Other urls found in this thread:

mail.artvoice.com/2017/06/15/part-1-branded-slaves-master-keith-raniere/
youtu.be/3y_GLy-sNAM
youtube.com/watch?v=tlm4sEAu0Rc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cultist!

Asian.

She's a Nordic Asian, like Finland.

I think OP is talking about her character on smallville.

too busy sitting on my face

I always thought she was partially indian.

She wasn't the worse. The problem was that autists didn't like how Clark treated best girl. But despite that issue, Lana was still high-grade waifu material.

Because she was a whiny cunt from the start

>why are you so secretive clark whaaaaah
>clark why are you mean to my boyfriend after he hung you up in a field in the middle of the night because he's a jealous fuck wahhhhh
>clark you keep saving my life and our friends lives but i don't understand how so im going to be a huge bitch about it now wahhhhh

Seriously, holy shit. Chloe was way better. She wanted to ride Clark's Kryptonian knob from day one and she was a top tier qt.

I just started rewatching this show, is there anything that is even close to being as comfy? Why did Clark and Jonathan treat Lex like shit, he just wanted to be Jonathan's pseudo-son and pseudo brother to Clark. Also.

OFFICIAL OBJECTIVE SMALLVILLE GIRLS RANKINGS

>Body
1.Tess
2.Kara
3.Lana
4.Lois
5.Chloe

>Face
1.Lana
2.Chloe
3.Tess
4.Kara
5.Lois

>Personality
1.Chloe
2.Tess
3.Kara
4.Lois
5.Lana

>She wasn't the worst*

and now she's the leader of a sex cult

Honestly the writers are mostly to blame for Lana being god awful. she had zero consistency through the series. she is a sweet as can be girl next door in one season, an ambitious business woman the next and then she becomes the cutthroat wife of a criminal. the way she led Clark on and kept him as a beta orbiter for half the series is realistic writing though. sadly even though she infuriates me I can't bring myself to hate her because of her nose. probably the most adorable nose of any human alive.

I just finished watching it 2 weeks ago for the fifth time. It is a very comfy show.

lol what?

>Actress Allison Mack – who was the third lead in the TV show Smallville – has assumed the top position in the harem of Keith Raniere. She has surpassed several long time harem members and assumed the role of the late Pamela Cafritz.
>Part of the reason is Miss Mack has shown initiative. As a rising female leader of Mr. Raniere’s harem, Miss Mack created DOS [Dominant Over Submissive] a woman’s group where human hot iron branding and the aggressive collection of ‘collateral’ – material which can be used to blackmail women in the event of their betrayal of defection – is employed.
>Many DOS members – even those with Mr. Raniere and Miss Mack’s initials branded on their pubic region – are not harem members and are unlikely to be invited to join.

mail.artvoice.com/2017/06/15/part-1-branded-slaves-master-keith-raniere/

>Chloe will never hot iron brand her name onto your pelvis and then aggressively ride you while you writhe in agony from friction on your burned flesh

Koreshian.

Kill Marry Fuck

frakking gaius baltar at it again

What the hell do you think Finland is like, son?

Lana had the best body and face desu. But I hated the character in the second half of the show, when she became arrogant and """"powerful"""". I guess it all started when she started hanging out with Lex. The transformation they gave her made her so fucking unpleasant that even in the end of the show when she was on the "good side", I fucking hated her.

Because of the shitty writing that ensued when they tried to come up with a reason to keep her around in the series.

best girl

Good choice.

Thank fuck they took her power in season 11

She truly was

fuck fuck fuck

How do we save her, bros? I just saw a video and she was doing this blank mind melted smile at the cult leader while he explained some bullshit about enlightening kids. how did this happen. THIS IS BECAUSE CLARK REJECTED HER.

That was interesting turn of events.

Yellow people always drunk.

I did googling. The word is that kristin kreuk is in the cult as well. Now I can't stop thinking them getting it on hot and heavy.

Best girl just got better.

She was the best, but writers kinda ruined her. She had abandonment issues because her parents got meteor'd

Also while strikingly handsome, Clark didn't become the alpha she needed personality-wise. She needed an older Chad with a firm hand to just fuck her brains out with no teeniebopper drama.

Snowy Vietnam.

Fuck me her scenes were atrocious, don't get me started on when she came back in season 8

It's a shame we lost based lex around the same time as her, show without her but with lex would have been kino

>this is now my headcannon
she was always the prettiest

What the fuck

>you will never start a cult just to make a harem of all you waifus from the television shows you watched in your teenage years

Zatanna was best girl

youtu.be/3y_GLy-sNAM

Also, while strikingly handome and alpha, Lex couldn't fuck her either since he was clearly a closeted gay.

Shit list for a shit cunt.

Lois > any othe Smallville female character

How did the show end, specifically for Lana, Chloe and Lex? I know Lana and Lex got married at some point and that she then had cryptonite in her blood so she could never interact with Clark again...?

Every now and then Smallville was fucking great.

I hated how much of a dickhead Clark was to Lex and Oliver though. They were his fucking friends, saved him and his family many times.

Kent family was at least 70% responsible for Lex turning into a evil motherfucker.

Oliver was bro of the century and he treated him like Judas Iscariot.

Fucking Clark

Yep, Lex was right. Sageeth was the true hero of the story

>How did the show end, specifically for Lana, Chloe and Lex?

Chloe became this sort of eye in the sky super hacker like side kick. Lex was just written out of the show. The actor did not want to keep playing the role so they had a story line about clones, Lex went missing and it was a few seasons of searching for Lex and his programs/clones etc. It never really played out that well. Lana got magical powers and some other sort of BS then not and was just kind of written out of the show as Durance's Lois took over.
Keep in mind near the end they were knocking out all sort of other story lines from the comics. Bringing in super girl and so on. Lana/Lex was really just the first 5-6 seasons.

