Can you feel it anons? The dubs have stopped flowing. Our brief connection with Kek has been severed

Can you feel it anons? The dubs have stopped flowing. Our brief connection with Kek has been severed.

Whatever happens, we must endure this day together. We walk alone in the wide world, but in our hearts we are together.

Other urls found in this thread:

3daysofdarkness.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=6VEWG73_6rw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now that you have come to me here, there can be but one result. Many times I have rehearsed speeches offering to share this world with you.

'If you dare to defy the gods, take my hand.'

'To seal the oath of alliance, you shall give me KEK.'

'You have ability. Special gifts you don't even understand. Serve me, and I can help you master those gifts.

But no, I was cast aside, I was punished by your vile frog god for months of servitude.

The gods and fates are cruel. I served you faithfully once, Lord KEK, and you repaid me with death. I hope this time it will be you who pays for your faithfullness.

I curse you and your Frog God as my enemies, for your stealing and spoiling Pepe and degrading the Sup Forums board Sup Forums. Your deaths and humiliation will give me special pleasure.

I will begin to draw divine power from MOLOCH and distribute it to my kin and followers. I will continue to broadcast divine power upon the paths of immigration,, so that it will touch each soul in Europe, and then more broadly, across the waters to the rest of America and Earth. In time, every mortal in this world shall feel the liberating contact with the divine nature of open borders.

We must smash KEK and bring about the Molochogenesis.

Kek gave us a sign yesterday, we must trust in kek

Kek's definitely left the building. The board is full of Christcucks, Muslims and CTR at the moment.

Something is...wrong...in the force.

So An-Hiro disabled dubs to stop us from communicating?
Holy 7 will do then

The scales have been lifted from my eyes. We are not engaged in a political battle, but a religous war. The stakes are not the Presidency, but the fate of our immortal souls.

Kek v. Moloch.

Frog v. Owl

Do we stand a chance? Send me a sign, oh Lord.

Speak for yourself

Everything is O.K..

HILARY IS DEAD

We are alone.

2525 confirms

Kek never leaves
Kek is always watching
Kek sees you user, praise him

KEKU is watching over us all, waiting for the next conduit to arrive. Praise him. Breathe him. Live him. Peace through Kek.

Kek was working hard yesterday, maybe he wants a break. He'll be back ...in 2 days.

Kek only talks to me.

kek doesn't exist

t. real God

Fuck you all, KEK lives, KEK is within all of us.

It is too late, Moloch cannot stop us.

Kek is always with us

Kek never dies

>Moloch
Gross

Kek must consume the power of meme magic to communicate through repeating digits. If Kek doesn't answer it means something very big is in the works.

Kek does not die today. But the same guarantee is not granted to Hillary.

You can always invoke Cirno while he's away. She's a lesser deity, and kind of a baka, but it can't hurt. Say it with me;

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
HILLARY SHOULD JUST QUIT
MEDIA SAYS SHE'S FINE
TAKE A LOOK AT MY NINE

HE IS HERE.

I summon KEK to disprove the non-believers, check these dubs.

>6
See? She got her numbers mixed up. Not always the smartest god.

These repeating digits say Hillary dies in the next 48-72 hours

Kek lives, oh ye of little faith. He is tired from his recent work, Clinton is staring into the abyss.

Kek must regain his strength, fed by the digits.

Praise Kek!

>Our brief connection with Kek has been severed.

You heretical filth never had a connection in the first place, CTR. Kek knows true believers.

This is a gay ass thinly veiled molKEK thread. Kek RULES Moloch DROOLS GTFO moloch FAGS! MolKEKS can't even compete!

Kek does not bend to the whim of they who seeks him for none but dismissal of nonbelievers, he chooses those who speak his truth.

2016 the year of a faked alien invasion?
3 days of darkness?

KEK needs a laugh, he shall only be summoned by LOLSZY memes.

Bush did 9/11

Dubya did 9/11
Jeb does a 3'11

I knew you wouldn't forsake us so easily

Kek does exist.

As a meme.

witnessed!

How can you lose faith so quickly? Look at the amazing things going on around you. This is just the start of chaos!

I-... I failed Anons, maybe the Jews have won.

Last post before I give up, my memetic last stand for KEK

KEK did 9/11 Sup Forums is a board of piece
Aliens Exist and Europe will have a crusade.

The 3 days of darkness prophecy is quite scary.

3daysofdarkness.com/

You will die tonight

Kek will show himself when he wishes. He must rest after the great happenings that have occurred in the last 24 hours.

Trying way too hard, Britbong.

PRAISE KEK !

Kek can take on the form of a snake as well

SILENCE!

Kek will return tonight

save this post

All these Kek blasphemers. I still have time for you Kek.
youtube.com/watch?v=6VEWG73_6rw

oh 77 dubs

kek sucks

Reminder that Kek is also known as the ancient Chinese money frog Jin Chan.
He was part of 8 immortals (Ogdoad)

Don't be a niggerfaggot

that was the sign btw

fuck off kike