Films that make you laugh and have fun?

Films that make you laugh and have fun?

Based

How come he's so emotionally invested in this one shitty movie and not one of the other 99 shitty movies he's in?

The first hour is goat.

I think he was also a producer on Baywatch

Lead role, potential of easy sequels for days Furious films can only go for so long and he's not getting younger

because his company produced it

He's correct the movie was never supposed to be critically acclaimed and have huge Blu-Ray sales for years to come. It's a lowest common denominator flick made purely to rake in money on the opening weekend and then die off immediately.
Rotten tomatoes scores for flicks like these are almost meaningless, because nobody who goes on Rotten Tomatoes to research movies wouldn't have any inclination to see this, in the first place. Those who want to see it have probably never been on Rotten Tomatoes once in their lives.

didn't this film absolutely destroy the boxoffice in like germany or something? I remember reading about it here

yeah the guy running his social media is 'Based'

it was the first film his company produced

He's the worst big action star there's been in awhile. There's something off that I can't quite figure out also

Those arent allowed here, sir

>There's something off that I can't quite figure out also

hes well known as a closest homo within the wrestling business

It's just zero charisma. He's got all the makings to be some deluxe ice cream yet he remains vanilla somehow.

It doesn't feel genuine, like the uphill journey Arnie and Sly seemed to take. It doesn't feel the same.

piss

stories?

I actually just watched Baywatch and aside from the unnecessary dick stuff, it was pretty enjoyable

you're a faggot Dwayne

L I T T Y
I
T
T
Y

Our guy

lilraunchromp

Because he's too self-aware, this makes all his performances seem ironic and out-of-place. It doesn't work even in a comedy movie because at the end of the day, for a character to be funny the viewer has to believe that he's looking at a person, rather than someone blatantly pretending to be a character.

At first I thought it had something to do with WWE but then the Autista guy turned up and became an actually decent actor.

>fans LOVE the movie
well if they didn't love it they wouldn't be fan now would they

His tweets remind me of Trump.

>muh critics and haters
>I have loyal followers who know what's good

he's an elected official of course people are going to hate him for one reason or another
I'm not really sure why anyone hates the Rock, he's in a bunch of bad movies, but it's not really his fault

When it comes to taking criticism, I want to watch a movie starring Dwayne Johnson, directed by Kevin Smith, written by Max Landis and scored by Chance The Rapper.

The fact with Batista is that he is trying (and succeding) in being an actor while the Rock went for the movie star route.
Movie stars have to have charisma and be relatable while actors just have to disappear behind their roles

They're both right though.

for me, it's the pianist

Germans love the Hoff, maybe that is what you are thinking about.

I think it's because it all comes across as fake. He's a nice guy that's chill with everyone but only because he wants people to think he's a nice guy that's chill with everyone. The second someone doesn't see him that way he can't handle it, hence sperging out on twitter every time people call out his shitty movies for being shitty.