I would honestly watch a movie with just Drac, Murray, Frank, and Wayne.