Tom's back on tv now playing a police chief on Lucifer.

Daily reminder that joe rogan dated Kreuk, whenever he talks about his crazy actress girlfriend he's talking about her

I always liked Lex and the way Clark acted towards him was often uncalled for, at least in the earlier seasons.

But I guess that Superdickery site exists for a reason.

Kristin Kreuk has apparently left that cult. She apparently recruited Allison into it and tried to get her out as well when she bailed. Also very picture related, Grace Park didn't apparently swallow whole bait and didn't go all into this BDSM discount scientology for tv-actors, but Nicki Clyne did.

Man I miss CW when they actually had attractive females on their shows

no fucking way

Lex coming back in the finale, with his monologue was 10/10.

Lex and Lionel were literally too good for this show in terms of acting.

More like I want her to SAAAAVE MEEEEE

Red kryptonite episodes were the best.

>Pete actor is in jail

Love it

This is Gold...fucking Gold i tell you

Proof?

>It's a Dean works a case in Smallvile and takes the job of football coach at Smallville High and starts fucking Lana season

This cult shit makes you really think about stuff Allison posts on her blog in new light.

is this what chad privilege feels like

Yes, a faculty member dating a student and everyone's like "okay then", that's true chad privilege, above the law even.

is this character the so called creator's pet or something like that?

I bet he banged both the shannon twins, not just karissa - lucky bastard.

Terrible actress, but hot as sin.

So much hotter than the all gums girl.

Now she's Medusa on The Immortals. Bitch shaved her head for that retarded fucking show.

I think he got the Supernatural gig because of that season.

Excellent facial structure, would feed my seed to her sneed, if you catch what I'm chucking

Mormon chicks are the best.

>Pa Kent cockblocks his own son when he has a dime in his room.

Most unrealistic scene in the show. If it was my son I'd just smirk and shut the door and fistbump him the next morning.

is the right due Daniel jackson?

Yeah. He was Hawkman.

or say "its my house, i get first dibs"

>Alicia teleports his dick off when he's inside her
Hijinks at the kent farm.

this is the definition of purity

>It's a heatwave in Smallville, so every actress has a sweaty cleavage, Clark gets a 11/10 literal succubus substitute teacher and unlocks heat vision ability he can't control when his horny level rises.

Smallville kino

and manjaw

I always wished that guy would cameo on Arrow

>The whole time he's thinking "Sam's a fucking idiot, why would you go to College when you can get High School?"

Jessica was pretty hot though

You mean premature ejaculation vision.

yeeep

I love Smallville. It was 2 seasons too long with filler shit, but aside from that it was so good.

>Ultraman storyline
>Bizzarro cucks Clark with Lana for like a year and she can't tell the difference
>Lex gets stranded on an Island after assassination attempt
>Lionel tries to fuck over his own son like it was is archenemy and throws him in the insane asylum
>Phantom zone jailbreak

It had fucking everything except Wonder Woman and Batman.

It had batman in the form of green arrow though.
Also it literally had batman in the comics that follow the show.

>its a Clark saves Lana but can't tell her why he's gone or how he saved her
>its Clark looking at their barn longing for Lana while cue in popular music plays
>its Clark wanting to tell Lana about everything but doesn't episode
>its Chloe wanting to tell Clark how much she feels but doesn't want to ruin their friendship episode

felt like a teen girl watching this shit. had a huge crush on Lana. also the cue in popular music i think was started by Roswell and Smallville.

I miss Smallville bros ;_;

>its an episode ends with a Lifehouse song

Did we get a Batman cameo/reference in Smallville? Or that was part of the Bat-embargo?

There was a few references in the vampire episode.
When clark wears the zorro costume and then "magically" disappears through and open window when people are looking away, leaving only some gently wafting curtains in the wind and a bat hanging there.

Plus one of Olivers friends from the boarding school flashback episode was heading back to Gotham before his limo exploded

The comic smallville season 11 was great

u mad kryptonian boi??

>Lois realized almost immediately he wasn't acting right

The best girl won.

youtube.com/watch?v=tlm4sEAu0Rc

And then Chloe became a sex cultist.
Nice going, Clark.

>Those last seconds

First Lana, now Lois - Chloe couldn't catch a break. He should've thrown Chloe a pityfuck at least. Maybe she could've moved on after that.

>It's Kara Zor-El episode

I was sitting there alone going "goddamn" and having to unbutton my pants.

fucking sucks and sad that's where she ended up

no no no no no THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE QT'EST

>native american choker wearing shapeshifting cutie who worships you like a god because you're in all her ancestor lore

CLARK YOU FUCKED UP

>have to go to work when a Smallville thread arrives in this nu/tv/ garbage heap

KEEP IT ALIVE FOR ME BROS
SOMEBODY SAVE ME

>have to leave from work to go back to my productive regular life and want thread to end so i dont miss anything

I will keep this up for 6 hours, then I take ambien and you're on your own.

no make it last forever
a thread like this on a pre-2010 Sup Forums would have lasted two or three days
if we're talking about pre09 Sup Forums it'd last a week or bump limit
fuck I miss old Sup Forums
Thank you

I think Oliver is a pretty awesome second prize considering they aped it for new Arrowshitshow. And gave us true television cancer for the ages.

She got best of both worlds considering.

Now I just realized Green Arrow and Supes would be related through marriage. That's kind of funny.

It was for the best. That sex cult got a lot of actresses. I mean at least it wasn't actual scientology that got them.